ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 300
1 23451151101 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Mueller investigation is over
Pogue 03:25 PM 03-22-2019
Special counsel Robert Mueller on Friday wrapped up his nearly two-year investigation into Donald Trump and Russia and sent his report to Attorney General Barr.

No details of Mueller's findings have been released, but Barr said he may be able to brief congressional leaders on the report as soon as this weekend.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...g-barr-n974006
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:27 PM 03-22-2019
Barr's letter to Congress details the laws he has to follow. The law states that unless Trump or someone else committed a crime, the information on that individual will not be released. The Dems will see nothing and the freak out will be epic.
[Reply]
alnorth 03:28 PM 03-22-2019
The Attorney General publicly released a letter that he delivered to congress.

#1 No AG's or acting AG's ever overruled Mueller on any prosecuting decisions, they approved everything he wanted to do.

#2 Barr will read the report tonight and then meet with Mueller and Rosenstein tomorrow to discuss what can and can't be released.

#3 Barr will then try to meet with the chairs and ranking members of the 2 relevant committees in congress this weekend to give them what they can release of the report's findings.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:28 PM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Barr's letter to Congress details the laws he has to follow. The law states that unless Trump or someone else committed a crime, the information on that individual will not be released. The Dems will see nothing and the freak out will be epic.
Oh my hell.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:29 PM 03-22-2019
No collusion
[Reply]
Eleazar 03:30 PM 03-22-2019
Ok, all you Trumpists who’ve been calling Mueller a Democrat operative, a Hillary shill, a dirty cop, a deep state plant, it’s time for you to start extolling his virtues. If you need any help with that, just read what the libs have been posting about him for the last two years.

And libs, you can now pick up those discarded Trumper playbooks and start your postings about how suspect you thought Mueller was from the start.

Annnnnd go
[Reply]
alnorth 03:30 PM 03-22-2019
I'm not 100% sure of this, but from what I have read, there will be no more new indictments, its over (other than whatever he may have to say about Trump). However, there could be sealed indictments, but if those exist, then they need to start coming unsealed now. If there's nothing by, say Tuesday then everyone who will be indicted has been.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:33 PM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Ok, all you Trumpists who’ve been calling Mueller a Democrat operative, a Hillary shill, a dirty cop, a deep state plant, it’s time for you to start extolling his virtues. If you need any help with that, just read what the libs have been posting about him for the last two years.

And libs, you can now pick up those discarded Trumper playbooks and start your postings about how suspect you thought Mueller was from the start.

Annnnnd go
^ Supported Bush/Cheney's Iraq War
[Reply]
vailpass 03:34 PM 03-22-2019

Annnnnd go
Disappointment and spin will be the play of the day for the shoes crowd.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:36 PM 03-22-2019

Annnnnd go
Mueller's team was partisan, this is fact. He most likely found nothing despite partisan rock turning for two years...
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:43 PM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by alnorth:
I'm not 100% sure of this, but from what I have read, there will be no more new indictments, its over (other than whatever he may have to say about Trump). However, there could be sealed indictments, but if those exist, then they need to start coming unsealed now. If there's nothing by, say Tuesday then everyone who will be indicted has been.

[Reply]
petegz28 03:50 PM 03-22-2019
Muller is NOT recommending any further indictments.

Just crossing the wires....
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 03:51 PM 03-22-2019
No new indictments for the Muller probe. SDNY is still pursing whatever matters were referred to them.
[Reply]
Eleazar 03:52 PM 03-22-2019
Prolly should stick to predicting MMA fights.... or not
[Reply]
eDave 03:52 PM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Disappointment and spin will be the play of the day for the shoes crowd.
It will be filled with evidence of multiple crimes, but nothing so obviously damning that Trump supporters won't try to spin.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 300
1 23451151101 > Last »
Up