ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Iran Supreme Leader Wishes Death on Trump, Bolton, Pompeo
Pogue 01:24 PM 02-08-2019

"Down with USA" means down with @realDonaldTrump , @AmbJohnBolton and @SecPompeo . It means death to the American politicians currently in power. It means death to the few people running that country; we have nothing against the American nation. pic.twitter.com/cq1TBZY9FR

— Khamenei.ir (@khamenei_ir) February 8, 2019

[Reply]
Frazod 06:01 PM 04-10-2019
To be fair, wouldn't it be kind of weird if he didn't wish death on them?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:02 PM 04-10-2019
I wish death on Iran's leadership.
[Reply]
Bwana 06:09 PM 04-10-2019
The same shit the Iranian leaders have been spewing for decades, The exception was when dipshit Barry was flying in pallets full of money for them.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:11 PM 04-10-2019
The dude would enact Sharia law in every corner of the world if he could.

He hates America and everyone here, not just Trump.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 06:17 PM 04-10-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Never thought I'd see an American (much less a group of them) actually upset at a President actually trying to bring peace to the Korean Peninsula. Interesting, yet sad.
I don't think anyone is upset about that particular concept. It's more along the lines of scratching their head at the dumbass way he is going about it, and about how gullible he is.

But as you must have noticed, I was replying to an idiotic post accusing Dems of loving the dictator of North Korea.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:41 PM 04-10-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I don't think anyone is upset about that particular concept. It's more along the lines of scratching their head at the dumbass way he is going about it, and about how gullible he is.

But as you must have noticed, I was replying to an idiotic post accusing Dems of loving the dictator of North Korea.

The previous dumbass ways were a stellar success.......
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:45 PM 04-10-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:

Well shitting ones pants as Obama did when facing the little monkey didn't work it's time to try something else.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 04:08 PM 04-11-2019
F*** Iran with a rusty fork.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:18 PM 04-11-2019
John Bolton Took Money From Clinton Foundation Donor, Banks Tied To Cartels, Terrorists, Iran

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...errorists-iran
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 04:10 AM 04-12-2019
God damned crazed religious fanatics calling for the death of world leaders. Who the fuck do they think they are? Pat Robertson?!??!!

[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 04:15 AM 04-12-2019
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
As long as that round is dipped in pork juice and blood - I'm in. :-)
I wouldn't expect you to know this because you hate Muslims and therefore haven't bothered to learn much about them.

A round dipped in pork anything wouldn't do anything to keep them from reaching their heaven or from communing with their god. They would have to make the choice to eat/touch/partake of the offending animal... not have it forced upon them.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 05:17 AM 04-12-2019
Originally Posted by D2112:
I always pictured Cosmo with a long grey beard and turbin. And he hates America too.
Bahahaa. Like Cosmo could grow a beard.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:12 AM 04-12-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
I wouldn't expect you to know this because you hate Muslims and therefore haven't bothered to learn much about them.

A round dipped in pork anything wouldn't do anything to keep them from reaching their heaven or from communing with their god. They would have to make the choice to eat/touch/partake of the offending animal... not have it forced upon them.

Evidently that's not what they think. If they did they wouldn't sue when simple mistakes are made.

https://www.wtsp.com/article/life/fo...k/67-443216479

Originally Posted by :
Muslim man sues Little Caesars after eating pepperoni made with pork
Originally Posted by :
A Muslim man is suing Little Caesars for $100 million after he says he was served and then accidentally ate pepperoni made with pork, a food prohibited by Islamic law

[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:29 AM 04-12-2019

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:42 AM 04-12-2019
Does this mean than Iran's not DOWN with the New World Order?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Up