ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 54
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Purposeful media bias thread
Taco John 04:56 PM 04-18-2017
This thread is to chronicle the purposeful media bias that exists in every day life.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:40 PM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
will this suffice in the meantime?

Thats about the third one of these 'protesters taped to something' I've seen... I only wish it was real

But I've seen some your posts on the matter lately, its good to see you're against the fascism of antifa
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 02:41 PM 05-03-2017
Let's add this one to the list

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/02/news...use/index.html
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:55 PM 05-03-2017
This one's really better suited for a "Media member is so stupid it must hurt" thread, but I'll put it here.

http://twitchy.com/sd-3133/2017/05/0...-express-take/

Those of you who are ignorant of the topic (First, join hands with the reviewer), can backtrack things through these links:

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/264028/

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/369589.php
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:58 PM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
This one's really better suited for a "Media member is so stupid it must hurt" thread, but I'll put it here.

http://twitchy.com/sd-3133/2017/05/0...-express-take/
Woke https://goo.gl/images/EF9HLg
[Reply]
JakeLV 05:01 PM 05-03-2017
I've been through each page in this thread.

Most of the evidence presented has been op-eds... We understand that those aren't, you know, news but opinions?
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:33 PM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by JakeLV:

Most of the evidence presented has been op-eds... We understand that those aren't, you know, news but opinions?
Thing is, none of us really need a thread full of examples to implicitly know that our media is biased

Its plain to see for anyone who bothers to look

Case in point - our media did an unprecedented, all-time hit job for the ages on Trump during the run-up to the election, making sure to tout rigged polls that showed it was gonna be Clinton in a landslide no matter what a few pro-Trump hicks thought

And do you know what the end result was?

President Donald J Trump

Thanks in large part to traditionally blue state voters, no less... they werent fooled by the medias blatant lies then, nor are they now

You lefties keep reaching out for any little piece of brush that you can grab onto before tumbling off the cliff... blaming everyone but yourselves as you careen off the edge into the chasm below

NYT, WaPo, HuffPo, Bloomberg, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, Politifact, the Hill pick an alphabet soup outlet... none of them have learned a ****ing thing

Its as if they believe that if they repeat lies often enough, everyone will begin to believe them... but they're really just preaching to themselves, their usual marks have finally seen through the scam
[Reply]
JakeLV 05:55 PM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Thing is, none of us really need a thread full of examples to implicitly know that our media is biased

Case in point - our media did an unprecedented, all-time hit job for the ages on Trump during the run-up to the election, making sure to tout rigged polls that showed it was gonna be Clinton in a landslide no matter what a few pro-Trump hicks thought

President Donald J Trump

Thanks in large part to traditionally blue state voters, no less... they werent fooled by the medias blatant lies then, nor are they now

You lefties keep reaching out for any little piece of brush that you can grab onto before tumbling off the cliff... blaming everyone but yourselves as you careen off the edge into the chasm below

NYT, WaPo, HuffPo, Bloomberg, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, Politifact, the Hill pick an alphabet soup outlet... none of them have learned a ****ing thing

Its as if they believe that if they repeat lies often enough, everyone will begin to believe them... but they're really just preaching to themselves, their usual marks have finally seen through the scam
I'm not sure I was making the argument that our media isn't biased? I'm simply stating that conflating op-eds with news is pushing a false narrative, which is pretty comical, considering the thread.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:59 PM 05-03-2017
I'm not sure I was making the argument that our media isn't biased? I'm simply stating that conflating op-eds with news is pushing a false narrative, which is pretty comical, considering the thread.
I suppose thats a fair answer, but you dont really post in DC much so its kinda hard to tell sometimes :-)
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:04 PM 05-03-2017

Your claim is not accurate. So.....
[Reply]
JakeLV 06:29 PM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Your claim is not accurate. So.....
Most may have been a bit of hyperbole on my part.
[Reply]
headsnap 07:32 PM 05-03-2017
Most may have been a bit of hyperbole on my part.
ok, so it's more like half or less than half...
[Reply]
Black Bob 07:44 PM 05-03-2017

President Donald J Trump

Let's be honest here.... the majority of America knows the news is biased. The fact is the majority of the people just don't care. Why doesn't FOX run a nightly evening world news show on their main network at 7:00 eastern to go against the other major networks? Instead they run TMZ or whatever which is about as bad and biased as it gets right? All the while they claim to be the unbiased news.

Who is really the sucker? The die hard FOX lover? Or the average joe who tunes into CBS, ABC, or NBC for the nightly news every night? Think about it.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:44 PM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by headsnap:
ok, so it's more like half or less than half...
Start at "ok, so it's more like quarter or less than a quarter...", and go down from there.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:31 PM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by Black Bob:
Let's be honest here.... the majority of America knows the news is biased. The fact is the majority of the people just don't care. Why doesn't FOX run a nightly evening world news show on their main network at 7:00 eastern to go against the other major networks? Instead they run TMZ or whatever which is about as bad and biased as it gets right? All the while they claim to be the unbiased news.

Who is really the sucker? The die hard FOX lover? Or the average joe who tunes into CBS, ABC, or NBC for the nightly news every night? Think about it.
Lets be honest here... you dont really watch FOX

Sheperd Smith hammers Trump daily, Cavuto doesnt coddle him, neither does John Roberts in the pressers, Brett Baier is a damn paragon of virtue, Chris Wallace sure as SHIT never cuts Don any breaks, they even have a new show with Mark ****ing Cuban... if thats blank check shilling for Trump, I'd sure looove to see CNNs answer to it for the dems
[Reply]
Black Bob 08:37 PM 05-03-2017
Lets be honest here... you dont really watch FOX

Sheperd Smith hammers Trump daily, Cavuto doesnt coddle him, neither does John Roberts in the pressers, Brett Baier is a damn paragon of virtue, Chris Wallace sure as SHIT never cuts Don any breaks, they even have a new show with Mark ****ing Cuban... if thats blank check shilling for Trump, I'd sure looove to see CNNs answer to it for the dems
What does Trump have to do with this? Do you hear yourself? What does Trump have to do with my point?
[Reply]
Page 7 of 54
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up