ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 154 of 189
« First < 54104144150151152153154 155156157158164 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:31 AM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I don't know much about weed anymore, but the guy must have the tolerance of Jeff Spicoli. He actually came out to the bar we were waiting at and played pool, talked shit for three hours or more before going home.
That's me. :-)

I will often take edibles when I'm out doing stuff. I'm pretty high functioning when I'm high (no pun intended).
[Reply]
penguinz 09:41 AM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Lol, a buddy of mine is half-owner of a dispensary here, and two years ago he asked his gf at the time to bake him a b-day cake with this bag of various buds. Apparently there was over 3000mg in the bag. He ate half the cake in less than an hour.

I don't know much about weed anymore, but the guy must have the tolerance of Jeff Spicoli. He actually came out to the bar we were waiting at and played pool, talked shit for three hours or more before going home.

Question: do all the names suggest anything about how weed effects you? Or are they just about flavors/smells/geographic origin?
Some people also lack the liver enzyme to process THC when ingested.
[Reply]
penguinz 09:42 AM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
That's me. :-)

I will often take edibles when I'm out doing stuff. I'm pretty high functioning when I'm high (no pun intended).
I am the same way. Unless I hit a strain that makes my eyes red and irritated no one would ever know I am high as fuck.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:46 AM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by penguinz:
I am the same way. Unless I hit a strain that makes my eyes red and irritated no one would ever know I am high as fuck.
Yeah, I have really dry eyes so they're red most of the time anyway. Nobody ever knows I'm high unless I want them to.
[Reply]
wazu 09:27 AM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Some people also lack the liver enzyme to process THC when ingested.
So what is the effect for them? Basically nothing?
[Reply]
philfree 01:38 PM 02-11-2023
I think I'll make my first visit to a Missouri Dispensary today. Should prove interesting. I assume I'll need cash.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:43 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by philfree:
I think I'll make my first visit to a Missouri Dispensary today. Should prove interesting. I assume I'll need cash.
Greenlight took a Debit card, though they had to treat it like an ATM withdrawal and round to the nearest ten, then gave me the remainder in cash back.
[Reply]
philfree 01:58 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Greenlight took a Debit card, though they had to treat it like an ATM withdrawal and round to the nearest ten, then gave me the remainder in cash back.
There's a Greenlight here in Springfield but I was going to go to a place called Good Day Farm. I pass by my ATM on the way there so it seemed easy.
[Reply]
Grim 02:08 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by philfree:
There's a Greenlight here in Springfield but I was going to go to a place called Good Day Farm. I pass by my ATM on the way there so it seemed easy.
The dispensary in Waldo, Fresh Green, was cash only but they had ATMs

Wife and I got (4) 1/8ths of their most potent strains of buds and a container of fast acting gummies. The total came to $200 on the nose.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:10 PM 02-11-2023
I think my buddy gets his from Willie Nelson's bus.
[Reply]
Katipan 02:25 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
So what is the effect for them? Basically nothing?
Nothing but confusion.
And a little fomo.
[Reply]
Katipan 02:29 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I think my buddy gets his from Willie Nelson's bus.
I know you're being funny but Willie puts his name on independent growers, he doesn't run any grows. So the product varies quite dramatically.

Same with Snoop, and Gkua, and the Marley fam. You're paying for their airplanes, not your weed.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:42 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by excessive:
Lots of benefits to having a card, at least in Missouri. I decided not to wait for Missouri to go recreational and haven't regretted it.

I read an article in The Star (gasp! yes I'm one of those people) which mentioned customers getting their full recreational allowance of 3 ounces on their first visit. Estimated cost: $1,200. Sheez, I don't have that yet into the grow rooms and have harvested many. many times that.
$400 an ounce??? What the fuck? That’s crazy! I can get an OZ for between $100-$120 on the lower end of the scale.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:47 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
$400 an ounce??? What the fuck? That’s crazy! I can get an OZ for between $100-$120 on the lower end of the scale.
No shit! I'd quit before I spent $400 on an ounce. MÜV was just running a special $80 for a half
[Reply]
Grim 02:47 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
$400 an ounce??? What the ****? That’s crazy! I can get an OZ for between $100-$120 on the lower end of the scale.
The stuff we got, just the weed, would have been $320 per ounce but it wasn't the cheapest they had
[Reply]
Page 154 of 189
« First < 54104144150151152153154 155156157158164 > Last »
Up