ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 300
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Mueller investigation is over
Pogue 03:25 PM 03-22-2019
Special counsel Robert Mueller on Friday wrapped up his nearly two-year investigation into Donald Trump and Russia and sent his report to Attorney General Barr.

No details of Mueller's findings have been released, but Barr said he may be able to brief congressional leaders on the report as soon as this weekend.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...g-barr-n974006
[Reply]
Donger 04:11 PM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
If it were filled with evidence of crimes why would there be no more indictments?

I know you and Donger are having a bad day but at least attempt to use some logic.
Me, having a bad day? Why?
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:11 PM 03-22-2019
Basically, there will be enough there for CNN and Fox to create talking points with, but ultimately nothing that matters. Just drivel to drive ratings.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:14 PM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Me, having a bad day? Why?
Right, its ok Wronger.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:15 PM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Uh oh.

More crimes, more shoes
Trump must've bought Mueller off with all that Russian money/libs
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:15 PM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Basically, there will be enough there for CNN and Fox to create talking points with, but ultimately nothing that matters. Just drivel to drive ratings.
Thats been the known outcome for some time now. But the liberal meltdown and Trumps twitter victory laps are going to to top the charts.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 04:16 PM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
As i said months ago, there will be small little details that Republicans and Democrats alike will squabble about. A bunch of inconclusive, circumstantial evidence.

Trump won't be charged with anything (i honestly don't believe he colluded with Russia anyway) but there will be enough "???" to create headlines that ultimately go nowhere.
NO WAY!! Barr isn't gonna let that happen.. Holder and Lynch would.. Not this AG. I expect the sealed indictments of the Trump children. To be pulled in the SD-NY if they haven't already..

Let's not forget either.. Theirs two other reports coming one from the OIG and one from Huber out in Mormon country.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:17 PM 03-22-2019
Trump twitter is going to hard-cock the libs on this one.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:18 PM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
He is going to melt that fucker down. I need to turn it over to CNN shortly. This may be as good as election night.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:18 PM 03-22-2019
He is going to melt that ****er down. I need to turn it over to CNN shortly. This may be as good as election night.
For true. They chose to live by this sword now they get to die by it.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 04:19 PM 03-22-2019
The only spin Will be the Left wing communist screaming for more information.

They already are screaming. " Don't you dare let Trump look at the report"

Skeletor and her Gimp can fuck off with that
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:21 PM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
You know it’s sad when the only time he can “be em the Libs” is when he’s exonerated of possible crimes
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:21 PM 03-22-2019
:-) Shiff is already turning on Mueller threatening to subpoena him.
[Reply]
Donger 04:21 PM 03-22-2019
Right, its ok Wronger.
Are you ever correct?
[Reply]
eDave 04:23 PM 03-22-2019
Rumors of police storming the Ecuadorian embassy in London to get Assange.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:23 PM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Are you ever correct?
Well Donger I was correct that Mueller had jack shit on Russia and collusion and your hopes Jr was going be charged was laughable.

Are you ever correct?

I mean do we need to take a poll here on who bombed harder on Mueller, me or you?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 300
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Up