ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 829 of 1210
« First < 329729779819825826827828829 830831832833839879929 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
Sorce 09:37 PM 09-04-2018
Wife's parents are coming in on Thursday so I made a lasagna ahead of time tonight, I'll try to remember to get pics when we cook it.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 10:37 PM 09-04-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
Oh my damn..... Rocket Pig!!

Just give me the Sammie and an order of high quality Jalapeno poppers, the kind with real cheese and I will be happy. Who wants fryer fat in their pork fat sammie anyway?

Surprised there isn't a sunny side up egg on top.:-):-):-)
[Reply]
srvy 04:27 PM 09-06-2018
This seems to becoming a trend in sandwiches in general but a horrifying trend in bbq. I dont need a sandwich piles so high with every protein and veggie along with goop and cheese. You try to eat something like that and you need a 3 inch fireline to hose off afterward.

In a bbq joint I hate the trend even more. Give me a meat or combo meat sauce a bun or bread with peppers and a pile of fries to the side. If I want fried popcorn shrimp you can get that at any Golden Corral shovel shop in town.
[Reply]
scho63 07:36 PM 09-06-2018
Originally Posted by srvy:
This seems to becoming a trend in sandwiches in general but a horrifying trend in bbq. I dont need a sandwich piles so high with every protein and veggie along with goop and cheese. You try to eat something like that and you need a 3 inch fireline to hose off afterward.

In a bbq joint I hate the trend even more. Give me a meat or combo meat sauce a bun or bread with peppers and a pile of fries to the side. If I want fried popcorn shrimp you can get that at any Golden Corral shovel shop in town.
I completely agree. I'm not going to every restaurant for a food eating challenge.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:38 PM 09-06-2018
unff

[Reply]
scho63 07:42 PM 09-06-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
unff

I might wear the ball gag and mask for that.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 04:59 AM 09-07-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
unff

I'd be willing to put a fried egg on that.

I like my BLT's with one layer of lettuce, bacon, tomatoes, another layer of bacon, lettuce but would love to see Clay's outfit he wore while preparing it.
:-)
[Reply]
Sorce 08:06 AM 09-07-2018
As promised a picture of the finished lasagna.

Mixture of ground beef and Italian sausage for the meat layer. Ricotta, Italian cheese blend, parsley and eggs for the cheese layer. Just used a store bought sauce this time.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:13 AM 09-07-2018
Currently preparing 10 hour oxtail sous vide to be finished with a butter, balsamic, wine glaze. Wild rice, mixed squash, and tomato salad.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:17 AM 09-07-2018
Originally Posted by Sorce:
As promised a picture of the finished lasagna.

Mixture of ground beef and Italian sausage for the meat layer. Ricotta, Italian cheese blend, parsley and eggs for the cheese layer. Just used a store bought sauce this time.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

That looks fuckIng great.

Is ghost pepper in the ingredients? I love a hot spicy lasagna
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:20 AM 09-07-2018
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
That looks ****Ing great.

Is ghost pepper in the ingredients? I love a hot spicy lasagna
Do you ever not put ghost pepper? Jebus ****. Not everything should be blazing hot!
[Reply]
cooper barrett 10:46 AM 09-07-2018
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Do you ever not put ghost pepper? Jebus ****. Not everything should be blazing hot!
They are smoked over fruitwood and dried. I grind them about every 30 days and yes, I prefer a Sicilian lasagna to a foil tin of warehouse club crap but not so hot that it overpowers the flavors of everything else.

When you add some sweet to the hot you get amazing flavors. When you can find sweet/hot Italian sausage it's like flirting with a redhead with a 9.5 on the BSC/hot chart.

I would have to say that most pillowbiters don't complain about the Scoville ratings when I cook with ghost peppers until they on the way out.:-)
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 10:52 AM 09-07-2018
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
They are smoked over fruitwood and dried. I grind them about every 30 days and yes, I prefer a Sicilian lasagna to a foil tin of warehouse club crap but not so hot that it overpowers the flavors of everything else.

When you add some sweet to the hot you get amazing flavors. When you can find sweet/hot Italian sausage it's like flirting with a redhead with a 9.5 on the BSC/hot chart.

I would have to say that most pillowbiters don't complain about the Scoville ratings when I cook with ghost peppers until they on the way out.:-)
I'm just sayin'.... seems like you put that shit on everything.
[Reply]
srvy 12:15 PM 09-07-2018
I can handle scotch bonnet and habanero occasionally but that little thai pepper my wife likes in everything just tears me up. Its funny its even lower on the scoville scale. The ghost pepper is double the scoville of a scotch bonnet or habanero so yeah no thanks.

[Reply]
cooper barrett 02:36 PM 09-07-2018
Originally Posted by srvy:
I can handle scotch bonnet and habanero occasionally but that little thai pepper my wife likes in everything just tears me up. Its funny its even lower on the scoville scale. The ghost pepper is double the scoville of a scotch bonnet or habanero so yeah no thanks.

peppers grown in the midwest rarely have the scoville rating as the charts suggest. I smoke the peppers for several hours and then dry them mellowing them further. Don't get me wrong they are hot but they also have a nice smoky flavor that adds a nice something extra to dishes that benefit from the flavor and heat. Remember a pan of lasagna would only have a smidgen's worth for the whole recipe.

If I was using fresh peppers I would M+P them into a paste and then incorporate into the sauce. The smoky flavor is the draw for me.
[Reply]
Page 829 of 1210
« First < 329729779819825826827828829 830831832833839879929 > Last »
Up