ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 344 of 356
« First < 244294334340341342343344 345346347348354 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
Eureka 07:27 PM 11-07-2023
Originally Posted by notorious:
He hit her back up and she said no. Threatened to turn her in if she didn't do what he wanted.

That's what happened.
She just told him at his age of 22 that he was just to old for her taste in the opposite sex.

Seems possibility of facial hair and a drivers license are big turnoffs for her.
[Reply]
ghak99 08:06 PM 11-07-2023
Someone needs to take that's idiot's man card away.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:16 PM 11-07-2023
Probably told a Skyy God level tall tale and it's all bullshit. They forget the part of him saying he got road head in Venezuela.
[Reply]
notorious 09:41 PM 11-07-2023
Originally Posted by Eureka:
She just told him at his age of 22 that he was just to old for her taste in the opposite sex.

Seems possibility of facial hair and a drivers license are big turnoffs for her.
Dude sold all his Legos.

Legos are hot.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:07 PM 11-07-2023
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank:
https://www.dcnewsnow.com/news/local...gomery-county/

Man says former teacher had sex with him more than 20 times while he was middle school student in Montgomery County

Police said a former Montgomery County Public Schools teacher faces a number of sex charges related to crimes committed against a child.

A man recently told the Montgomery County Department of Police (MCDP) that he and Melissa Marie Curtis, 31, of Upper Marlboro had sex when he was underage. The man said the relationship began in 2015 when Curtis was 22 years old and that the incidents involving her took place for several months. The man was a student at Montgomery Village Middle School at the time. Curtis was a teacher. The man told detectives that all the incidents took place in the county.

Charging documents filed in the case outline incidents of which Curtis is accused while the man was 14 years old and in the 8th grade.

Among other things, the man claims:

Curtis touched his penis while in a classroom and performed oral sex on him
Curtis kissed him in a car
Curtis had sex with him twice at her mother’s home in Germantown, in a bedroom and in the living room
Curtis touched his penis with her feet while they were watching a movie at a theatre in Montgomery County
Curtis gave him alcohol and marijuana and encouraged him to perform oral sex on
her, which he said did happen
Curtis had sex with him at his home in Montgomery County
Curtis had sex with him more than 20 times when he was in 8th Grade
Filed in the spank bank. (“I like teachers because if you do something wrong, they make you do it again.”)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:01 AM 11-08-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers:
Turn her in all these years later?

Come on now, that dude isn't "traumatized", I certainly wouldn't have been
At 14. I'd banged that all day and every time she wanted to bang. I'd been a very very happy teenager. Traumatized? Can't see it but to each their own.
[Reply]
loochy 11:03 AM 11-08-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
At 14. I'd banged that all day and every time she wanted to bang. I'd been a very very happy teenager. Traumatized? Can't see it but to each their own.

Yeah.

I mean yeah, she DID take advantage of a young man. But at the same time, I promise you that if I was that kid, I would NOT be traumatized. I would have loved every second of it and I'm pretty sure I'd look back on that very fondly. :-)
[Reply]
TLO 01:23 PM 11-08-2023
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Over or under the weekend before Rabble is back in the Romper Room for spamming threads again?
I just read the entire page before this one. Good lord.
[Reply]
MatriculatingHank 12:58 AM 11-19-2023

WATER VALLEY, Miss. (WTVA) — A former art teacher at Water Valley High School is free on bond after her arrest over an accusation she sent inappropriate pictures of herself to a student while employed at the school.

Prosecutors charged Emily Swinkowski, 27, with enticement of a child and child exploitation.

District Attorney Jay Hale said police started investigating about two weeks ago after the allegation arose she sent the photos to a 16-year-old student.

Hale added another student found out what happened and informed the principal, who got police involved.

Swinkowski resigned and turned herself in to police on Monday. A judge set her bond that same day at $50,000.
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:39 AM 11-19-2023
That little meddling kid needs his ass kicked
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:47 AM 11-19-2023
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 12:12 PM 11-19-2023
For emphasis: That little meddling kid needs his ass kicked
[Reply]
Valiant 01:27 PM 11-19-2023
https://www.dcnewsnow.com/news/local...gomery-county/

Man says former teacher had sex with him more than 20 times while he was middle school student in Montgomery County

Police said a former Montgomery County Public Schools teacher faces a number of sex charges related to crimes committed against a child.

A man recently told the Montgomery County Department of Police (MCDP) that he and Melissa Marie Curtis, 31, of Upper Marlboro had sex when he was underage. The man said the relationship began in 2015 when Curtis was 22 years old and that the incidents involving her took place for several months. The man was a student at Montgomery Village Middle School at the time. Curtis was a teacher. The man told detectives that all the incidents took place in the county.

Charging documents filed in the case outline incidents of which Curtis is accused while the man was 14 years old and in the 8th grade.

Among other things, the man claims:

Curtis touched his penis while in a classroom and performed oral sex on him
Curtis kissed him in a car
Curtis had sex with him twice at her mother’s home in Germantown, in a bedroom and in the living room
Curtis touched his penis with her feet while they were watching a movie at a theatre in Montgomery County
Curtis gave him alcohol and marijuana and encouraged him to perform oral sex on
her, which he said did happen
Curtis had sex with him at his home in Montgomery County
Curtis had sex with him more than 20 times when he was in 8th Grade
Looks like one of my exes. She would wear a plug out on our dates.
Here is to you Jaime..
[Reply]
seamonster 02:06 PM 11-19-2023
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Resentment has many faces. More pussy more problems.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:24 PM 11-19-2023

WATER VALLEY, Miss. (WTVA) — A former art teacher at Water Valley High School is free on bond after her arrest over an accusation she sent inappropriate pictures of herself to a student while employed at the school.

Prosecutors charged Emily Swinkowski, 27, with enticement of a child and child exploitation.

District Attorney Jay Hale said police started investigating about two weeks ago after the allegation arose she sent the photos to a 16-year-old student.

Hale added another student found out what happened and informed the principal, who got police involved.

Swinkowski resigned and turned herself in to police on Monday. A judge set her bond that same day at $50,000.
Succubus alert!

via GIFER

[Reply]
Page 344 of 356
« First < 244294334340341342343344 345346347348354 > Last »
Up