ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2330 of 3903
« First < 1330183022302280232023262327232823292330 233123322333233423402380243028303330 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:49 AM 06-15-2020
Originally Posted by sedated:
That, even with minimal risk, they can pass it on to loved ones who are at a greater risk?

Also, it doesn't save all its serious harm for just retirees. Here's a healthy woman in her 20s who had to have a double lung transplant because of COVID damage: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...N9O1oLIuO6ZOZw

That rhetoric can be as dangerous as "anyone who dies shouldn't have gotten so fat"
Yes, they can. Those people should be sheltered in the mean time.

You can also retire by winning the powerball. There will be isolated rare cases of anything.
[Reply]
loochy 09:50 AM 06-15-2020
I can assure you that the surge has absolutely nothing to do with nasty folk marching around on the streets for hours on end in ass to crotch fashion with no masks while yelling and shouting at the tops of their lungs. Only white people at Ozark swimming pools and people at Florida beaches are behind this.
[Reply]
Donger 09:50 AM 06-15-2020
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ses-in-us.html

And I nailed it and that includes more testing.
I appreciate you bringing that up.

Now that you have egg on your face let the games of moving the goal post and asking a million questions begin.
You only nailed yourself. Well done. Exquisite aim:

Can't be! I heard once restrictions were reduce it would spike!

[Reply]
Mecca 09:52 AM 06-15-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
I can assure you that the surge has absolutely nothing to do with nasty folk marching around on the streets for hours on end in ass to crotch fashion with no masks while yelling and shouting at the tops of their lungs.
The surge has to do with a bunch of idiocy from every side, I don't understand why it always has to be about left and right.

There are a bunch of morons on every side, we've now had protests from both sides, idiots that don't wear masks from both sides.

Americans are retards is this hard to accept?
[Reply]
petegz28 09:53 AM 06-15-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Yea, she has a shoddy immune system hence why she's flipped out. As numbers rise and the school wants them back in person her anxiety level isn't great, and she's not a small child she's 16.
Olathe is talking about having in-person classes and virtual for those who choose. If she has an immune disorder hopefully she will have a virtual option.
[Reply]
Donger 09:53 AM 06-15-2020
I can assure you that the surge has absolutely nothing to do with nasty folk marching around on the streets for hours on end in ass to crotch fashion with no masks while yelling and shouting at the tops of their lungs.
I have zero doubt that their actions have/will lead to more cases. This virus doesn't care about your politics or causes.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:53 AM 06-15-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
You only nailed yourself. Well done. Exquisite aim:

Can't be! I heard once restrictions were reduce it would spike!
And they have not per the CDC. Thanks!
[Reply]
petegz28 09:54 AM 06-15-2020
Originally Posted by sedated:
That, even with minimal risk, they can pass it on to loved ones who are at a greater risk?

Also, it doesn't save all its serious harm for just retirees. Here's a healthy woman in her 20s who had to have a double lung transplant because of COVID damage: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...N9O1oLIuO6ZOZw

That rhetoric can be as dangerous as "anyone who dies shouldn't have gotten so fat"
I thought there was a study that said kids are very low risk for shedding?
[Reply]
Donger 09:54 AM 06-15-2020
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
And they have not per the CDC. Thanks!
I don't know what you're going on about, but I'm sure you're wrong. We are seeing increases in areas that opened up.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:55 AM 06-15-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Olathe is talking about having in-person classes and virtual for those who choose. If she has an immune disorder hopefully she will have a virtual option.
Yea well I live in Missouri in school district that doesn't have the greatest reputation of making good decisions...
[Reply]
petegz28 09:55 AM 06-15-2020
Of course not because it hasn't been 2 weeks. I mean it has been longer but it hasn't been 2 weeks since that time or something. In other words just wait 2 weeks.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:56 AM 06-15-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Yea well I live in Missouri in school district that doesn't have the greatest reputation of making good decisions...
If you're referring to the KC school district I have one word for you, "MOVE"!

I went to KC schools and that district is literally one of the worst in the country.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:57 AM 06-15-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
I don't know what you're going on about, but I'm sure you're wrong. We are seeing increases in areas that opened up.
Some are, some aren't. As a nation they are down with an increase in testing. That's a fact, Jack.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:57 AM 06-15-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
If you're referring to the KC school district I have one word for you, "MOVE"!

I went to KC schools and that district is literally one of the worst in the country.
I don't live in the KC school district.....I live in the Fort Osage school district and frankly it's not great.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:58 AM 06-15-2020
BTW In person summer school starts back here in 3 weeks. I'll be interested to see the numbers. It is a month later than normal, but I don't anticipate a drop off.
[Reply]
Page 2330 of 3903
« First < 1330183022302280232023262327232823292330 233123322333233423402380243028303330 > Last »
Up