ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 72
1 23451151 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Chicago PD Intend To Charge Jussie Smollett If A False Report Was Filed
vailpass 09:37 AM 02-10-2019
A week later and no advancement in the case. Major media covered the initial accusations on page one. Now? Nothing. Crickets.

FEBRUARY 8, 2019
Oh, what a tangled web we weave…

Jussie Smollett is in the hot seat after there have been several reports that the openly gay actor may have possibly filed a false report to police. If that’s the case, the Chicago Police Department promises to charge Smollett for making a false police report in regards to the alleged hate crime perpetrated against him on January 29th.

The investigation is still ongoing, but with the Empire actor refusing to hand his phone over to authorities, the 36-year old actor will have a hard time proving his case and avoiding jail time as his alleged assailants have managed to do.

In the meantime, Chicago PD Superintendent Eddie Johnson vehemently states on social media that if Smollett is found to not be telling the truth he will be charged.

CPD has subpoenaed Smollett’s phone records, per a friend on the force. https://t.co/NuXHDejvJq

— Emily Zanotti (@emzanotti) February 5, 2019

#ChicagoPolice Supt Eddie Johnson says #JussieSmollett is still being treated as the victim in this case but if the investigation does reveal he made a false report he will be held accountable.

— Rafer Weigel (@RaferWeigel) February 5, 2019

http://thesource.com/2019/02/08/chic...ort-was-filed/
[Reply]
stumppy 09:45 AM 02-10-2019
I've thought all along his version of what happened just didn't add up. It's particularly strange he won't let them look at his phone.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:55 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
I've thought all along his version of what happened just didn't add up. It's particularly strange he won't let them look at his phone.
What didn't add up for you?

1 in the morning on one of the coldest nights in history a media personality went out for a walk alone to get food and was jumped by two guys who also happened to be out for a 1 a.m. stroll and happened to be carrying a noose and bleach. And they yelled out MAGA and other products of a Trump-hater's dreams? And no cameras within the 5-mile radius they searched showed any evidence at all?

The black community is on to this hoax.

[Reply]
D2112 09:57 AM 02-10-2019
He called the police after supposedly being ruthlessly brutalized by Trump supporters, but is not cooperating with police during their investigation. This won’t end well for this knucklehead
[Reply]
vailpass 10:00 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by D2112:
He called the police after supposedly being ruthlessly brutalized by Trump supporters, but is not cooperating with police during their investigation. This wonít end well for this knucklehead
Yep. Bullshit like this causes a lot of hate. Social media is DANGEROUS. You can make up complete lies and move people to action over them.

I hope these people feel like fools and learned their lesson on waiting for proof before believing:

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/jus...on-1203122460/
[Reply]
D2112 10:00 AM 02-10-2019
Tawana Brawley circa 2019
[Reply]
vailpass 10:03 AM 02-10-2019

.@JussieSmollett is one of the kindest, most gentle human beings I know. I’m praying for his quick recovery.

This was an attempted modern day lynching. No one should have to fear for their life because of their sexuality or color of their skin. We must confront this hate.

— Kamala Harris (@KamalaHarris) January 29, 2019

[Reply]
D2112 10:04 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Yep. Bullshit like this causes a lot of hate. Social media is DANGEROUS. You can make up complete lies and move people to action over them.

I hope these people feel like fools and learned their lesson on waiting for proof before believing:

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/jus...on-1203122460/
Lol Al Sharpton wants to throw the book at the perpetrators. SHOCKING
[Reply]
Bowser 10:07 AM 02-10-2019

Funny, didn't she propose an anti-lynching bill that received no traction and went nowhere? Then her good friend ends up almost being the victim of a "lynching"? What an unfortunate coincidence, huh?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:19 AM 02-10-2019

Stole my thunder. This isnít about some no-name actor who made up a lie. Libshits make up ďhoax crimesĒ constantly.

Itís about actually Dem pols weighing in on this. They need to be held accountable, the media needs to follow them around hounding them for comment on this. You donít get to just throw out support for obv bullshit and not be held to it
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:22 AM 02-10-2019
Waiting for Lex, Rodeo, Niner and the cosmo twins to weight in before I can come to a conclusion....
[Reply]
vailpass 10:25 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Waiting for Lex, Rodeo, Niner and the cosmo twins to weight in before I can come to a conclusion....
There has been a blackout order issued by the DNC. The left isn't talking.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:29 AM 02-10-2019
who is this dude?
[Reply]
stevieray 10:32 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Funny, didn't she propose an anti-lynching bill that received no traction and went nowhere? Then her good friend ends up almost being the victim of a "lynching"? What an unfortunate coincidence, huh?
....these people are evil.
[Reply]
Munson 10:36 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
who is this dude?
An actor on a tv show.

I had never heard of this dude until he accused some MAGA folks of beating his ass.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 72
1 23451151 > Last »
Up