[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 04:12 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
So you're saying that he does his job?
He is a step above Broke Pryor I’ll give him that lol
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:12 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefoftheKeyboard:
He’d have to actually be reporting something to be right or wrong. He just gives opinions is what I’m getting at. And anyone can give an opinion
I'm not sure how that makes him a joke. Yeah he's giving his opinion, but that opinion is based on what he has heard from people with the organization. How does that differ from Schefter, Mortenson, or any of the other guys in the know? Are you saying he doesn't talk to anyone and just goes on the radio and just gives us his gut feeling? Because if that's what you think then you are wrong.
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 04:14 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I'm not sure how that makes him a joke. Yeah he's giving his opinion, but that opinion is based on what he has heard from people with the organization. How does that differ from Schefter, Mortenson, or any of the other guys in the know? Are you saying he doesn't talk to anyone and just goes on the radio and just gives us his gut feeling? Because if that's what you think then you are wrong.
Lol you must hold these guys in pretty high regard. Or I guess the media as a whole for that matter
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:15 PM 09-17-2019
He is a step above Broke Pryor I’ll give him that lol
They're not even in the same universe. I've never heard anyone talk shit on Perez before. Did he fuck your wife or something?
[Reply]
Molitoth 04:16 PM 09-17-2019
Have we signed this piece of shit yet?
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 04:18 PM 09-17-2019
They're not even in the same universe. I've never heard anyone talk shit on Perez before. Did he fuck your wife or something?
Like I said he’s better than she is. The only ppl ive heard hold him in such high regard are other media members. Did he **** you? Cuz you really caught feelings.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:18 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Things have changed.

Stay tuned.
Lol stop
[Reply]
YontsRBake 04:18 PM 09-17-2019
They're not even in the same universe. I've never heard anyone talk shit on Perez before. Did he **** your wife or something?
Maybe he has him confused with Whitlock. Completely understandable view, if so.
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:20 PM 09-17-2019
Lol you must hold these guys in pretty high regard. Or I guess the media as a whole for that matter
You just keep making yourself look more dumb with each post. "Hold them in pretty high regard"? Because I said they know people in the front offices of different NFL teams? How do you think these people got the jobs that they have?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:20 PM 09-17-2019
I’m going to fly a fucking banner at Arrowhead if a trade is not announced soon.

Plane 1:

“BRETT VEACH HATES CORNERBACKS AND REFUSES TO ADDRESS THE”

Plane 2:

“POSITION!!”

The banners aren’t long enough to fit the entire sentence.
[Reply]
patteeu 04:24 PM 09-17-2019
You just keep making yourself look more dumb with each post. "Hold them in pretty high regard"? Because I said they know people in the front offices of different NFL teams? How do you think these people got the jobs that they have?
The guy has less than 1000 posts. He doesn't have fully formed ideas yet. :-)
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 04:27 PM 09-17-2019
Lol did you just start following sports? Half these guys “sources” are just other media friends they have. It’s not just him, they all report similar shit and it’s a bunch of Twitter bs. That’s why you see some of them literally get fooled by fake twitter accounts dipshit.
[Reply]
patteeu 04:28 PM 09-17-2019
Lol did you just start following sports? Half these guys “sources” are just other media friends they have. It’s not just him, they all report similar shit and it’s a bunch of Twitter bs. That’s why you see some of them literally get fooled by fake twitter accounts dipshit.
What's their post count?
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:30 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by TransferBanned:
Did Gordon play that game?
Originally Posted by -King-:
The Patriots didn't have Josh Gordon or AB that matchup either. They've improved their WRs better than we've improved our DBs.
Fair points, I’m still not ready to give up Jones for him though
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:31 PM 09-17-2019
So how many sources do each of these guys have?
[Reply]
Page 100 of 449
« First < 509096979899100 101102103104110150200 > Last »
Up