ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 63
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What are some of your favorite product purchases?
DaFace 07:47 PM 05-23-2019
A thread to talk about some of the things we've bought and are really happy with. The end. Or the beginning.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 01:05 PM 03-01-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
That sounds extremely expensive....

{clicks link}

SWEET FANCY MOSES! Does it also have a blowjob setting?
I wish. I'd have paid extra for that.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:47 PM 03-01-2022
Just got a battery powered vacuum and this thing is awesome.

Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 300W... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09PYMMTQM...p_mob_ap_share

It can reach nearly anywhere and the attachments make it handheld and easily workable on stairs.

I’ll never go back to a corded vacuum again
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:17 PM 03-01-2022
Our Sams Club Shark IQ has been amazing. The damn lab just seems to shed non-stop and this keeps our house from looking quite as disgusting.

It's our third go with each one we've tried getting successively better (our last one was a Euphy and it was a big step up from the POS we had before that).

But the dust collection is nice and the mapping/phone app feature is INCREDIBLE. Rather than do that silly bounce in erratic patterns thing that most do, it just drives to the room you tell it to drive to (when you tell it to drive there) and runs rows back and forth. Then if you just have it do the whole home it will.

If the battery dies mid-clean, it goes back to its station, empties its dust bucket, re-charges its batter and then picks up where it left off.

It really does a damn nice job. And when one of the wheel motors died, we called them and they sent us a whole new unit (so now we have spares in case another part gives out).
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:21 PM 03-01-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Just got a battery powered vacuum and this thing is awesome.

Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 300W... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09PYMMTQM...p_mob_ap_share

It can reach nearly anywhere and the attachments make it handheld and easily workable on stairs.

I’ll never go back to a corded vacuum again
Welcome to 2011. :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:23 PM 03-01-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Welcome to 2011. :-)
In like 2008 I let a door to door salesman talk me into buying a Kirby vacuum.

It was NOT one of my prouder moments. We just gave it away after like 3 years.

Damn thing weighed like 800 lbs and the cleaning lady refused to even use it. We kept it as a carpet cleaner for a bit but it did a lousy job so we just got a steam cleaner and ditched it.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:27 PM 03-01-2022
In like 2008 I let a door to door salesman talk me into buying a Kirby vacuum.

It was NOT one of my prouder moments. We just gave it away after like 3 years.

Damn thing weighed like 800 lbs and the cleaning lady refused to even use it. We kept it as a carpet cleaner for a bit but it did a lousy job so we just got a steam cleaner and ditched it.
Don’t feel bad. We got suckered into one of those around the same time. It lasted for probably 4-5 years before we ditched it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:27 PM 03-01-2022
By the way DJ, we have a robot vac too and it works great, considering we have a makeshift animal shelter in our house. LOL
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:12 PM 03-01-2022
Our Sams Club Shark IQ has been amazing. The damn lab just seems to shed non-stop and this keeps our house from looking quite as disgusting.

It's our third go with each one we've tried getting successively better (our last one was a Euphy and it was a big step up from the POS we had before that).

But the dust collection is nice and the mapping/phone app feature is INCREDIBLE. Rather than do that silly bounce in erratic patterns thing that most do, it just drives to the room you tell it to drive to (when you tell it to drive there) and runs rows back and forth. Then if you just have it do the whole home it will.

If the battery dies mid-clean, it goes back to its station, empties its dust bucket, re-charges its batter and then picks up where it left off.

It really does a damn nice job. And when one of the wheel motors died, we called them and they sent us a whole new unit (so now we have spares in case another part gives out).
Co-signed. I did a bunch of research and that’s the one I landed on. It’s outstanding. I clean it out once a week and it does a good job.
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:15 PM 03-01-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
By the way DJ, we have a robot vac too and it works great, considering we have a makeshift animal shelter in our house. LOL
LOL. I have a 12 year old Blue Heeler and he’s absolutely terrified of it. He doesn’t know what to do with it so he just freezes up and lets it hit him. :-) He’s terrified of the devil machine.

I will say you have to be careful of whatever tiny shit toys your kids leave around. Today it ate a milk dud and stopped. I didn’t even know there were milk duds in the house.
[Reply]
Shoes 03:15 PM 03-01-2022

Zojirushi Rice Cooker. It's an obscene amount of money to pay for a rice cooker but god damn does this thing make my life easy. Keeps the rice warm for days if you want it to, easy to clean and the rice comes out perfect every time. I have the 5.5 cup version that also has a steamer that you can steam vegetables with also.

Would recommend for anyone who eats rice weekly, this also helped me with meal prepping quite a bit.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:22 PM 03-01-2022
My wife is a bit of a vacuum hoarder driven by an irrational disgust of hair. Her hair, my hair, pet hair, floor rug fuzz that might resemble hair, a long thin shadow, etc. As a result we have a robot vac for each floor, a cordless vac, and like 3 different Bissell's each with their own specialty (handheld, pet hair, and shampoo combo).

On the weekends it sounds like a manufacturing plant in here.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 03:42 PM 03-01-2022
dang. Imma check out some of these vacs. We have an original yellow non-ball Dyson we've had since like 2004. Thing still works like new but it weighs about 40 lbs and the suction stops the thing in its tracks on the long shag area rug in our living room. All the plastic parts are chipping away from the handle, etc.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:47 PM 03-01-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I will say you have to be careful of whatever tiny shit toys your kids leave around. Today it ate a milk dud and stopped. I didn’t even know there were milk duds in the house.
Be thankful. My ex gf's bf used to drink my beer
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:48 PM 03-01-2022
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
dang. Imma check out some of these vacs. We have an original yellow non-ball Dyson we've had since like 2004. Thing still works like new but it weighs about 40 lbs and the suction stops the thing in its tracks on the long shag area rug in our living room. All the plastic parts are chipping away from the handle, etc.
Watch the hose. Mine split just this year. Roughly the same vacuum.

There is a YouTube channel called Vacuum Wars. It has as good of objective analysis as I’ve found.
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:49 PM 03-01-2022
Originally Posted by Shoes:

Zojirushi Rice Cooker. It's an obscene amount of money to pay for a rice cooker but god damn does this thing make my life easy. Keeps the rice warm for days if you want it to, easy to clean and the rice comes out perfect every time. I have the 5.5 cup version that also has a steamer that you can steam vegetables with also.

Would recommend for anyone who eats rice weekly, this also helped me with meal prepping quite a bit.
I’m on the fence. I eat a bit of rice. Wife hates rice.
[Reply]
Page 41 of 63
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Up