ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 158
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:09 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Oh man. A Bucs fan!

Yes, we are confident here. On our OWN message board. What the hell do you expect a team that is 44-11 over the past 3 seasons, with a SB win, a 6-1 playoff record (with the lone loss coming in OT when they didn’t get a chance to get Mahomes the ball, after a dumbass offside penalty screwed them out of icing the game) to be?

Especially considering that team played 1 quarter against your squad in the regular season before going vanilla, and still cruised to a win in which your team never had the ball with a chance to tie/win in the fourth quarter?

But go head. Pin all your hopes on that second half and “adjustments.” And ONE difference on the OL since the earlier matchup, and being able to make KC kick FGs.

Don’t look at the Chiefs red zone success in the playoffs with Mahomes (6/7 this year, 13/15 the year before, 6/7 in 2018 - and two of those nonTDs were end of half/beat the clock FG).

Stick with the idea of trying to keep Mahomes from rolling out right (I’ve seen Tampa fans talk about that as a key, guess they don’t realize he’s just as dangerous rolling out left).

Tampa’s best shot is for that dirty piece of trash Suh to do his usual bullshit and injure Mahomes.

Other than that? You’re going to find confidence here because the Chiefs have fucking EARNED it.
You clearly missing it. If we don't talk about how superior the Bucs are to us and how we have zero chance against them we are arrogant.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 09:52 PM 01-30-2021
Spags was hired for the AFCCG against Brady.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:30 PM 01-30-2021
You know what I want? I want Andy to empty the fucking playbook and curb stomp these fuckers and silence all the stupid narratives we’ve heard. No coasting. Pedal to the floorboard complete ass kicking.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:59 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
You know what I want? I want Andy to empty the fucking playbook and curb stomp these fuckers and silence all the stupid narratives we’ve heard. No coasting. Pedal to the floorboard complete ass kicking.
Didn’t mean to downvote! :-)
[Reply]
kccrow 11:29 PM 01-30-2021
I don't even want to talk reasonably with Bucs fans. They aren't covering this offense, period. Pat played pitch and catch at will in an easy game where he just gave them a glimpse of the tip the first time. It's just going to be balls deep this time.

It's going to be a fucking curb-stomping. They're going to change the name of the town to Tampon Bay because of the size of the plug they'll need to put in whiny-ass Tom's bleeding vagina after this one.

42-17 Chiefs, no less.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:43 PM 01-30-2021
These Búč fans are great. Sitting in their Mom's basement with their pewter pajamas on talking smack to all us arrogant Chief's fans!

Man, they are bringing the heat!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:23 AM 01-31-2021

2020 NFL SEASON:

Nick Mullens:

12 TD - 12 INT - 84.1 RATING - 5.79 ANY/A

Drew Lock:

16 TD - 15 INT - 75.4 RATING - 5.31 ANY/A

Daniel Jones:

11 TD - 10 INT - 80.4 RATING - 4.92 ANY/A

Tom Brady against winning teams ������:

14 TD - 12 INT - 76.6 RATING - 4.95 ANY/A

— Barry McCockiner (@UltraWeedHater) January 29, 2021

[Reply]
BossChief 12:29 AM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Me too. He almost let TB back in it late after dominating the majority of the first meeting.

This time, keep the foot on the gas and let Tyreek get 300 yards receiving and make this one HISTORIC.
[Reply]
Stryker 12:44 AM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Me too. He almost let TB back in it late after dominating the majority of the first meeting.

This time, keep the foot on the gas and let Tyreek get 300 yards receiving and make this one HISTORIC.
YES! :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:56 AM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
These Búč fans are great. Sitting in their Mom's basement with their pewter pajamas on talking smack to all us arrogant Chief's fans!

Man, they are bringing the heat!
Do you know one of their forums is named..... PewterReport?

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:01 AM 01-31-2021

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:04 AM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by Eastwood:
There’s some cocky fans in this thread that aren’t giving Tampa any respect. Same thing that happened with the WFT, Saints and Packers fans. A lot of homers saying “we beat their ass last time” , but in reality, you had a historic 1st quarter with 17 points and struggled the rest of the game. We kicked the ball to you guys with 4 minutes left in the 4th and the score was 24-27 after we just scored a TD, but y’all were able to run out the clock. We are a better team than we were back then, it’s pretty freakin obvious that you don’t watch our games.

Tampa will win this game.
Been waiting for this. Knew they wouldn’t disappoint.

It’s amazing how all these teams magically improved enormously immediately after playing the Chiefs!
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 01:07 AM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by Eastwood:
There’s some cocky fans in this thread that aren’t giving Tampa any respect. Same thing that happened with the WFT, Saints and Packers fans. A lot of homers saying “we beat their ass last time” , but in reality, you had a historic 1st quarter with 17 points and struggled the rest of the game. We kicked the ball to you guys with 4 minutes left in the 4th and the score was 24-27 after we just scored a TD, but y’all were able to run out the clock. We are a better team than we were back then, it’s pretty freakin obvious that you don’t watch our games.

Tampa will win this game.
Don't feed the trolls

We'll see what happens next Sunday...
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:11 AM 01-31-2021
[QUOTE=Bearcat;15519852]Do you know one of their forums is named..... PewterReport?

Buccaneer:

Originally the name applied to the landless hunters of wild boars and cattle in the largely uninhabited areas of Tortuga and Hispaniola. The meat they caught was smoked over a slow fire in little huts the French called boucanes to make viande boucanée – jerked meat or jerky – which they sold to the corsairs that preyed on the (largely Spanish) shipping and settlements of the Caribbean

They are literally named after Beef Jerky!
[Reply]
carcosa 01:53 AM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Been waiting for this. Knew they wouldn’t disappoint.

It’s amazing how all these teams magically improved enormously immediately after playing the Chiefs!
This trend is so fucking funny. "We lost to the Chiefs but then we beat a bunch of teams that are significantly worse than the Chiefs, which means now we're going to beat the Chiefs!!!!!" Lmao get a fuckin grip losers
[Reply]
Page 64 of 158
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114 > Last »
Up