ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 300
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Mueller investigation is over
Pogue 03:25 PM 03-22-2019
Special counsel Robert Mueller on Friday wrapped up his nearly two-year investigation into Donald Trump and Russia and sent his report to Attorney General Barr.

No details of Mueller's findings have been released, but Barr said he may be able to brief congressional leaders on the report as soon as this weekend.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...g-barr-n974006
[Reply]
kcpasco 05:14 PM 03-22-2019
Schumer looking like someone shot his dog makes me happy.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 05:19 PM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Cared enough to post something about it, eh? I don't blame you; It wouldn't end well for you.
How many licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
[Reply]
eDave 05:19 PM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
If you were a betting man, without seeing the report first, would you bet there will or won't be an indictment for Trump?
Trump and his mafia family are 100% guilty. If Mueller didn't indict them it is only because Mueller himself was working for Trump and was just indicting small timers to have show trials to cover for Trump.

He is a Republican after all.

/s
[Reply]
Munson 05:22 PM 03-22-2019

[Reply]
scho63 05:23 PM 03-22-2019
I'm off work and on my way to downtown Tempe to drink amongst all the ASU students. I'm gonna enjoyy my drink with a giant smile on my face while I listen to all the little cvcks and cvckettes whine and cry all night.

It will be glorious!
[Reply]
Donger 05:23 PM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
If you were a betting man, without seeing the report first, would you bet there will or won't be an indictment for Trump?
No idea. I do know that there's plenty of talk that a sitting POTUS cannot be indicted.

I just don't understand how pete reached those two conclusions based on what we know at this point.
[Reply]
eDave 05:25 PM 03-22-2019
No idea. I do know that there's plenty of talk that a sitting POTUS cannot be indicted.

I just don't understand how pete reached those two conclusions based on what we know at this point.
Sure you do.
[Reply]
Taco John 05:28 PM 03-22-2019

[Reply]
LiveSteam 05:29 PM 03-22-2019
Michael Caputo just said
As late as last week that Mueller was still trying to get me or my friends to flip
[Reply]
stevieray 05:33 PM 03-22-2019
Well done, Bob.

Be fun to see who is willing to turn the page.
[Reply]
petegz28 05:44 PM 03-22-2019
Err, based on what (don't care about C)?
Gee, Donger...since they said there will be no more indictments then let's think this through...

No one has been indicted for collusion

Trump has not been indicted

No more indictments are coming

What would you conclude?
[Reply]
Munson 05:47 PM 03-22-2019

[Reply]
eDave 05:49 PM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Gee, Donger...since they said there will be no more indictments then let's think this through...

What would you conclude?
Could already be indicted under sealed indictments. Also could be indicted by SDNY. I dunno. Neither do you.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:55 PM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Ok, all you Trumpists who’ve been calling Mueller a Democrat operative, a Hillary shill, a dirty cop, a deep state plant, it’s time for you to start extolling his virtues. If you need any help with that, just read what the libs have been posting about him for the last two years.

And libs, you can now pick up those discarded Trumper playbooks and start your postings about how suspect you thought Mueller was from the start.

Annnnnd go
What about people like me who did none of those things but was simply smart enough to see this for the house of cards that it was?

Guys, what I did isn't amazing. Try, for one second, putting your bias aside. This shit is easy. All you have to do is not let your EMOTIONS regarding Trump dictate your thoughts and desires.

Bunch emotional women freaking out for 2 fucking years on both sides. This whole thing is an embarrassment.
[Reply]
Donger 05:59 PM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:

What would you conclude?
I have. I don't believe you have. Here's why:

1) As I mentioned, it's not clear that a sitting POTUS can be indicted.

2) Since collusion isn't a crime (and that wasn't what Mueller was tasked with investigating), of course there's no indictments for it.

I'd suggest we all take a deep breath and see how this plays out. That's all.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 300
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Up