ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 12
1 234511 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Ilhan Omar hates white people
Hammock Parties 07:54 PM 03-28-2019
Jews, white people...what's next?

This is abhorrent and inhumane.

It's without a doubt a reflection of what white nationalism is doing to our country. As a country, we have to acknowledge that this is how people are being treated here and decide that we are better and we must do better. https://t.co/5YNAJFNZo7

— Ilhan Omar (@IlhanMN) March 28, 2019

[Reply]
Bowser 08:00 PM 03-28-2019
She's getting eviscerated (rightfully) in her comment section

You are such an ingrate. We saved you from that hell hole you came from and you accuse us of the worst things for no reason. I want YOU deported so you can remember how great and generous the U.S. really is and eat every last insult you spew at us.

— Steph (@steph93065) March 28, 2019

[Reply]
stevieray 08:02 PM 03-28-2019
Mask is off.

Thanks, Obama.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:04 PM 03-28-2019
The surge on the border was bigger on Tuesday than the one on Monday. BP is overwhelmed and begging for help. Yet, our congress even two budgets ago provided no additional funds for BP or more detention centers.

Where about to get the Euro-treatment Soros and his cabal of globalists including the UN with this being a human right waged on Europe. Then the Sovietization of American will advance faster, as they vote in the far left Demonrats.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:05 PM 03-28-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Mask is off.

Thanks, Obama.
And Soros and the UN who is definitely behind it as well.
[Reply]
Munson 08:06 PM 03-28-2019
We should all chip in and buy her a one way ticket to Mogadishu.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:07 PM 03-28-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
She's getting eviscerated (rightfully) in her comment section

That's a hard bingo.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:09 PM 03-28-2019
No Emergency, nothing to see here - The Left
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:16 PM 03-28-2019
I know there are some formed militias of ex-servicemen in NM near the border and also El Paso, that operate as eyes and ears for border patrol but can't detain anyone.

Heck, if that's the case I say why not form more militias and have them do more, since we have a corrupt and derelict govt refusing to do what is necessary including following the law then the time has come to do massive citizen arrests—even guerrilla warfare. Let militias do what the military isn't allowed to do. Or just Do It as Nike says and as Sanctuary cities and states do. Shoot to scare them off at least, but don't worry if some get shot and hold them hostage. **** the govt. The time has come.

The govt of Mexico, Guatamala, El Salvador and Honduras aren't really doing anything to stop these massive caravans. Declare war on all of them. They're enemies of the US.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 08:20 PM 03-28-2019
She may. But I think this tweet is just stupidity. She appears to be an idiot, as her tweet has no factual or logical connection between the premise and conclusion.

However, “White Nationalists” does not equal white people. She was attacking the alt-right, not white people in general.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:22 PM 03-28-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
She may. But I think this tweet is just stupidity. She appears to be an idiot, as her tweet has no factual or logical connection between the premise and conclusion.

However, “White Nationalists” does not equal white people. She was attacking the alt-right, not white people in general.
Which is just as bad per my definition of the alt-right which I consider myself as a part of being a paleo-con which is the alt to today's NeoCon domination on the right.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:22 PM 03-28-2019

yeah sure

find me some libs complaining about black nationalists or yellow nationalists
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:23 PM 03-28-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
yeah sure

find me some libs complaining about black nationalists or yellow nationalists
Do the Yellow Vests in France qualify as yellow nationalists?
[Reply]
Bowser 08:24 PM 03-28-2019

I think you want to believe she isn't attacking all white people with that tweet. I also think we all know better than that.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 08:26 PM 03-28-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Which is just as bad per my definition of the alt-right which I consider myself as a part of being a paleo-con which is the alt to today's NeoCon domination on the right.
I wonder if it might be more efficient if we all spoke the same language.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 12
1 234511 > Last »
Up