Page 31 of 33
« First < 212728293031 3233 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Rambler in Chief
NinerDoug 02:26 PM 12-11-2018
Definition of Incoherence:

in∑co∑her∑ence
[ˈˌinkōˈhirəns, ˈˌinkōˈherəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈhirəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈherəns]

NOUN
the quality of being illogical, inconsistent, or unclear.
"difficult questions that expose the incoherence of their policy" ∑ [more]

inability to speak intelligibly.
"she descended into stammering incoherence"

See Donald Trump.

Despite the large Caravans that WERE forming and heading to our Country, people have not been able to get through our newly built Walls, makeshift Walls & Fences, or Border Patrol Officers & Military. They are now staying in Mexico or going back to their original countries.......

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018

.....Ice, Border Patrol and our Military have done a FANTASTIC job of securing our Southern Border. A Great Wall would be, however, a far easier & less expensive solution. We have already built large new sections & fully renovated others, making them like new. The Democrats,.....

....however, for strictly political reasons and because they have been pulled so far left, do NOT want Border Security. They want Open Borders for anyone to come in. This brings large scale crime and disease. Our Southern Border is now Secure and will remain that way.......

.....I look forward to my meeting with Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi. In 2006, Democrats voted for a Wall, and they were right to do so. Today, they no longer want Border Security. They will fight it at all cost, and Nancy must get votes for Speaker. But the Wall will get built...

....People do not yet realize how much of the Wall, including really effective renovation, has already been built. If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!

[Reply]
eDave 11:19 AM 04-12-2019
“I even thought of Ivanka for the World Bank. . . . She would’ve been great at that because she’s very good with numbers.”

“I’ve seen her under tremendous stress and pressure,” he said. “She reacts very well — that’s usually a genetic thing, but it’s one of those things, nevertheless.”

Asked why he didn’t nominate her, Trump replied: “If I did, they’d say nepotism, when it would’ve had nothing to do with nepotism. But she would’ve been incredible.”

“If she ever wanted to run for president, I think she’d be very, very hard to beat,” Trump added.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 09:59 AM 04-15-2019

What do I know about branding, maybe nothing (but I did become President!), but if I were Boeing, I would FIX the Boeing 737 MAX, add some additional great features, & REBRAND the plane with a new name.
No product has suffered like this one. But again, what the hell do I know?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 15, 2019

[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:05 AM 04-15-2019

I agree with Kim Jong Un of North Korea that our personal relationship remains very good, perhaps the term excellent would be even more accurate, and that a third Summit would be good in that we fully understand where we each stand. North Korea has tremendous potential for.......

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 13, 2019

....extraordinary growth, economic success and riches under the leadership of Chairman Kim. I look forward to the day, which could be soon, when Nuclear Weapons and Sanctions can be removed, and then watching North Korea become one of the most successful nations of the World!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 13, 2019

[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:17 AM 04-16-2019

So weird to watch Crazy Bernie on @FoxNews. Not surprisingly, @BretBaier and the ďaudienceĒ was so smiley and nice. Very strange, and now we have @donnabrazile?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 16, 2019

[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 12:04 PM 04-16-2019
Really?

I mean, seriously???

:-):-):-)

Full Trump comments on North Korea, from his event in Minnesota today: pic.twitter.com/WrEpGN7ESm

— William Gallo (@GalloVOA) April 15, 2019

[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:10 PM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Really?

I mean, seriously???

"They said boy that's terrible what's happening over there. They thought it was earthquakes. I said that's not an earthquake. That's called nuclear testing."

Who the **** is this "they" that thought nuclear testing was earthquakes until Trump corrected their mistake?
[Reply]
patteeu 12:16 PM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
"They said boy that's terrible what's happening over there. They thought it was earthquakes. I said that's not an earthquake. That's called nuclear testing."

Who the **** is this "they" that thought nuclear testing was earthquakes until Trump corrected their mistake?
Good thing Trump was there. I bet Hillary would have thought they were earthquakes too.
[Reply]
stumppy 12:19 PM 04-16-2019
Really?

I mean, seriously???

:-)

Trumptards/ "Yea, this guy is the greatest" :-)
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:22 PM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Good thing Trump was there. I bet Hillary would have thought they were earthquakes too.
No doubt.
[Reply]
eDave 12:24 PM 04-16-2019
Really?

I mean, seriously???

If that were Obama, they'd be calling it jive.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 09:51 AM 04-17-2019

I believe it will be Crazy Bernie Sanders vs. Sleepy Joe Biden as the two finalists to run against maybe the best Economy in the history of our Country (and MANY other great things)! I look forward to facing whoever it may be. May God Rest Their Soul!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 17, 2019

"May God Rest Their Soul"?

Anyone know what that means? Maybe some of our religious members could shed some light on this? Is that an actual religious saying? Sounds vaguely like what judges in the movies say when they sentence someone to death. "May God have mercy on your soul."

Do you think Trump is planning on having Biden and Sanders disappeared before the election?
[Reply]
Donger 10:03 AM 04-17-2019
:-)

He does have the best words.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 10:06 AM 04-17-2019

"May God Rest Their Soul"?

Anyone know what that means? Maybe some of our religious members could shed some light on this? Is that an actual religious saying? Sounds vaguely like what judges in the movies say when they sentence someone to death. "May God have mercy on your soul."

Do you think Trump is planning on having Biden and Sanders disappeared before the election?
It means respect for someone who is dead. Differently worded for "rest in peace." Not the exact wording Trump uses, but you can find "rest for your souls" in Catholic burial prayers.

What it means from Trump, when talking about people who are not dead, who knows. I want to think its just him saying their campaigns are already dead, but that doesn't really work the preceding sentence.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:14 AM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
It means respect for someone who is dead. Differently worded for "rest in peace." Not the exact wording Trump uses, but you can find "rest for your souls" in Catholic burial prayers.

What it means from Trump, when talking about people who are not dead, who knows. I want to think its just him saying their campaigns are already dead, but that doesn't really work the preceding sentence.
So it could be taken as a death threat.
[Reply]
patteeu 10:18 AM 04-17-2019
So it could be taken as a death threat.
Itís a political death guarantee.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 33
« First < 212728293031 3233 >
Up