ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 34
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** ChiefsPlanet Coronavirus 2020 Infection and Tales****
threebag 01:38 PM 03-10-2020
This is the Official Scorecard of the WuFlu, Coronavirus, COVID-19 or other shit.

Since the next best thing since sliced bread or Chiefs Super Bowl Victories is making its way across the globe. This is a more personal thread to monitor who, when, where, how and other related shit. If you are prepping, what’s your plan of attack? Toilet Paper-face masks or Face masks-Toilet Paper? If you are just scrubbing your hands and singing an endless loop of Happy Birthday, what soap are you using? Grab your collective asses and hold on. Bleach your keyboards and offer up the best ya got.
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:14 AM 03-13-2020
Glad to hear you are feeling better dave but does Coronavirus work that fast?
[Reply]
eDave 06:17 AM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Glad to hear you are feeling better dave but does Coronavirus work that fast?
I don't believe so. Temp was 102 so not that high. The Relenza is great. My sleep patterns are screwed so I am still up. Still going through sweating and chills now. Fever is waning in and out as I relax and notice. Back and neck hurt. So 100%.
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:25 AM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
I don't believe so. Temp was 102 so not that high. The Relenza is great. My sleep patterns are screwed so I am still up. Still going through sweating and chills now. Fever is waning in and out as I relax and notice. Back and neck hurt. So 100%.
That sucks and like you I haven't had the flu in forever. I am such a big baby when I am sick so you are doing better than I would be :-) Hang in there.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:58 AM 03-13-2020

Sucks to be you but seriously get feeling better
[Reply]
BWillie 08:23 AM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by REDHOTGTO:
think the whole things a bunch of crap created to dump the economy so they can kick don outta office, that being said this is a cold people, a friggin cold ! why not go hysterical over the real flu thats killed thousands this year ?
Really?? Really?

Are you an infectious disease expert?

Fox News is rotting brains. Just rotting them.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:26 AM 03-13-2020
Buy some zinc.

No idea if just placebo or not, but anytime I think I'm coming down with something I load up on zinc and I tend to have the shortest duration of symptoms known to man.

Best of luck E-Dave. A Chiefsplanet legend.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:34 AM 03-13-2020
The real cure for this is to find a friend and then go down on his woman.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:58 AM 03-13-2020
So I suppose I'm a meat hoarder. Decided to clean out the deep freeze and garage fridge and toss some stuff I know has been in there too long. Did an inventory of all of the good meat after that. Keep in mind half of this weight is accounted for in hams I was gifted and butts I just bought, but holy shit. 81 pounds between the deep freeze, the garage fridge and the kitchen fridge. I shouldn't have told my wife, she's not gonna let me buy anything I see for a while now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:57 AM 03-13-2020
Pretty much the only proteins available at the store a moment ago was salmon and skirt steak. Feels like we're all on some sort of Food Network competition show.

Going to marinate and grill up a bunch of skirt steak and smoke a couple lbs of salmon. Plus I'm sitting on ~8 gallons of homebrew so I should be good to ride this thing out.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:01 AM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Pretty much the only proteins available at the store a moment ago was salmon and skirt steak. Feels like we're all on some sort of Food Network competition show.

Going to marinate and grill up a bunch of skirt steak and smoke a couple lbs of salmon. Plus I'm sitting on ~8 gallons of homebrew so I should be good to ride this thing out.
:-)

People hammering the liquor yet? I need to make a damn beer run if so.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:06 AM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:

I got 12 days to subsist on:

75 eggs
10 pounds of chicken
15 BAR-S hot links
2 slices of pork loin
one can of chicken noodle soup
10 vegetable samosas
3 pieces of naan bread
3 cans of spinach
leftover curry
a lot of basmati rice
some rice cakes

then it's MRE time :-)
[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:13 AM 03-13-2020
You're not well prepared for the coming Apocalypse

Go cook up a big pot of chili and freeze it.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:15 AM 03-13-2020
Have you ever shit an MRE?
Military dose not have time for long drawn out shits in the field.. You haven't shit a hard ball of poop until you shit out a MRE.

PFC..Grunt.
[Reply]
Kman34 10:17 AM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I got 12 days to subsist on:

75 eggs
10 pounds of chicken
15 BAR-S hot links
2 slices of pork loin
one can of chicken noodle soup
10 vegetable samosas
3 pieces of naan bread
3 cans of spinach
leftover curry
a lot of basmati rice
some rice cakes

then it's MRE time :-)
All we have is some apples, 4 Lean Cuisines, a frozen pizza, beer, a few microwave bacon strips, old cheese, condiments, some canned goods, half a loaf of bread, and a half gallon of milk. We are going to die.. I may have to shoot something...
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:19 AM 03-13-2020
:-)

I’m just going to assume this guy dropped a bunch of F bombs on me this morning because his wife sent him for toilet paper too early. #jobhazard#Coronavirus #COVID19 is serious. We are not hyping it. #abc13 https://t.co/fWUjPZUbWc pic.twitter.com/9zMhcP46xp

— Miya Shay (@ABC13Miya) March 13, 2020

[Reply]
Page 9 of 34
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up