ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 65 of 105
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975 > Last »
Hall of Classics>101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
DaFace 04:45 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Leaving aside the "racial" technicality, since Otter was banned for calling Taco John a "person of Hispanic heritage".
I'm pretty sure that one's a word filter that got turned into "person of Hispanic heritage". I can't remember what the original word is, though. Probably either a word for someone who picks beans or someone whose back is damp.
[Reply]
patteeu 04:47 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'm pretty sure that one's a word filter that got turned into "person of Hispanic heritage". I can't remember what the original word is, though. Probably either a word for someone who picks beans or someone whose back is damp.
Oh wow, I guess it is filtered. It shows up for me on my previous post. The word has to do with the legume that is refried. It's six letters long with an "er" at the end. I hope this isn't considered filter evasion.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 04:47 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Donger:
kc native has made it clear that his ancestry is Mexican. Since when is teasing with stereotypes about a country immediately a "racial slur"?
I'm not going to get into a debate about racism because I don't want it to seem like I'm lobbying for Frazod to be banned (I'm not). I understand that KC native has shared his ethnicity with everyone on here and technically poking fun at someone for being Mexican isn't racist, but I think you are smart enough to know that is simply an issue of semantics. The stereotypes that are associated with Mexicans are generally associated with the majority of Hispanic people.

Like I said, I don't want to derail this thread into a discussion about racism. My wife is Mexican and I know that if Frazod called her a"refried fuck", I would consider that racist and I would drive to his house and shoot his refrigerator myself.
[Reply]
patteeu 04:50 PM 07-01-2013
As I understand it, that replacement phrase is in place to block a common slur of Hispanics. I've not seen frazod use it. I've only seen him use stereotypes of Mexicans.
His "refried cunt" post is as close as you can get with an extra dose of vulgarity on top. Not that I think he should be banned for it. But then, I think all posters should be treated the same way.
[Reply]
Donger 04:52 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
I'm not going to get into a debate about racism because I don't want it to seem like I'm lobbying for Frazod to be banned (I'm not). I understand that KC native has shared his ethnicity with everyone on here and technically poking fun at someone for being Mexican isn't racist, but I think you are smart enough to know that is simply an issue of semantics. The stereotypes that are associated with Mexicans are generally associated with the majority of Hispanic people.

Like I said, I don't want to derail this thread into a discussion about racism. My wife is Mexican and I know that if Frazod called her a"refried ****", I would consider that racist and I would drive to his house and shoot his refrigerator myself.
Well, whether or not Hispanic is a race is even debatable, but sure, I understand what you are saying.
[Reply]
Donger 04:53 PM 07-01-2013
His "refried ****" post is as close as you can get with an extra dose of vulgarity on top. Not that I think he should be banned for it. But then, I think all posters should be treated the same way.
Refried what?
[Reply]
patteeu 04:54 PM 07-01-2013
Refried what?
It's a four letter slang word for vagina.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:54 PM 07-01-2013
Or the British
[Reply]
Donger 04:54 PM 07-01-2013
Oh.
[Reply]
Donger 04:58 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Or the British
How do you know if a baby is Italian?

It'll only take a bottle if there are hairs on the nipple.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:58 PM 07-01-2013
How do you know if a baby is Italian?

It'll only take a bottle if there are hairs on the nipple.
:-)
[Reply]
Donger 04:59 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
The wife didn't think that one was very funny.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:11 PM 07-01-2013
The wife didn't think that one was very funny.
Imagine that?

[Reply]
J Diddy 05:12 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
I'm not whining to him. I expressed my POV, and I've moved on. I don't expect hootie to be reinstated. This thread has become terrible now that the paparazzi have decided to storm the red carpet.

I'm done with the roasts. I emailed my last one to a couple of posters off-line. If you didn't get it, you aren't getting it. If it gets posted here, I'll deny that I wrote it.

If the members of this board want the people with interesting points of view to shut up because of some fake sense of selective outrage, then they deserve what they get.
Pussface clam breath.
[Reply]
KC native 05:18 PM 07-01-2013
kc native has made it clear that his ancestry is Mexican. Since when is teasing with stereotypes about a country immediately a "racial slur"?
It's not teasing. And :-) at the fact that you still cling to this bullshit.
[Reply]
Page 65 of 105
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975 > Last »
Up