ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Iran Supreme Leader Wishes Death on Trump, Bolton, Pompeo
Pogue 01:24 PM 02-08-2019

"Down with USA" means down with @realDonaldTrump , @AmbJohnBolton and @SecPompeo . It means death to the American politicians currently in power. It means death to the few people running that country; we have nothing against the American nation. pic.twitter.com/cq1TBZY9FR

— Khamenei.ir (@khamenei_ir) February 8, 2019

[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:20 PM 02-08-2019
Gonna wait for BEP to rail on and post some shit from Ron Paul and discuss shit she read one time somewhere about some shit.
[Reply]
scho63 07:24 PM 02-08-2019
When has Iran ever proposed anything logical since the Mullahs took over? I think the answer is NEVER EVER
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:24 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Check the death to McCain and death to RBG threads, idiot.
Yeah, that shit was tasteless and awful.

Though I"ve seen Oakland hater wish death upon millions of americans for being too old and inspiring his wrath and greed, so i'm not sure there's a 'side' with the high ground.

Ninerdoug was obviously joking. I give him that. He's always been easy to talk with if anyone just tries.
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:49 PM 02-08-2019
Just remember the Ayatollah fell OUT of his casket on the way to the grave...those stupid SOBs can't even arrange for decent pall bearers!
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:56 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Gonna wait for BEP to rail on and post some shit from Ron Paul and discuss shit she read one time somewhere about some shit.
It's kind of nice to know that no matter how much some people can't stand each other, they can generally agree that BEP is batshit crazy.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:57 PM 02-08-2019
https://youtu.be/rpr_AnXCWus
[Reply]
Randallflagg 10:01 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
She can wrath all she wants.
If a sniper’s .50 cal round went through that guy’s towel then his head I’d laugh my ass off. Extra points if he was holding up that crazy book of theirs and the round passes through that first.

Sonny - I LIKE the way you think.......oh, but please dip that round in Pig's blood before throwing it into the tube.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:03 AM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by BDj23:
>John Bolton
>fine American

Pick one

(Yes, I realize this isn't shhhh, but my point still stands)
John Bolton the dual citizen = dual loyalty but is our NSA. But people complain about foreign influence by Russians.
[Reply]
patteeu 04:10 AM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
John Bolton the dual citizen = dual loyalty but is our NSA. But people complain about foreign influence by Russians.
Not that it would change my opinion about him, but it seems unlikely that Bolton is a dual citizen, are you sure about that? I can’t find anything authoritative on the subject.

I’m sure a Protestant Christian can be a dual citizen with Israel, but why would he be? In any event, he’s always been a US nationalist.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:50 AM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
She can wrath all she wants.

If a sniper’s .50 cal round went through that guy’s towel then his head I’d laugh my ass off. Extra points if he was holding up that crazy book of theirs and the round passes through that first.
And make Iran pay for the bullet.
[Reply]
D2112 08:01 AM 02-09-2019
I always pictured Cosmo with a long grey beard and turbin. And he hates America too.
[Reply]
Donger 10:00 AM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
John Bolton the dual citizen
No he isn't.
[Reply]
patteeu 10:09 AM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
No he isn't.
Impeccable sources!
[Reply]
Donger 10:33 AM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Impeccable sources!
I'm guessing it's a secret to which only her and her fellow nutters are privy.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 01:30 PM 04-10-2019
Iranian lawmakers convene with chants of ‘Death to America’

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iranian lawmakers dressed in paramilitary uniforms chanted “Death to America” as they convened Tuesday for an open session of parliament after the White House designated Iran’s Revolutionary Guard a foreign terrorist organization.

President Hassan Rouhani declared that the force’s popularity would only surge in the wake of the designation, saying guard members would be dearer “than any other time in the hearts of Iranian nation.”

Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei praised the guard and said America’s “evil designs would not harm” the force.

The move by Washington on Monday was an unprecedented declaration against a foreign government entity — one that could prompt retaliation and make it harder for Americans to work with allies in the region who have contact with members and affiliates of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps, or IRGC.

It marks the first time the United States has designated an entire entity of another government as a terrorist organization, placing a powerful and expansive armed force with vast economic resources that answers only to Iran’s supreme leader in the same category as al-Qaida and the Islamic State group.

Iran’s rival, Saudi Arabia, welcomed the U.S. decision, describing it as a “serious and practical step to combat terrorism.” A Foreign Ministry official said the designation “translates Saudi Arabia’s repeated demands for the international community to confront terrorism supported by Iran.”

Within hours of the Trump administration’s declaration, Iran’s Supreme National Security Council responded by designating the U.S. Central Command, also known as CENTCOM, and all its forces as terrorist, and labeling the U.S. a “supporter of terrorism.”

In Tehran on Tuesday, many of the lawmakers wore the uniform of the guard in a show of support as they convened for a parliament session marking the National Day of the Revolutionary Guard, which follows the lunar calendar. This year it coincides with the April 9 holiday known as Nuclear Day.

Parliament Speaker Ali Larijani denounced the U.S. decision as the “climax of stupidity and ignorance.” The Supreme National Security Council’s spokesman, Keivan Khosravi, said that going forward, “any unusual move by American forces in the region will be perceived as the behavior by a terrorist group.” He did not elaborate.

Iranian newspapers carried reports of the U.S. move along with bellicose commentary on their front pages.

The Guard-affiliated Javan daily said any attack on Revolutionary Guard bases and facilities will be “recognized as a right” for Iran to respond. The hard-line Kayhan newspaper said it gave Iranians “permission” to kill American military personnel.

State-owned IRAN daily went a step further, saying the U.S. move was a “designation of the entire Iranian nation” as terrorist.

The pro-reform Shargh daily described it as “the last card” of President Donald Trump against Iran. Trump last year pulled America out of the 2015 nuclear deal between Iran and world powers and re-imposed sanctions on the country, mainly targeting Iran’s vital oil sector.

Marking Nuclear Day, Rouhani unveiled dozens of “achievements” in nuclear technology, something he does every year. This time he touted the beginning of an installation of a chain of advanced centrifuges at the uranium enrichment facility in the central town of Natanz as well as an addition at the Fordo underground facility.

He called the Revolutionary Guard a “devoted” force that fought militant groups in Iran as well as in Iraq and Syria. The guard has fought Islamic State group’s militants, who view Shiites as heretics, in Syria and has assisted Syrian President Bashar Assad’s government forces.

The U.S., Rouhani said, is the “head of global terrorism” and Trump’s sanctions have only inspired Iran to make more strides in new missiles and weapons technology. America will not be able to “block Iran’s progress,” he said.

Khamenei, who has final say on all state matters, met with the Guard on Tuesday, telling them that “Americans imagine they are designing and making trouble against the guard, in fact against the revolution and Iran, but their evil designs will not harm” the force.

China urged countries outside of the Mideast to “promote peace and stability ... and avoid actions that may lead to further escalation of the situation.” Beijing is a close economic partner of Tehran and has sided with Russia and its regional ally Iran in the conflict in Syria.

“We oppose power politics and bullying by any countries,” China’s Foreign Ministry spokesman Lu Kang said when asked about the U.S. designation.

On Monday, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the designation of the Revolutionary Guard is intended to increase pressure on Iran, isolating it further and diverting some of the financial resources it uses to fund terrorism and militant activity in the Middle East and beyond.

But, in addition to the potential for Iranian retaliation, it complicates a delicate balance for U.S. personnel in at least two key countries- Iraq and Lebanon. Iraq has prominent Iranian-affiliated Shiite militias and its government has strong ties to Iran. In Lebanon, the Iran-backed Hezbollah militant group is in parliament and the government.

https://www.apnews.com/1d44336d93e7460782a539409991e0bd
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up