ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Iran Supreme Leader Wishes Death on Trump, Bolton, Pompeo
Pogue 01:24 PM 02-08-2019

"Down with USA" means down with @realDonaldTrump , @AmbJohnBolton and @SecPompeo . It means death to the American politicians currently in power. It means death to the few people running that country; we have nothing against the American nation. pic.twitter.com/cq1TBZY9FR

— Khamenei.ir (@khamenei_ir) February 8, 2019

[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 11:26 PM 04-13-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
FYP
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:32 AM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
Oh yea, and Iran can lick my sweaty nutsack!! :-) Those people are rabid animals and there is only one way to deal with a rabid animal :-)
Even their Iranian Jews and Iranian Christians?
[Reply]
Over Yonder 09:00 AM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Even their Iranian Jews and Iranian Christians?
If they are complicit with a government that supports the death to America message, yep, even them.

But I would like to think they would rise up in resistance to their government if we ever invaded.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:24 AM 04-14-2019
I'm not convinced the current Pope is even Christian. :-)
I can tell you this, I have a couple of conservative Catholic friends who just turn their head and frown. I know they are disappointed in him for sure.

And I agree with you about his being a Christian. I believe he is a Progressive Global Social Justice Organizer who "plays church".:-)
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:26 AM 04-14-2019
If they are complicit with a government that supports the death to America message, yep, even them.

But I would like to think they would rise up in resistance to their government if we ever invaded.
Most Iranians (or Persians as the diaspora prefers to be called) don't. Iran is a funny country in that most of the revolutionary generation is dead due to the Iran-Iraq war. So you have the older ones who remember Iran from the 60s and 70s when it was one of the most developed countries in the Middle East and a younger generation who grew up in relative poverty hearing the stories of the older generation where Iran was richer and more free.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 12:11 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
I can tell you this, I have a couple of conservative Catholic friends who just turn their head and frown. I know they are disappointed in him for sure.

And I agree with you about his being a Christian. I believe he is a Progressive Global Social Justice Organizer who "plays church".:-)
I really don't want to pass judgement, I am not a Christian yet myself. But from what I have seen/read from him, I have serious doubts.

I kinda look at it like I'm not a Chevrolet, but I know a Chevrolet when I see one. At least, I think I do. Who knows :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:31 PM 04-14-2019
Any more pig's blood we can pour on these worthless and shitty assholes?
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 04:04 PM 04-14-2019
Any more pig's blood we can pour on these worthless and shitty assholes?
You should up your game from keyboard warrior and actually do something. Go kill some people at the nearest mosque to you. Spread pig lard on the door handles of all the brown people you see (just to cover your bases).

I'd love to see you on the news.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:38 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
You should up your game from keyboard warrior and actually do something. Go kill some people at the nearest mosque to you. Spread pig lard on the door handles of all the brown people you see (just to cover your bases).

I'd love to see you on the news.
^^^^ Triggered ^^^^

You go Rambo... :-)
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 04:45 PM 04-14-2019
^^^^ Triggered ^^^^

You go Rambo... :-)
Naw, you just talk a lot of shit and unwilling to do anything other than talk. You make the call for pigs blood... so go get it. Spread it all over a mosque. You would applaud it if someone else did it. Why not do it yourself?

I want to see you on the news.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:54 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
Naw, you just talk a lot of shit and unwilling to do anything other than talk. You make the call for pigs blood... so go get it. Spread it all over a mosque. You would applaud it if someone else did it. Why not do it yourself?

I want to see you on the news.
Are you going to squirt?

(Watch out for that globe)
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 04:56 PM 04-14-2019
Are you going to squirt?

(Watch out for that globe)
:-)

All talk... no action.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:02 PM 04-14-2019