ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 19
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official Social Distancing thread
BigRedChief 09:35 PM 03-20-2020
What are you doing to pass the time? Anything cool you found to do that you can share?
[Reply]
Pablo 05:29 PM 03-21-2020
If the ground gets a little warmer I'll be socially distancing myself in the woods looking for shrooms. Might find myself at a pond or two since fish don't seem to carry this stuff.
[Reply]
stumppy 05:32 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
If the ground gets a little warmer I'll be socially distancing myself in the woods looking for shrooms. Might find myself at a pond or two since fish don't seem to carry this stuff.
Should be a good year around here. Been wet as hell.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 05:34 PM 03-21-2020
Looks like I'll have time to clean house and start getting rid of the hobbies that I've taken up and quit over the years. Finish rebuilding those old Mercury Inline six outboards, repair the Williams and Atari arcade boards. I was hoping to get to the lake and do some fishing, probably not for a while.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 05:41 PM 03-21-2020
I asked the family if they wanted to pull out the Pandemic board game and got an emphatic NO.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 06:14 PM 03-21-2020
I discovered that I have a main sewer leak under the slab in my kitchen and found a slew of black mold.

I had to pack my family of six (mother-in-law, aged 78) into a hotel until April 1st. Living the dream!
[Reply]
eDave 06:15 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
I discovered that I have a main sewer leak under the slab in my kitchen and found a slew of black mold.

I had to pack my family of six (mother-in-law, aged 78) into a hotel until April 1st. Living the dream!
Fuck man. But it's going to be sweet when it's all over.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:18 PM 03-21-2020

I hope the best for you....
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:32 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I puttered in my shop today and when it warmed up enough, a couple of the kids helped me burn brush and dead grass and weeds around our pond. I let them drive our 4 wheeler a little. It was nice so we spent most of the day outside.

I also climbed onto the roof Nd dealt with a bird issue...they were trying to nest in my downspouts.

Pending weather is supposed to be shitty, so I'll move back to the shop and work on something, fix a golf cart, and exhaust manifold on my man truck or a reclaimed lumber shoe rack requested by the mrs.

When we can, my plan is to do as many normal things as possible and change it up for the kids.

Men....use this time to knock out your honey do list so you can be awesome all summer.
What the fuck?

It was 21 this morning. This afternoon I started an irrigation system, got wet, and froze to death. Maybe by May my nuts will come back down.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 06:38 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Fuck man. But it's going to be sweet when it's all over.
I have windows scheduled to be replaced on Wednesday and my ducts getting cleaned on the 30th. Trying to bobble all of these appts to make them line up is a tremendous effort in the current climate of the nation. Bring on April. I can’t wait.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 06:39 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
I hope the best for you....
Thank you for the kind wishes. Blessings to you and yours as well, sir.
[Reply]
eDave 06:40 PM 03-21-2020
I have windows scheduled to be replaced on Wednesday and my ducts getting cleaned on the 30th. Trying to bobble all of these appts to make them line up is a tremendous effort in the current climate of the nation. Bring on April. I can’t wait.
Countdown to April 1, 2020Countdown

[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 06:41 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
My dude! :-)
[Reply]
farmerchief 06:51 PM 03-21-2020
Kind of easy on the farm, 13 miles from nearest town. I’ve been rebuilding my planter for the past 3-4 weeks in the shed should have it ready to go within 7 days.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 06:52 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by farmerchief:
Kind of easy on the farm, 13 miles from nearest town. I’ve been rebuilding my planter for the past 3-4 weeks in the shed should have it ready to go within 7 days.
Business as usual for you, huh?
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:55 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by farmerchief:
This is about the only time I wish I was in no where Iowa.

OH MY IT HAPPENED
[Reply]
Page 7 of 19
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up