ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Iran Supreme Leader Wishes Death on Trump, Bolton, Pompeo
Pogue 01:24 PM 02-08-2019

"Down with USA" means down with @realDonaldTrump , @AmbJohnBolton and @SecPompeo . It means death to the American politicians currently in power. It means death to the few people running that country; we have nothing against the American nation. pic.twitter.com/cq1TBZY9FR

— Khamenei.ir (@khamenei_ir) February 8, 2019

[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 01:00 PM 04-12-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Evidently that's not what they think. If they did they wouldn't sue when simple mistakes are made.

https://www.wtsp.com/article/life/fo...k/67-443216479
Ummm... apparently it is. Here are some links you will never click on.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/2084...lated-impurity

“And there is no sin on you concerning that in which you made a mistake, except in regard to what your hearts deliberately intend. And Allaah is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful”

[al-Ahzaab 33:5]

And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah has forgiven my ummah for mistakes, forgetfulness and that which they are forced to do.” Narrated by Ibn Maajah, 2043; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani.

----

https://islam.stackexchange.com/ques...ithout-knowing

"O you who have believed, eat from the good things which We have provided for you and be grateful to Allah if it is [indeed] Him that you worship. He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit], there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful." Qur'an 2:172-173
[Reply]
Iowanian 01:05 PM 04-12-2019
I'd be fine if someone had khamenei drowned in a hog sewage lagoon.

I'm on record for my displeasure with Iran, as those assholes were sending shape charges into Iraq and participating in killing and maiming American soldiers.

F Iran.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:37 PM 04-12-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
I wouldn't expect you to know this because you hate Muslims and therefore haven't bothered to learn much about them.

A round dipped in pork anything wouldn't do anything to keep them from reaching their heaven or from communing with their god. They would have to make the choice to eat/touch/partake of the offending animal... not have it forced upon them.
So what? Doesn't reduce the entertainment value one bit.
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 02:43 PM 04-12-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
So what? Doesn't reduce the entertainment value one bit.
Meh... if it was for physical entertainment value then dipping rounds in pork juice is the equivalent of peeling potatoes before getting to eat them. lol Go for it.

If it was being done for metaphysical entertainment (read: keeping them from meeting their god)... then I merely pointed out that it was a waste of time. Putting bacon lard on the door handles to their mosques isn't going to do it either. :-)

/most people suggest putting pig on things because they believe it will fuck with their religious beliefs. only pointing out it doesn't work that way.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:16 PM 04-12-2019
Ummm... apparently it is. Here are some links you will never click on.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/2084...lated-impurity

“And there is no sin on you concerning that in which you made a mistake, except in regard to what your hearts deliberately intend. And Allaah is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful”

[al-Ahzaab 33:5]

And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah has forgiven my ummah for mistakes, forgetfulness and that which they are forced to do.” Narrated by Ibn Maajah, 2043; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani.

----

https://islam.stackexchange.com/ques...ithout-knowing

"O you who have believed, eat from the good things which We have provided for you and be grateful to Allah if it is [indeed] Him that you worship. He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit], there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful." Qur'an 2:172-173
All that being said :-) , then why are the Godless fucks suing?
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 03:19 PM 04-12-2019
Are all Muslims filing a class action suit against Little Ceasars or is one individual doing a dumb fuck thing and invoking religion?

Why do people sue over the dumbest shit possible every single day?

Can the actions/statements of one single person be used as a condemnation of a religious group in it's entirety? If so... I'm looking hard at Pat Roberts calling for the assassination of a world leader. If not... Pat Roberts is just another fucking dumbass using his religion as a bludgeon.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:23 PM 04-12-2019
Are all Muslims filing a class action suit against Little Ceasars or is one individual doing a dumb fuck thing and invoking religion?

Why do people sue over the dumbest shit possible every single day?

Can the actions/statements of one single person be used as a condemnation of a religious group in it's entirety? If so... I'm looking hard at Pat Roberts calling for the assassination of a world leader. If not... Pat Roberts is just another fucking dumbass using his religion as a bludgeon.
When said religion's leaders, and any number of followers, don't publicly correct the record, yes.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 03:25 PM 04-12-2019
Perhaps the godless fucks don’t know pig shit about Islam either.
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 03:33 PM 04-12-2019
When said religion's leaders, and any number of followers, don't publicly correct the record, yes.
*LOLOLOL*

So religious leaders have to publicly correct the record for the singular actions of someone within their faith?

Holy shit is that ever a double standard. Do we want to put Christianity to the same standard?

The POPE is blaming SATAN for kids and nuns getting molested.

The POPE is refusing the resignation of kid touching ArchBishop.

Former POPE blames sex scandals on "the swinging sixties".

---

Demanding that church leaders decry every last bad action of someone who holds their beliefs is an impossible standard regardless of the religion. Even then... are you so plugged into the Muslim community that you know what the temperature is regarding this issue? Are there some leaders who denounce his actions while others are ok with it?

/edit before BEP comes swinging about Catholic bashing... I acknowledge that other Christian sects have similar issues. Im using Catholics as comparison in size of community along with the different sects with separate governing bodies, with different beliefs that spawned off the original
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 03:42 PM 04-12-2019
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Perhaps the godless fucks don’t know pig shit about Islam either.
The mislabeling of food is governed by the FDA. The product was labeled as Halal... it was not.

https://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/Con.../ucm337628.htm

Originally Posted by :
[FDA: Foods Must Contain What Label Says
/edit - hell... the manager tried to claim that he asked her to put the label on... something easily refuted because the interaction had been recorded. It wasn't even the first time it happened.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:22 PM 04-12-2019
*LOLOLOL*

So religious leaders have to publicly correct the record for the singular actions of someone within their faith?
Yes

Originally Posted by :
Holy shit is that ever a double standard. Do we want to put Christianity to the same standard?
Yes

Originally Posted by :
The POPE is blaming SATAN for kids and nuns getting molested.

The POPE is refusing the resignation of kid touching ArchBishop.
At least the Pope is saying something. It sure beats the Muslim religion's version of a Pope, if they even have an equivalent (beyond the dude who leads the cell!), saying jack shit.

Don't even start to claim Christians don't have a thing or three to say about their leaders and assholes who do bad thing in the one true God's name. Look at all the shit we've given the current Pope for being an idiot! Then look at all the shit we give people who kill in the name of God.

Originally Posted by :
Former POPE blames sex scandals on "the swinging sixties".
Funny, you've gone from crying about non-Muzzy leaders saying nothing to whining about what they do say. Oh, and I don't think you could argue his point without looking stupid.

Originally Posted by :
Demanding that church leaders decry every last bad action of someone who holds their beliefs is an impossible standard regardless of the religion. Even then... are you so plugged into the Muslim community that you know what the temperature is regarding this issue? Are there some leaders who denounce his actions while others are ok with it?
Pig shit... It would be easy.. They have lots of people, put some on a team to draft replies.

Originally Posted by :
edit before BEP comes swinging about Catholic bashing... I acknowledge that other Christian sects have similar issues. Im using Catholics as comparison in size of community along with the different sects with separate governing bodies, with different beliefs that spawned off the original
[/QUOTE]

:-)
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 11:20 PM 04-12-2019
Yes

Yes

At least the Pope is saying something. It sure beats the Muslim religion's version of a Pope, if they even have an equivalent (beyond the dude who leads the cell!), saying jack shit.

Don't even start to claim Christians don't have a thing or three to say about their leaders and assholes who do bad thing in the one true God's name. Look at all the shit we've given the current Pope for being an idiot! Then look at all the shit we give people who kill in the name of God.

Funny, you've gone from crying about non-Muzzy leaders saying nothing to whining about what they do say. Oh, and I don't think you could argue his point without looking stupid.

Pig shit... It would be easy.. They have lots of people, put some on a team to draft replies.

:-)[/QUOTE]

I wonder if you would have an equal reaction to a Jew suing for getting fed non kosher food on multiple occasions and being lied to, and about by, the manager.

Regardless, my initial post stands. You dipping a round in pig juice does nothing but stroke the little goblin in your head that tells you that your actions are denying them heaven.

"At least the pope is saying something"

Blaming the devil isn't saying shit but passing the buck.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:53 AM 04-13-2019
:-)
I wonder if you would have an equal reaction to a Jew suing for getting fed non kosher food on multiple occasions and being lied to, and about by, the manager.

Regardless, my initial post stands. You dipping a round in pig juice does nothing but stroke the little goblin in your head that tells you that your actions are denying them heaven.

"At least the pope is saying something"

Blaming the devil isn't saying shit but passing the buck.[/QUOTE]I would expect the same from people of the Jewish faith.

The reference to dipping is awesome because the people who they're intended to kill, unlike you, seem to think it matters.

It's OK to disagree with the Pope, maybe becoming a Baptist would be more to your liking.
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 12:53 PM 04-13-2019

The reference to dipping is awesome because the people who they're intended to kill, unlike you, seem to think it matters.
Except for the part where it doesn't as shown by the links I shared that you didn't look at.

Stroke that little goblin.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:44 PM 04-13-2019
Except for the part where it doesn't as shown by the links I shared that you didn't look at.

Stroke that little goblin.
You seem to be having trouble understanding that islam is viewed in a negative light in America and for good reason. You can't compare them to Christians or Jews. Two different categories.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up