ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 72
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Chicago PD Intend To Charge Jussie Smollett If A False Report Was Filed
vailpass 09:37 AM 02-10-2019
A week later and no advancement in the case. Major media covered the initial accusations on page one. Now? Nothing. Crickets.

FEBRUARY 8, 2019
Oh, what a tangled web we weave…

Jussie Smollett is in the hot seat after there have been several reports that the openly gay actor may have possibly filed a false report to police. If that’s the case, the Chicago Police Department promises to charge Smollett for making a false police report in regards to the alleged hate crime perpetrated against him on January 29th.

The investigation is still ongoing, but with the Empire actor refusing to hand his phone over to authorities, the 36-year old actor will have a hard time proving his case and avoiding jail time as his alleged assailants have managed to do.

In the meantime, Chicago PD Superintendent Eddie Johnson vehemently states on social media that if Smollett is found to not be telling the truth he will be charged.

CPD has subpoenaed Smollett’s phone records, per a friend on the force. https://t.co/NuXHDejvJq

— Emily Zanotti (@emzanotti) February 5, 2019

#ChicagoPolice Supt Eddie Johnson says #JussieSmollett is still being treated as the victim in this case but if the investigation does reveal he made a false report he will be held accountable.

— Rafer Weigel (@RaferWeigel) February 5, 2019

http://thesource.com/2019/02/08/chic...ort-was-filed/
[Reply]
vailpass 12:25 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Another thread Libshits avoid like the plague. Silence can be so deafening.
What lie can they tell that hasn't been told already?
[Reply]
Frazod 12:28 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Trust this man. . .

:-) Fucker
[Reply]
KCUnited 12:59 PM 02-10-2019
Apparently Manti Te'o is dating one of the alleged attackers.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:20 PM 02-10-2019
They won't even let you embed it [says 'file not found' if embedded]

https://nowthisnews.com/videos/pop/e...ussie-smollett
[Reply]
BDj23 01:37 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I look forward to his imminent arrest, then watching the msm avoid that story like the plague
It will go down the memory hole just like Jazmine Barnes. Then the media will whip up another fake hate crime to accuse the white devil of wrongdoing
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:47 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
So this was his way to draw attention to himself? WTF is wrong with these people?
Hollyweird is full of actors, right?

That's why you NEVER believe a liberal, especially a Hollyweird liberal. You question the living shit out of them. Why? Because they lie like motherfuckers!
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:56 PM 02-10-2019

Another narcissistic celebrity telling the rest of us how smart and special she is. Preaching "tolerance" but slamming Chris Pratt for his religion and the church he attends because she finds it to be 'anti-LGBT'. She is the worst. I guess she doesn't understand that while almost all Christian faiths are against homosexuality, most also believe in "hate the sin, not the sinner". But with her, nothing short of completely embracing homosexuality to the fullest is "hate". Can someone call Canada to give her a ride home? She's drunk on her own imagined greatness.

If you are a famous actor and you belong to an organization that hates a certain group of people, don’t be surprised if someone simply wonders why it’s not addressed. Being anti LGBTQ is wrong, there aren’t two sides. The damage it causes is severe. Full stop. Sending love to all

— Ellen Page (@EllenPage) February 9, 2019

[Reply]
Bowser 01:58 PM 02-10-2019

Have I become just so jaded that I can not feel any of the "outrage" Justin or Ellen Page are trying to convey there? That it all feels like an act to me in some degree?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:02 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Seriously, bullshit like this plays EXTREMELY well in the MSM....... And when it's shown that he made this crap up - it will be forgotten like last years news...like it never even happened.
It's the root of the silly #MeToo movement. Mostly then-more-than-willing whores lashing out now because they've "made it" or because their looks can't get them work anymore.

You know I'm right.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:04 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Another narcissistic celebrity telling the rest of us how smart and special she is. Preaching "tolerance" but slamming Chris Pratt for his religion and the church he attends because she finds it to be 'anti-LGBT'. She is the worst. I guess she doesn't understand that while almost all Christian faiths are against homosexuality, most also believe in "hate the sin, not the sinner". But with her, nothing short of completely embracing homosexuality to the fullest is "hate". Can someone call Canada to give her a ride home? She's drunk on her own imagined greatness.

I think that should read "sending love to all unless you disagree with me on anything, in which case you can GO FUCKING DIE. But still, that doesn't mean you can give me love in person, because I live in a gated mansion with armed security."
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:08 PM 02-10-2019
I guess she doesn't understand that while almost all Christian faiths are against homosexuality, most also believe in "hate the sin, not the sinner".
I expand that a bit to try to give a fuller picture, but they still don't get it. But at this point, if they aren't on board with my philosophy, I'm not gonna concern myself overly about it.

1. Hate the sin, not the sinner
2. Everyone is a sinner
3. Sin is anything that disconnects you communion with God
4. Judging the decisions and acts of another is the province of God, and assuming to do so as one human to another is as big a sin as any you might seek to judge.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 02:15 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
It's the root of the silly #MeToo movement. Mostly then-more-than-willing whores lashing out now because they've "made it" or because their looks can't get them work anymore.

You know I'm right.

I'd agree with that completely. :-)
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:15 PM 02-10-2019
  1. Evil Preaches Tolerance Until It Is Dominant, Then Seeks to Silence Good
  2. The left demands tolerance and, eventually, acceptance and reverence for even its most outrageous positions, but is completely intolerant of positions it opposes

Fell free to choose the one you feel is more applicable for the situation.
[Reply]
BDj23 02:49 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I think that should read "sending love to all unless you disagree with me on anything, in which case you can GO ****ING DIE. But still, that doesn't mean you can give me love in person, because I live in a gated mansion with armed security."
People who use "full stop" when they type their dumb Twitter rants need to be gassed.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 03:30 PM 02-10-2019
At what temperature does cum freeze?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 72
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Up