ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 300
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Mueller investigation is over
Pogue 03:25 PM 03-22-2019
Special counsel Robert Mueller on Friday wrapped up his nearly two-year investigation into Donald Trump and Russia and sent his report to Attorney General Barr.

No details of Mueller's findings have been released, but Barr said he may be able to brief congressional leaders on the report as soon as this weekend.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...g-barr-n974006
[Reply]
stevieray 06:01 PM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
What about people like me who did none of those things but was simply smart enough to see this for the house of cards that it was?

Guys, what I did isn't amazing. Try, for one second, putting your bias aside. This shit is easy. All you have to do is not let your EMOTIONS regarding Trump dictate your thoughts and desires.

Bunch emotional women freaking out for 2 ****ing years on both sides. This whole thing is an embarrassment.
:-)

...remember the we gotta keep looking memes?
[Reply]
Donger 06:01 PM 03-22-2019
What about people like me who did none of those things but was simply smart enough to see this for the house of cards that it was?

Guys, what I did isn't amazing. Try, for one second, putting your bias aside. This shit is easy. All you have to do is not let your EMOTIONS regarding Trump dictate your thoughts and desires.
Lyin' Junior and Papajohnpappulos did coordinate with Russians to try to get dirt on Clinton. It will be interesting to see what, if anything, the report says about that.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 06:03 PM 03-22-2019
675 days and no collusion? No agent of Russia in the White House? Shocking.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 06:08 PM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Lyin' Junior and Papajohnpappulos did coordinate with Russians to try to get dirt on Clinton. It will be interesting to see what, if anything, the report says about that.
:-)
[Reply]
NWTF 06:09 PM 03-22-2019

Bunch emotional women freaking out for 2 ****ing years on both sides. This whole thing is an embarrassment.
Huge embarrassment.

They set themselves up for it.
He wasnt supposed to win. MSM assured us he had no chance. Surely we dont have to accept this result. Isnt there an easy button reset when something like this happens? There has to be foul play involved. Impeach.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:10 PM 03-22-2019
Trump wins the round.

What BS is next????????????????
[Reply]
vailpass 06:14 PM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Trump wins the round.

You nailed it. Plenty of House nothing-berders to follow. Vagina screaming know's no end.
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:17 PM 03-22-2019
Good. It will be interesting to see his report.
[Reply]
kcpasco 06:19 PM 03-22-2019
You aren’t getting the full report so just deal with it.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 06:20 PM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
As i said months ago, there will be small little details that Republicans and Democrats alike will squabble about. A bunch of inconclusive, circumstantial evidence.

Trump won't be charged with anything (i honestly don't believe he colluded with Russia anyway) but there will be enough "???" to create headlines that ultimately go nowhere.
No one with a functioning cerebral cortex ever bought the “Russian collusion” whopper.

Having said that, it’s still a little early for celebrations. We still haven’t actually seen the report.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:22 PM 03-22-2019
Shockingly Kuckchise didn’t believe the collusion-delusion from what I see in the search engine queries. Surprised me a bit.

The Dong, on the other hand.....you get the idea. Same as it ever was with that idiot.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:23 PM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
No one with a functioning cerebral cortex ever bought the “Russian collusion” whopper.

Having said that, it’s still a little early for celebrations. We still haven’t actually seen the report.
No further indictments though.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 06:42 PM 03-22-2019
Wait, has anyone checked in on Lex? This could be the end of his world. I wouldn’t want him to do something crazy.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:48 PM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by :
To be clear: There Are. No. Sealed. Indictments. Per law enforcement official who knows.

https://t.co/SMfWv8CGEK

— Ken Dilanian (@KenDilanianNBC)
https://twitter.com/KenDilanianNBC/s...rc=twsrc%5Etfw
[Reply]
Pogue 06:49 PM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Trump wins the round.

They will pin their hopes on the SDNY/House “investigation”.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 300
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Up