ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 34
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** ChiefsPlanet Coronavirus 2020 Infection and Tales****
threebag 01:38 PM 03-10-2020
This is the Official Scorecard of the WuFlu, Coronavirus, COVID-19 or other shit.

Since the next best thing since sliced bread or Chiefs Super Bowl Victories is making its way across the globe. This is a more personal thread to monitor who, when, where, how and other related shit. If you are prepping, what’s your plan of attack? Toilet Paper-face masks or Face masks-Toilet Paper? If you are just scrubbing your hands and singing an endless loop of Happy Birthday, what soap are you using? Grab your collective asses and hold on. Bleach your keyboards and offer up the best ya got.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:06 PM 03-22-2020
German leader doing her own shopping. Booze and toilet paper. My kind of gal. :-)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ETtvErWX...g&name=900x900
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 04:08 PM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
German leader doing her own shopping. Booze and toilet paper. My kind of gal. :-)

Now she in lock down cause her doctor has it
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:11 PM 03-22-2020

She's a frickin' totalitarian bitch.

15 years in office? Horrifying.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03-22-2020, 04:13 PM
This message has been deleted by Discuss Thrower.
BigRedChief 06:30 PM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
She's a frickin' totalitarian bitch.

15 years in office? Horrifying.
I have no idea on her politics. Don’t care. Booze and TP... I’m all in
[Reply]
luv 09:13 AM 03-23-2020
Chiefs announce they'll match all player contributions to Harvesters food bank

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2020...rrtXN9rXEyiI1o

Kansas City Chiefs players have continued their charitable work amid the COVID-19 pandemic.

In the early stages, Tyreek Hill extended a philanthropic challenge to his teammates by donating meals to a local area food bank. The result was Hill, Travis Kelce, Patrick Mahomes and Tyrann Mathieu combining to donate a total of 63,000 meals to the Harvesters Community Food Network.

On Sunday evening, the Chiefs franchise took to Twitter to announce that they’ll be making some contributions of their own.

“In response to the challenges many in Chiefs Kingdom face as a result of COVID-19, our current and former players have made contributions to Harvesters and its network of agencies that provide meals to families in need,” the team said in a statement on Twitter, “We are proud of them for all of the work they have done, and continue to do for our community. In support of our players, we’re proud to match all player contributions to Harvesters and its network.”

In the spirit of giving, the team plans to match all player contributions to Harvesters food bank and their network. By my estimates that means the Chiefs will donate 126,000 meals to feed hungry people across Kansas and Missouri. As players continue to get involved and donate, that number will only grow. Together, the players and franchise are determined to help families that have been affected by the coronavirus.
[Reply]
loochy 09:31 AM 03-23-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i just ate too much cream cheese,

yeah, i bet you did

rod stewart style
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 09:57 AM 03-23-2020
So 2 weeks ago my Step-Grandpa's daughter decided to go to Germany for a girls trip. 12 of them went out there and partied at a club and drank their asses off.

10 of them came back to the US and tested positive for the Coronavirus, and my family member has been on a self quarantine now for 4 days. So stupid.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:59 AM 03-23-2020

I heard George W. Bush is heading over to her house/mansion to rub her shoulders. I hope he wears gloves.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:38 AM 03-23-2020
My store is currently closed to the public. The two part time staff are being paid through this week, and if not able to reopen next Sunday, they must file for unemployment.

Myself, my lead assistant, and second assistant are working in the store to run incoming freight, and processing online orders. We are not paid for days we miss, and cannot borrow against our PTO during the closure.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:46 AM 03-23-2020
I started feeling either a cold or the effects of the insane Piney Woods pollen on Friday. Runny nose all day Saturday and cough developed yesterday because of all the drainage. Just to be safe I called in this morning and have been told I can't come back to work without a note from a physician. No fever and no other symptoms, but it is what it is. Already missed 3 evenings of income last week due to the bar shutdowns and will lose 4 more this week. Fun.
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:47 AM 03-23-2020
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
So 2 weeks ago my Step-Grandpa's daughter decided to go to Germany for a girls trip. 12 of them went out there and partied at a club and drank their asses off.

10 of them came back to the US and tested positive for the Coronavirus, and my family member has been on a self quarantine now for 4 days. So stupid.
Hopefully some of them got laid at least.
[Reply]
threebag 11:17 AM 03-27-2020
Store shelves are making a comeback. Other than the kids running around everywhere infecting everyone instead of staying home. Shopping wasn’t as bad as it’s been. Doesn’t change the fact the panic buyers should still go to hell.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:37 AM 03-29-2020
Bumping the thread
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:04 AM 03-29-2020
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Store shelves are making a comeback. Other than the kids running around everywhere infecting everyone instead of staying home. Shopping wasn’t as bad as it’s been. Doesn’t change the fact the panic buyers should still go to hell.
The kids? Everywhere I go stores are filled with old people. The people that have a chance to die if they get it and they are going out more than ever.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:20 AM 03-29-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
The kids? Everywhere I go stores are filled with old people. The people that have a chance to die if they get it and they are going out more than ever.
I did notice this at HyVee. More kids because school is out, but really quite a few elderly out in all this. Like WTF Barb, I know you spend all day watching the news, you're aware this kills like 1/6 old fucks that get it and you're gonna run out to buy saltines? Make sure you read all the labels and touch every soup can you see before settling on that low sodium tomato you were always going to buy.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 34
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up