ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Iran Supreme Leader Wishes Death on Trump, Bolton, Pompeo
Pogue 01:24 PM 02-08-2019

"Down with USA" means down with @realDonaldTrump , @AmbJohnBolton and @SecPompeo . It means death to the American politicians currently in power. It means death to the few people running that country; we have nothing against the American nation. pic.twitter.com/cq1TBZY9FR

— Khamenei.ir (@khamenei_ir) February 8, 2019

[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 02:30 PM 04-13-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
You seem to be having trouble understanding that islam is viewed in a negative light in America and for good reason. You can't compare them to Christians or Jews. Two different categories.
I don't have trouble understanding that Islam is viewed in a negative light. That doesn't mean that people can't take a moment and understand their "enemy". Sun Tzu would be very disappointed by a lot of you.

"You dipping a round in pig juice does nothing but stroke the little goblin in your head that tells you that your actions are denying them heaven."

The above was my initial statement.... the above is still true and is what is held as truth by the vast majority of people who fall under the flag of Islam.

---

I can certainly compare them to Jews as it relates to their dietary requirements (halal vs kosher) and how food labeling, per the FDA, applies to them specifically.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:55 PM 04-13-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
I don't have trouble understanding that Islam is viewed in a negative light. That doesn't mean that people can't take a moment and understand their "enemy". Sun Tzu would be very disappointed by a lot of you.

"You dipping a round in pig juice does nothing but stroke the little goblin in your head that tells you that your actions are denying them heaven."

The above was my initial statement.... the above is still true and is what is held as truth by the vast majority of people who fall under the flag of Islam.

---

I can certainly compare them to Jews as it relates to their dietary requirements (halal vs kosher) and how food labeling, per the FDA, applies to them specifically.
Oh we’re talking about their food? Jews win that one by a mile. A good Jew deli is hard to beat.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:21 PM 04-13-2019
Except for the part where it doesn't as shown by the links I shared that you didn't look at.

Stroke that little goblin.
i raised your link with a link that shows Muzzies do seem to care about the accidental ingestion of pork.
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 09:45 PM 04-13-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
i raised your link with a link that shows Muzzies do seem to care about the accidental ingestion of pork.
You provided a link that showed ONE person did and only made a deal out of it after it happened multiple times and the manager lied.

I provided 2 links from websites full of members and leaders of Islam confirming what I said.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:49 PM 04-13-2019
You provided a link that showed ONE person did and only made a deal out of it after it happened multiple times and the manager lied.

I provided 2 links from websites full of members and leaders of Islam confirming what I said.
Face it, Muzzies hate port, and think they're getting virgins, probably underage virgins, or virgin goats. Why? Because they suck and they hate all things holy!

If we could only find a way to promote Planned Parenthood in their shitty nations.

:-)
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 09:52 PM 04-13-2019
Face it, Muzzies hate port, and think they're getting virgins, probably underage virgins, or virgin goats. Why? Because they suck and they hate all things holy!

If we could only find a way to promote Planned Parenthood in their shitty nations.

As is the colloquialism here in DC...

Tapout acknowledged.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:55 PM 04-13-2019

As is the colloquialism here in DC...

Tapout acknowledged.
Tapout? Fuck that you ISIS-loving cunt. Bring it.. You goat-fucking whore... (like all Muzzies)
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 09:57 PM 04-13-2019
Tapout? Fuck that you ISIS-loving cunt. Bring it.. You goat-fucking whore... (like all Muzzies)

Yeah... tapout.

/ my correcting you on their belief system makes me an ISIS lover. Damn... and here i thought you had respect for veterans.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:59 PM 04-13-2019

Yeah... tapout.
Nice try... Now go to bed kid, you lost..
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 10:01 PM 04-13-2019
Nice try... Now go to bed kid, you lost..
Yes... my links from members and leaders of Islam is trumped by a link of a guy taking legal action after being served mislabeled food and lied to him about it.

Tap out acknowledged.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:02 PM 04-13-2019
Yes... my links from members and leaders of Islam is trumped by a link of a guy beating legal action after being served mislabeled food and lied to him about it.

Tap out acknowledged.
We get it, you've tapped out. Now go to bed kid.
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 10:03 PM 04-13-2019
We get it, you've tapped out. Not go to bed kid.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:18 PM 04-13-2019
Ok, fuck a goat first, it's the Muslim way...
[Reply]
Over Yonder 10:37 PM 04-13-2019
*LOLOLOL*

So religious leaders have to publicly correct the record for the singular actions of someone within their faith?

Holy shit is that ever a double standard. Do we want to put Christianity to the same standard?

The POPE is blaming SATAN for kids and nuns getting molested.

The POPE is refusing the resignation of kid touching ArchBishop.

Former POPE blames sex scandals on "the swinging sixties".

---

Demanding that church leaders decry every last bad action of someone who holds their beliefs is an impossible standard regardless of the religion. Even then... are you so plugged into the Muslim community that you know what the temperature is regarding this issue? Are there some leaders who denounce his actions while others are ok with it?

/edit before BEP comes swinging about Catholic bashing... I acknowledge that other Christian sects have similar issues. Im using Catholics as comparison in size of community along with the different sects with separate governing bodies, with different beliefs that spawned off the original
Those 2 are bad examples. I'm not convinced the current Pope is even Christian. :-)
[Reply]
Over Yonder 10:41 PM 04-13-2019
Oh yea, and Iran can lick my sweaty nutsack!! :-) Those people are rabid animals and there is only one way to deal with a rabid animal :-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up