ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 72
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Chicago PD Intend To Charge Jussie Smollett If A False Report Was Filed
vailpass 09:37 AM 02-10-2019
A week later and no advancement in the case. Major media covered the initial accusations on page one. Now? Nothing. Crickets.

FEBRUARY 8, 2019
Oh, what a tangled web we weave…

Jussie Smollett is in the hot seat after there have been several reports that the openly gay actor may have possibly filed a false report to police. If that’s the case, the Chicago Police Department promises to charge Smollett for making a false police report in regards to the alleged hate crime perpetrated against him on January 29th.

The investigation is still ongoing, but with the Empire actor refusing to hand his phone over to authorities, the 36-year old actor will have a hard time proving his case and avoiding jail time as his alleged assailants have managed to do.

In the meantime, Chicago PD Superintendent Eddie Johnson vehemently states on social media that if Smollett is found to not be telling the truth he will be charged.

CPD has subpoenaed Smollett’s phone records, per a friend on the force. https://t.co/NuXHDejvJq

— Emily Zanotti (@emzanotti) February 5, 2019

#ChicagoPolice Supt Eddie Johnson says #JussieSmollett is still being treated as the victim in this case but if the investigation does reveal he made a false report he will be held accountable.

— Rafer Weigel (@RaferWeigel) February 5, 2019

http://thesource.com/2019/02/08/chic...ort-was-filed/
[Reply]
LiveSteam 06:41 PM 02-14-2019
Oh shit. It's all over the TV now.
Chicago 7 news. Hole thing was staged :-)
[Reply]
D2112 06:49 PM 02-14-2019
Kamala with egg on her face, again
[Reply]
cosmo20002 06:57 PM 02-14-2019
Trump must be so embarassed that he supported this guy. He's gotta admire the lying, though.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 07:01 PM 02-14-2019
:-) :-) :-) :-)

From Nazi poop swastikas at MU to rednecks queer bashing in -20deg weather carrying hot sauce bottles of bleach.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 07:02 PM 02-14-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Trump must be so embarassed that he supported this guy. He's gotta admire the lying, though.

[Reply]
T-post Tom 07:04 PM 02-14-2019
Lying cocksucker. I knew he was lying when I saw the GMA interview.

[Reply]
T-post Tom 07:06 PM 02-14-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Kamala Harris better be prepping an apology statement
I would accept her apology if it included her lifetime resignation from politics. :-)
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 07:17 PM 02-14-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:22 PM 02-14-2019
Kamala has to come out and apologize.

Fox News better be sending journos to follow her everywhere she goes barking st her for comment
[Reply]
cosmo20002 07:22 PM 02-14-2019
Gotta admire that lying.
/Trump

https://giphy.com/gifs/yCAoGdVUCW5LW/html5
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:28 PM 02-14-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
I would accept her apology if it included her lifetime resignation from politics. :-)
The gop needs to make hay on her for this outrage. “Lynching”. Hang this bullshit tweet around her neck and just drive it endlessly into the ground until she buckles in tears

She needs to be destroyed. This is the opening.
[Reply]
D2112 07:28 PM 02-14-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Kamala has to come out and apologize.

Fox News better be sending journos to follow her everywhere she goes barking st her for comment
When reporters tried asking bob menendez a question he threatened to call the capital police for harassment. Mulla Omar from Minnesota got nasty with a reporter. That’s nothing compared to the harassment the republicans got (in airports and restaurants lol) I want kamalas ass harassed
[Reply]
T-post Tom 07:28 PM 02-14-2019
So he decides to generate some sympathy and free pub with an audacious lie....stirring racial divisiveness in the process. How long before the "It was a hoax to raise social awareness" bullshit starts? He should be charged to the fullest extent of the law. :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:37 PM 02-14-2019
Originally Posted by D2112:
When reporters tried asking bob menendez a question he threatened to call the capital police for harassment. Mulla Omar from Minnesota got nasty with a reporter. That’s nothing compared to the harassment the republicans got (in airports and restaurants lol) I want kamalas ass harassed
Politics is about simplicity - good and bad. Simple gaffes (Howard Dean screech, Warrens Pocahontas lie etc) are easy for voters to remember. Kamala looks like a total fool and needs to be hammered
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:37 PM 02-14-2019
lol.

Let me tell you why this story should have been approached with skepticism from any rational minded person:

Assuming the people who 'attacked' him had been MAGA Trump lovers who yelled those hillbillish quotes, then they fit into a very specific box of person. I can't even read those quotes without my mind playing it back as the redneck in South Park. "HEY PANDA! We don't take to kindly to your TYPE around here!"

Ahem, anyway there's one thing I'm positive of about that hypothetical person.

That person does not watch Empire or know who the hell Jussie Smollett is.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 72
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Up