ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 19
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official Social Distancing thread
BigRedChief 09:35 PM 03-20-2020
What are you doing to pass the time? Anything cool you found to do that you can share?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:07 PM 03-20-2020
reloading ammo.

Cant be to dangerous in these times.
[Reply]
DJay23 11:11 PM 03-20-2020
Working out and eating more reasonably. I started the week before quarantine. I've lost 10 pounds.

Also cleaning the crap out of my house.
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:28 PM 03-20-2020
I'm working as much as makes sense.

When home it's weather dependent. I've never felt luckier than to live where I do. I've taken the kids fishing a couple of times. I'm working on teaching my kids some hustles, they're going on a worm picking bender and will be in the worm sales business soon.

I bought some used honey bee equipment today and was thrilled to find my first dandelions yesterday. If I'm off work with nice weather I'm going to hunt down some free range bees and relocate them.

I've got a good pile of barn lumber so I'm going to build some stuff as time allows...shoe rack, and a railroad cart style table with barn wood and some cast wheels I cut off of a big safe. If I have time, I've got s pile of old wrenches I'm going to cut and bend and try to make some 2'ish DINOSAURS. In short, I'm going to knock out some projects and fix some shit....and sell some things.

We will walk the woods, teach my kids some things....

There has been more tv time than I'm used to...so I've already made it to season 5 of letterkenny.

If that's too boring we will start digging holes for the wall of zombie skulls along my driveway.
[Reply]
eDave 12:06 AM 03-21-2020
Cox has lifted their data cap for the next 60 days so I'm binge watching West World. Currently at s2.e7.
[Reply]
listopencil 12:52 AM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Cox has lifted their data cap for the next 60 days so I'm binge watching West World. Currently at s2.e7.

Cool. Get caught up so I can bounce ideas off of you in the thread.
[Reply]
cmh6476 01:45 AM 03-21-2020
Banged
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:48 AM 03-21-2020
I’ve been going to the crowded big box stores that are open... Home Depot, Target, Walmart, etc.

No more “social distancing”.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:17 AM 03-21-2020
I'm going to stores and analyzing what people have in their carts...saw someone with 8 large bottles of detergent...kind of rooting for the virus. Going to crash the worlds economy to save this self-serving jack-off? Yeah, yeah...every life is precious...until you get to know them.
[Reply]
Spott 06:12 AM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'm going to stores and analyzing what people have in their carts...saw someone with 8 large bottles of detergent...kind of rooting for the virus. Going to crash the worlds economy to save this self-serving jack-off? Yeah, yeah...every life is precious...until you get to know them.
That dude deserves it. I’m just glad that these idiots aren’t hoarding coffee.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:29 AM 03-21-2020
Today it's get the garden ready. Wife and I have been getting into growing our own stuff for awhile now.

Did ammo inventory.

Daily scripture reading.

Watching way too much TV.

Reading and occasionally posting on the Planet.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:37 AM 03-21-2020
Doing some Python and Tableau learning courses. Got a 2000 piece puzzle going as well. Also packing for a move next weekend.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 07:49 AM 03-21-2020
Built 2 more rifles, one SBR and one SPR

Cleaned shed, cleaned up the yard, ordered truck parts for the 77

Reloaded rounds, ordered rounds

Cleaned house, finished some trim work I had put off

Changed oil in all vehicles, cleaned them out as well

Planning funeral

Went up to the farm and grabbed more meat for our freezer

Cleaned up the yard for grandma so she didn’t have to get out

Dropped off some things I got for my parents
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:57 AM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
That dude deserves it. I’m just glad that these idiots aren’t hoarding coffee.
My wife is a coffee lover. We had resigned ourselfs to drinking Folgers from the grocery store. We have a local coffee roaster that gets coffee beans from all over the world. We usually get his coffee at a local Saturday farmers market. Wondered if they were online.....

The beans are roasted fresh when you order. We ordered some delivered since the social distancing. Fantastic coffee. About $12 a bag and free shipping.
https://www.nonamejava.com/
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:59 AM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Your life is social distancing.
Sometimes yeah. And that’s good for me.

Originally Posted by DaFace:
Never tried them. I'm afraid that would be TOO terrifying.
Did you read the article about the guy that did it? I think it’s in the Cats thread. Stay sane my friend.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:11 AM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I’ve been doing some landscaping. Trying some new recipes.
Bought flowers to plant this weekend.
Cooking up a storm starting with St Patty's lamb stew, a keto cheesecake and more.
Re-organizing my bedroom walk-in closet, throwing out old stuff.
Reading a great book
[Reply]
Page 4 of 19
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up