ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 158
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:12 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by Eastwood:

We were all wondering why Brady turned into Jameis Winston in the second half against the Packers, but why do you think the Packers only scored 6 off of those picks? Because the defense stepped up and put it on Rodgers. But sure, let’s just call it Rodgers fault and not give any credit to the D.

Bills fan, no. Say what you want about who we played, but we can’t help that. Either way, we knocked off the 4 seed, 2 seed and 1 seed in the playoffs respectively. Now it’s your turn.
No. Just no. Rodgers flat missed Adams wide open down the left sideline for a sure TD. Then he missed Lazard right in front of him a yard from the EZ wide open for another. Then he had a brainfart and decided to try and fit a ball to Adams double covered when he should've just run it in for another easy TD.

Your defense didn't stop Rodgers. Rodgers stopped Rodgers.

If that had been Mahomes instead of Rodgers, Packers win that game by 17. Hell, if that had been Wilson, same story.

At least be honest in your assessment of your defense and what happened in that game.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:13 PM 01-30-2021
Is that all you have, sir?
man, you other teams' fans that show up on our board to talk shit are so boring.

BORING.

It's the same shit every time. I can literally type your posts for you in advance. Insert name of team, insert name of QB who's "hot lately". Insert same comments about how The Chiefs defense won't be able to stop insert name of weapon A, and weapon B and how Chiefs fans are overconfident, and are about to get a dose of reality.

And then reality happens, and The Chiefs win, and none of your bullshit will come to pass, and then you won't even have the decency to come back here and eat your crow.

Go home, troll. Save some face.
[Reply]
Eastwood 07:13 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Oh Winfield was a game time decision was he? Is that why he didn't practice this week and Ariens said he doesn't know if he'll make it for next sunday? Also whitehead can "say" what he wants...that shoulder is torn up and he'd be playing hurt..so good luck. As for David and AB...David trying to fly around on a bad hamstring? Again..good luck. And AB appears to be struggling badly right now too but hey...may the best team win my friend.
You seem douchey, I want to talk to actual fans. I will be ignoring you from here on.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:14 PM 01-30-2021
Bullshit. Watch the game again. I just watched it again last night and like I said, there were 4+ minutes left after we scored to make it 24-27. PM just didn’t give us the ball back.
But, your great defense should've easily stopped PM and gotten you the ball back, right? Wonder why they didn't? Were they just playing possum?
[Reply]
Eastwood 07:16 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
No. Just no. Rodgers flat missed Adams wide open down the left sideline for a sure TD. Then he missed Lazard right in front of him a yard from the EZ wide open for another. Then he had a brainfart and decided to try and fit a ball to Adams double covered when he should've just run it in for another easy TD.

Your defense didn't stop Rodgers. Rodgers stopped Rodgers.

If that had been Mahomes instead of Rodgers, Packers win that game by 17. Hell, if that had been Wilson, same story.

At least be honest in your assessment of your defense and what happened in that game.
Oh boy, every fan board has one of you. The “WHAT IF GUY”. You don’t think all the hits and sacks he was taking didn’t throw him off his game?
[Reply]
Eastwood 07:18 PM 01-30-2021
But, your great defense should've easily stopped PM and gotten you the ball back, right? Wonder why they didn't? Were they just playing possum?
Don’t try and put words in my mouth, I’m just saying we didn’t get the ball back.
Y’all are the ones trying to act like you were in “cruise control”. Please. You could have easily lost that game as much as you won it. Watch the game again.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:21 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
man, you other teams' fans that show up on our board to talk shit are so boring.

BORING.

It's the same shit every time. I can literally type your posts for you in advance. Insert name of team, insert name of QB who's "hot lately". Insert same comments about how The Chiefs defense won't be able to stop insert name of weapon A, and weapon B and how Chiefs fans are overconfident, and are about to get a dose of reality.

And then reality happens, and The Chiefs win, and none of your bullshit will come to pass, and then you won't even have the decency to come back here and eat your crow.

Go home, troll. Save some face.
Pretty much covers it.

They aren't the same team from when the Chiefs beat them the first time!
They've been on a roll (dismantling teams that didn't even make the playoffs, much less are the Chiefs) since losing to the Chiefs!
They want it more!
The game 2 months ago didn't matter, but what happened in that Raiders game in October?!?
How will the Chiefs ________________________ ?!?

....receives laughter and shit posts...

...ermergerd, you're all arrogant, I just want to talk football!!!

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Eastwood 07:22 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
UChieffyBooger is just one of your mults. You are the same dipshit.
Amazing, how he was a Pat's fan "Since the Grogan Days" and now that Brady is with the Bucs YOU show up and "I've been a Bucs fan since 1993", which we all know is bullshit because Tampa Bay didn't have ANY fans until Jon Gruene.

So **** YOU, we are not allowed to have mults here.
WTF are you talking about, spaz? Don’t include me in your conspiracy theories. What are mults?
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:23 PM 01-30-2021
Oh boy, every fan board has one of you. The “WHAT IF GUY”. You don’t think all the hits and sacks he was taking didn’t throw him off his game?
Actually, no. Review of the game indicates that he simply decided early that he was going to the right side of the field, and he never even looked at Adams. But the fact is that it was a blown coverage. Unless Bowles intended to leave Adams out there with no one within 10 yards of him. And he locked up on Adams and ignored Lazard right in front of him, with no one near him. If he could make the throw to Adams, he could've easily hit Lazard 15 feet closer. And we've seen Rodgers run for a TD countless times in that situation. In fact, that's usual MO in that situation.

It was clearly his decision-making, his preemptive desire to get the ball to Adams that cost them the game. Not your defense, or any imagined pressure. In all of those plays he had ample time. He just made mistakes.
[Reply]
Eastwood 07:25 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Ah yes that explains it, you're a young buck who came aboard that sinking pirate ship during the glorious Sam Wyche/Craig Erickson years... no wonder you're so bitter and confused
Haha it’s pretty much been terrible being a Bucs fan for so long, but there have been a few good years sprinkled in there. I’d like to forget the uniform change years though. Glad they went back to the ‘96 unis again.

Not bitter, but maybe confused :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:25 PM 01-30-2021
You could have easily lost that game as much as you won it. Watch the game again.
WHAT IF the Bucs hadn't allowed the Chiefs to convert a couple first downs without even forcing a 3rd down and forced a punt AND THEN driven down into FG range AND THEN made the FG to take it to OT AND THEN won in OT?

OMG they would have easily won!!!
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:29 PM 01-30-2021
Don’t try and put words in my mouth, I’m just saying we didn’t get the ball back.
Y’all are the ones trying to act like you were in “cruise control”. Please. You could have easily lost that game as much as you won it. Watch the game again.
I didn't say anything about being in cruise control.

Though in the first quarter KC had a 3 score lead. After the half, with that lead intact, Andy went into his usual 'grind the clock' mode, as he has since week 8-9, and that was that.

KC had a two score lead for all but 9 minutes in that game. And owned 8:23 of the 4th quarter.

That's how Andy plays this season.

Don't worry though, Andy's going to score a lot more come Sunday. You can bank on it.
[Reply]
Eastwood 07:31 PM 01-30-2021
Hmm. He came back. Where's the other one? They usually come in 2s at least. Has he said the usual 4 things all the trolls say yet? Wait, I'm pretty sure I listed them somewhere; 'KC's defense is trash, just keep Mahomes in the pocket, blahblahblah . . .'

Are we going to give him a prize if he gets all 4 in the same post? Maybe lube with his fisting after his Bucs lose on Sunday?
Oh look, another “real fan” who signed up in the AFC championship year under PM. And no, I don’t think KC is trash, or that keeping PM in the pocket will...... what are the two other things, cupcake? Did your brain run out of steam again?

Again, leave your fantasies out of football discussion. Plenty of time left this evening for you to be fisted. I’d suggest you try another forum though. Good luck!
[Reply]
Eastwood 07:32 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
WHAT IF the Bucs hadn't allowed the Chiefs to convert a couple first downs without even forcing a 3rd down and forced a punt AND THEN driven down into FG range AND THEN made the FG to take it to OT AND THEN won in OT?

OMG they would have easily won!!!
GRASPING!!!!
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:35 PM 01-30-2021
Oh look, another “real fan” who signed up in the AFC championship year under PM. And no, I don’t think KC is trash, or that keeping PM in the pocket will...... what are the two other things, cupcake? Did your brain run out of steam again?

Again, leave your fantasies out of football discussion. Plenty of time left this evening for you to be fisted. I’d suggest you try another forum though. Good luck!
:-)

You're really not very good at this. Slightly better than the CLE trolls, I grant you that, but not even as good as the BUF boys. Keep trying though.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 158
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112 > Last »
Up