ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Iran Supreme Leader Wishes Death on Trump, Bolton, Pompeo
Pogue 01:24 PM 02-08-2019

"Down with USA" means down with @realDonaldTrump , @AmbJohnBolton and @SecPompeo . It means death to the American politicians currently in power. It means death to the few people running that country; we have nothing against the American nation. pic.twitter.com/cq1TBZY9FR

— Khamenei.ir (@khamenei_ir) February 8, 2019

[Reply]
stumppy 02:00 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
How many times do we have to topple these bastardís regimes before we get it right?
Apparently, at least one more time.

You went and done it now. Prepare for BEP's wrath.:-)
[Reply]
vailpass 02:04 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
You went and done it now. Prepare for BEP's wrath.:-)
She can wrath all she wants.
If a sniperís .50 cal round went through that guyís towel then his head Iíd laugh my ass off. Extra points if he was holding up that crazy book of theirs and the round passes through that first.
[Reply]
threebag02 02:09 PM 02-08-2019
We could give them Obama and Clinton
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:10 PM 02-08-2019
Weird.

I didn't know Khamenie was recently elected as a democratic congressman recently.
[Reply]
stumppy 02:10 PM 02-08-2019
If a sniperís .50 cal round went through that guyís towel then his head Iíd laugh my ass off. Extra points if he was holding up that crazy book of theirs and the round passes through that first.
The only thing better would be if the bullet was made out of real hogs tooth.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:13 PM 02-08-2019
Weird to find out he is a Democrat, well not that weird actually.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:13 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
The only thing better would be if the bullet was made out of real hogs tooth.
Damn. Nice touch.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 05:09 PM 02-08-2019
Trump representative responds...

NSFW (language)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BDj23 05:11 PM 02-08-2019
I'd be alright with Bolton getting wacked.
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:01 PM 02-08-2019
Well, whatever people want to think about it, while we're sitting on our hands, the threats around the globe just continue growing. Iran, Venezuela, Turkey, Syria isn't fixed, probably China/South China Sea/Taiwan soon. Unless we deal with these things one at a time we're going to have to take them on all at once. The sooner the jets are lining up the better off we'll be.
[Reply]
patteeu 06:13 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I am sure Bolton and Pompeo feel the same way toward Khameni and the other mullahs that run the country. Afterall, Bolton has wanted to bomb their country for decades. Pompeo is a Christian Dispensationalist (just found out) who wants Armageddon to convert Jews or else they can burn in hell. So bombing Iran would help ignite those events. That's the most warlike branch of Christianity. I'm sure Baphomet aka HCF is one too.
Your characterizations of these guys are always good for a laugh.

I think this tweet from Khamenei is quite a badge of honor for these three fine Americans. We can agree to disagree on who the bad guys are here though.
[Reply]
BDj23 06:40 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Your characterizations of these guys are always good for a laugh.

I think this tweet from Khamenei is quite a badge of honor for these three fine Americans. We can agree to disagree on who the bad guys are here though.
>John Bolton
>fine American

Pick one

(Yes, I realize this isn't 4chan, but my point still stands)
[Reply]
patteeu 06:54 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by BDj23:
>John Bolton
>fine American

Pick one

(Yes, I realize this isn't shhhh, but my point still stands)
We'll have to agree to disagree on that, friend. :-)
[Reply]
alpha_omega 07:17 PM 02-08-2019
Meh, don’t we hear this all the time?
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:18 PM 02-08-2019
So par for the course?

When is the supreme leader of Iran NOT wishing death on American leaders?

I don't have anything much against the persians who live in forced bondage under their arab supremacist muslim leaders either, but I'd like to see the latter cast into the ****ing sea. So consider my sentiments to be very similar.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up