ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 158
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
Jhawkular 07:37 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by Eastwood:
Don’t try and put words in my mouth, I’m just saying we didn’t get the ball back.
Y’all are the ones trying to act like you were in “cruise control”. Please. You could have easily lost that game as much as you won it. Watch the game again.
KC led the entire game. TB never, ever, had the ball with the chance to tie or to take the lead. This was never, ever, a 50/50 game as you imply.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:39 PM 01-30-2021
out of football discussion.
So, Kelce and Hill had their way in the first game. Obviously, no one is expecting Tyreek to go for 270 again, but what do you think the Bucs' strategy is going into this one in terms of covering these guys?

IIRC, I believe the Bucs started using a lot of 2 high safety looks in the 2nd half... what are your thoughts on this, do you think you'll see a lot more of that?

The main reason I ask is because the Chiefs were able to stretch the field horizontally with Hardman against the Bills (among other plays) and they've been completely comfortable getting those ~5-7 yard gains... also using Hill in the backfield, the quick slant on the RPO that unexpectedly went for a huge gain, etc. They've been crazy efficient at turning 1st&10s and 2nd&longs into 3rd and short.

Previously, in say the Falcons game, Mahomes seemed inpatient at times to dink and dunk down the field, but in the playoffs they've had several 10+ play drives as they've opened the playbook and strategized against taking away everything deep.

Thoughts?
[Reply]
carcosa 07:47 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Back to Back titles will put this team in rare company.

Go Chiefs!!
THSI!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
New World Order 07:48 PM 01-30-2021
GRASPING!!!!
We're going to dunk on you, and rub our nuts all over your face just like the first time.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:52 PM 01-30-2021
We will see.
You realize Pastradamas has already spoken, right??? Bucs are fucked. It's over. You won't watch football again after that Sunday
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:53 PM 01-30-2021
It's over Eastwood. Don't post again.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:55 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
:-)

You're really not very good at this. Slightly better than the CLE trolls, I grant you that, but not even as good as the BUF boys. Keep trying though.
Did we even have Browns trolls? I thought they were all pretty well behaved... they all seemed like they had been around Browns football long enough, and football in general, to know their team was still a year or three away... and cautiously optimistic at best, just like we were pre-Mahomes, for of course good reason.

Bills fans ranged on a Traumatic Brain Injury Scale, anywhere from concussed to "dropped at lot on their head as a child, which continued well into adulthood while breaking tables"... not much hope for this one and still pretty sure he's one of them.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:58 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Did we even have Browns trolls? I thought they were all pretty well behaved... they all seemed like they had been around Browns football long enough, and football in general, to know their team was still a year or three away... and cautiously optimistic at best, just like we were pre-Mahomes, for of course good reason.

Bills fans ranged on a Traumatic Brain Injury Scale, anywhere from concussed to "dropped at lot on their head as a child, which continued well into adulthood while breaking tables"... not much hope for this one and still pretty sure he's one of them.
Browns fans were pretty cool; Bills fans took too many chair shots and powerbombs through tables during their independent wrestling career.
[Reply]
carcosa 07:58 PM 01-30-2021
There’s some cocky fans in this thread that aren’t giving Tampa any respect. Same thing that happened with the WFT, Saints and Packers fans. A lot of homers saying “we beat their ass last time” , but in reality, you had a historic 1st quarter with 17 points and struggled the rest of the game. We kicked the ball to you guys with 4 minutes left in the 4th and the score was 24-27 after we just scored a TD, but y’all were able to run out the clock. We are a better team than we were back then, it’s pretty freakin obvious that you don’t watch our games.

Tampa will win this game.
lmao
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:06 PM 01-30-2021

Thought there was two? I don't know anymore. There have been so damned many. They're blurring together. I just remember we had a couple come in recently that were terrible at trolling. Like 12 year olds or something. Maybe those were BUF trolls.

Most of the CLE trolls were okay, that I remember.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 08:15 PM 01-30-2021
Scooby Doo cartons had more varied plots
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:31 PM 01-30-2021
Thought there was two? I don't know anymore. There have been so damned many. They're blurring together. I just remember we had a couple come in recently that were terrible at trolling. Like 12 year olds or something. Maybe those were BUF trolls.

Most of the CLE trolls were okay, that I remember.
Yeah, there have been so many and 95% of them have all been exactly the same... if they watch football at all, it's after they've already downed a couple 12 packs of Natty Light in the parking lot and broken some tables with their head, so all they remember is the final score when they wake up naked in a Denny's parking lot at three in the morning and check their phone.

But they want it more!
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:37 PM 01-30-2021
Yeah, there have been so many and 95% of them have all been exactly the same... if they watch football at all, it's after they've already downed a couple 12 packs of Natty Light in the parking lot and broken some tables with their head, so all they remember is the final score when they wake up naked in a Denny's parking lot at three in the morning and check their phone.

But they want it more!
Exactly. Every week for over two years, it's been the same exact narrative from nearly every one of them; I can't keep up with which teams they come from anymore. Doesn't help that they don't seem to understand the game, haven't spent a minute watching the Chiefs play, and barely understand their own teams if at all.

Oh well. Maybe next year we'll see smart trolls?
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:50 PM 01-30-2021
Exactly. Every week for over two years, it's been the same exact narrative from nearly every one of them; I can't keep up with which teams they come from anymore. Doesn't help that they don't seem to understand the game, haven't spent a minute watching the Chiefs play, and barely understand their own teams if at all.

Oh well. Maybe next year we'll see smart trolls?
Imagine doing this for twenty fucking years... and we called Patriots fans arrogant entitled bandwagon douchebags.

And some of them are, of course, or became that way.... but, it's already gotten old and the Mahomes era is only a few years old. :-)

So, end of the day, we just point and laugh.... and whenever a team does beat them, tip of the cap and move on, because Mahomes is still ours and the sun will always rise tomorrow.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:58 PM 01-30-2021
BORING.
[Reply]
Page 63 of 158
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113 > Last »
Up