ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I stabbed my leg with a ice pick at work yesternight
TwistedChief 06:10 AM 10-19-2019
When people on CP tell you to kill yourself, most of us don't typically attempt to do so.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 06:19 AM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
When people on CP tell you to kill yourself, most of us don't typically attempt to do so.
Speak for yourself.
[Reply]
neech 06:38 AM 10-19-2019
Was it your right knee that you stabbed because if it's your left the trick won't work.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:22 AM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
Don’t you stick that ice pick in your leg Ricky Bobby!

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:12 AM 10-19-2019
I messed up my knee 3 weeks ago (9/27) .I'm guessing a torn meniscus. I waited until last week to go to a doctor. They won't do an MRI until I've had an xray and physical therapy. I asked my wife why Mahomes gets to have an MRI right away and I have to wait. She just looked at me like I'm dumb er somethin.

I got the xray done and I'm heading for Lake Texoma tomorrow for my version of physical therapy.
[Reply]
HemiEd 08:54 AM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I messed up my knee 3 weeks ago (9/27) .I'm guessing a torn meniscus. I waited until last week to go to a doctor. They won't do an MRI until I've had an xray and physical therapy. I asked my wife why Mahomes gets to have an MRI right away and I have to wait. She just looked at me like I'm dumb er somethin.

I got the xray done and I'm heading for Lake Texoma tomorrow for my version of physical therapy.

I just went through all of that and had the meniscus surgery on Wednesday. I think it was 9 Dr. visits!
Just went outside walking around for the first time, picked some figs and fed the birds. It is so nice to walk pain free!
[Reply]
burt 09:11 AM 10-19-2019
Mahomes gets to have an MRI right away and I have to wait.
I've been waiting for my MRI for about a month. Next Tuesday!!! Then my surgeon is on vaca....so I get to know the action plan on Nov. 4th. I HATE hurry up and wait!
[Reply]
stevieray 09:08 PM 10-19-2019
Lake Texoma
Jealous..was down there about 6 weeks ago.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:14 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Jealous..was down there about 6 weeks ago.
Which side of Texoma do you fish?? I was to leave today but now tomorrow.
[Reply]
stevieray 06:45 AM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Also, I believe, that this was god's plan to sap strength from my own leg and to transfer it directly into Mahomes' knee. !
Were you drunk when you wrote this?
[Reply]
Scooter LaCanforno 07:26 AM 10-19-2019
So... this happens at work and you don't report it to management. This is a workmans comp claim. All costs of medical bills , travel, drugs and time off are covered by the Comp. Contact your work and report this ASAP.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:15 AM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by Scooter LaCanforno:
So... this happens at work and you don't report it to management. This is a workmans comp claim. All costs of medical bills , travel, drugs and time off are covered by the Comp. Contact your work and report this ASAP.
Does Ethiopia have worker's comp though?
[Reply]
Dante84 06:57 AM 10-19-2019
Go to the fucking doctor and get some antibiotics.

Alex Smith had 17 surgeries, the majority of which were for infection repair and removal of dead/dying tissue.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:02 AM 10-19-2019
Worthless without pictures?
[Reply]
gblowfish 07:26 AM 10-19-2019
That's a big owie!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up