Page 5 of 33
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Rambler in Chief
NinerDoug 02:26 PM 12-11-2018
Definition of Incoherence:

in·co·her·ence
[ˈˌinkōˈhirəns, ˈˌinkōˈherəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈhirəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈherəns]

NOUN
the quality of being illogical, inconsistent, or unclear.
"difficult questions that expose the incoherence of their policy" · [more]

inability to speak intelligibly.
"she descended into stammering incoherence"

See Donald Trump.

Despite the large Caravans that WERE forming and heading to our Country, people have not been able to get through our newly built Walls, makeshift Walls & Fences, or Border Patrol Officers & Military. They are now staying in Mexico or going back to their original countries.......

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018

.....Ice, Border Patrol and our Military have done a FANTASTIC job of securing our Southern Border. A Great Wall would be, however, a far easier & less expensive solution. We have already built large new sections & fully renovated others, making them like new. The Democrats,.....

....however, for strictly political reasons and because they have been pulled so far left, do NOT want Border Security. They want Open Borders for anyone to come in. This brings large scale crime and disease. Our Southern Border is now Secure and will remain that way.......

.....I look forward to my meeting with Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi. In 2006, Democrats voted for a Wall, and they were right to do so. Today, they no longer want Border Security. They will fight it at all cost, and Nancy must get votes for Speaker. But the Wall will get built...

....People do not yet realize how much of the Wall, including really effective renovation, has already been built. If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!

[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:01 PM 12-12-2018
Originally Posted by Donger:
Obama released funds that were frozen by us, probably in excess of $30 billion.
It's not entirely clear to what the Orange Moron was referring. Probably lifting of sanctions through the Iran deal.

However, if it was releasing frozen assets, that's not "giving" them anything either.
[Reply]
Donger 05:05 PM 12-12-2018
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
It's not entirely clear to what the Orange Moron was referring. Probably lifting of sanctions through the Iran deal.

However, if it was releasing frozen assets, that's not "giving" them anything either.
Sure it is. We had it, and we gave it back. If Trump's trying to say that we got nothing in exchange for it, he's wrong.
[Reply]
patteeu 05:18 PM 12-12-2018
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Depends on how one defines the word "give" I suppose.

If one frees an adversary from trade restrictions, did one "give" the adversary either the money that entity makes from trade, or the money that entity spends on trade?

Doesn't appear to be the way the word is used in normal English to me. (Of course, one should never expect normal from Trump).
He flew pallets of cash to them. That seems like giving to me, the theoretical ownership of the funds notwithstanding. So, yeah, it depends on what we mean by “give”.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:21 PM 12-12-2018
Sure it is. We had it, and we gave it back. If Trump's trying to say that we got nothing in exchange for it, he's wrong.
Ok. It's semantics. He "gave them back" or "returned" would be accurate. "Gave" by itself implies a gift.

Assuming that was what he meant. Which, if it was, it was their property. We just tied it up, but had no right to take the assets for our own use (which we didn't, of course.)
[Reply]
ghak99 06:56 PM 12-12-2018
Pelosi said that the Democrats have a proposal regarding border security.

I can't find it.
It's Pelosi... They'd have to pass it into law before we can see what's in it.
[Reply]
Donger 06:01 AM 12-17-2018

Remember, Michael Cohen only became a “Rat” after the FBI did something which was absolutely unthinkable & unheard of until the Witch Hunt was illegally started. They BROKE INTO AN ATTORNEY’S OFFICE! Why didn’t they break into the DNC to get the Server, or Crooked’s office?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 16, 2018

[Reply]
BigBeauford 06:05 AM 12-17-2018
SnL part of the deep state?

A REAL scandal is the one sided coverage, hour by hour, of networks like NBC & Democrat spin machines like Saturday Night Live. It is all nothing less than unfair news coverage and Dem commercials. Should be tested in courts, can’t be legal? Only defame & belittle! Collusion?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 16, 2018

[Reply]
Donger 06:10 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:

Oh wow. That's a good one. He wants SNL tested in the courts for legality...

I thought declaring the FBI executing a legal search warrant as unthinkable and unheard of was good.

:-)
[Reply]
stumppy 06:27 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:

Wait....I thought collusion wasn't a crime.

[Reply]
Lex Luthor 08:04 AM 12-17-2018

Trump has stopped pretending that he's not a mob boss.

[Reply]
Donger 08:11 AM 12-17-2018
"This is from the President of our country, lying about the lawful execution of a search warrant issued by a federal judge. Shame on Republicans who don't speak up at this moment — for the FBI, the rule of law, and the truth," Comey wrote.
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 08:11 AM 12-17-2018
It’s like a mob where everyone is Fredo.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:22 AM 12-17-2018
The swamp is growing more restless and agitated. Liberals and RINOs can't take it... Like!

Great job President Trump, you're doing well.

Sent from my 9+ using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Donger 08:23 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
The swamp is growing more restless and agitated. Liberals and RINOs can't take it... Like!

Great job President Trump, you're doing well.

Since Trump has resorted to blatantly lying, I'd say you have that backwards.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:05 AM 12-17-2018
^^^^^^^^^ Swamp creature ^^^^^^^^^

[Reply]
Page 5 of 33
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up