ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Any CBD users out there?
OnTheWarpath15 08:17 AM 01-26-2019
Looking for folks who use CBD oil to chime in. Friend at work swears by it for inflammation and anxiety relief.

Are you vaping, or ingesting it orally?

What dosage are you taking?

What are you using it for?

Any side effects you've experienced?

Anything else a new user should know?
[Reply]
DenverChief 02:32 AM 01-27-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:

6) Large doses of B-complex vitamins can actually cause health problems (neuropathy, for example), so be careful with your supplementation
how large? I take methyl protect (10 mg B6, 1000 mcg B12) per day.
[Reply]
listopencil 03:39 AM 01-27-2019
I tried vaping it but I didn't really feel any effects. I didn't give it all that much of a chance though as the juice flavor I tried wasn't great. If you do want to try vaping it and you haven't tried vaping, I'd suggest using a Joyetech Batpack device. Very convenient, designed for low Wattage which is what you want for CBD, runs on AA batteries, goes for about $18 at My Vapor Store online. You'll want to grab a battery charger from somewhere like Home Depot to go with it.
[Reply]
Lurker 07:55 AM 01-27-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
vels run between 1.5-2.2.

5) 35,000 IU of Vitamin D is still quite high. Even those that have diagnosed deficiency only need between 800-2000IU/day after initial supplementation. As it is a fat-soluble vitamin, be cautious with long-term doses that high.

6) Large doses of B-complex vitamins can actually cause health problems (neuropathy, for example), so be careful with your supplementation
Doctor is monitoring my vitamin D levels regularly. Seeing my blood results after two one-month prescriptions for 50k IU per week and then doing 5k IU every day OTC for months, he said I should drop back to 5k IU five days a week instead of every day. I'm sure the need is due to an almost complete lack of even incidental exposure to sunlight.

That's an interesting comment on the B-complex stuff since my other doctor suggested I take some B-12 (I think it was 12) to see if a deficiency might be causing some neuropathy. Didn't seem to help so I stopped. I've got other stuff going on which is the likely cause. In my case I don't think it's a current lack of B12 or the vitamins I took for less than a year 15-25 years ago. They were TwinLabs Dualtabs which I think were quite high in B-complex compared to the USDA recommended doses at the time but I don't think it was MEGA doses.

Anyway, I appreciate the tips, warnings and feedback.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:51 AM 01-27-2019
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
how large? I take methyl protect (10 mg B6, 1000 mcg B12) per day.
Over 100mg per day of B6.

It's a lot, but I've seen people taking hundreds of mg of it on advice of naturopaths and chiros.,
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 10:33 AM 01-27-2019
Anyone using this stuff called Placebo? Many people find it very effective.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:35 AM 01-27-2019
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
KC KS never got cocaine they only got crack. It was for us JOCO guys and Plaza Westport players. There used to be a place that I frequented that had a "rock, blade, and a straw on the toilet lid on Sunday nights... restroom was marked as out of order but there was a crowd using it anyway. Cookie dough was the thing as I recall.
You're a fucking idiot.

Kck never got cocaine?

Yeah you're fucking dumb.

Where do you think all those "hard" JO and westport guys got theirs?
[Reply]
cooper barrett 11:11 AM 01-27-2019
From the loan shark (pawn shop) on Leavenworth Rd.?

I thought everyone knew him....

I had a location in KC KS for several years West Dottsville
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:15 PM 01-27-2019
From the loan shark (pawn shop) on Leavenworth Rd.?

I thought everyone knew him....

I had a location in KC KS for several years West Dottsville
But that's not
What
You
Just
Said...
[Reply]
PatM15 03:53 PM 01-27-2019
Just take some bupe. Its good for ya, calm the nerves
[Reply]
PatM15 03:57 PM 01-27-2019
So drinking 6 monsters a day is not good?
[Reply]
cooper barrett 05:12 PM 01-27-2019
So I knew a guy...

I knew it could be had but it was stepped on a coupledozens of times compared to what came through the KC Art Institute.. So NO, nobody I knew bought out of KCKS. There were times that being in a unique private social club in KC, KS could yield good results

I thought that KC, KS invented crack in a garage behind Ball's grocery store.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:35 PM 01-27-2019
I know people rave about it - but it just makes me sleepy. When Ive smoked weed I received a similar effect and barely for high. Was not enjoyable. It must effect certain ppl differently. It doesn't help me relax or feel at peace even though Im sleepy.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:49 PM 01-27-2019
So I knew a guy...

I knew it could be had but it was stepped on a coupledozens of times compared to what came through the KC Art Institute.. So NO, nobody I knew bought out of KCKS. There were times that being in a unique private social club in KC, KS could yield good results

I thought that KC, KS invented crack in a garage behind Ball's grocery store.
You got stepped on shit because you're a dumb ass. Not because of the area.
[Reply]
REDHOTGTO 07:29 PM 01-27-2019
wife uses it every day,works great on leg pain and nerve issues, stopped all the restless leg at nite too, id say its a success
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:44 PM 01-27-2019
Brand, product link?

Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
I believe that CBD oil is the same stuff my wife takes to help with her epileptic seizures.
She swears by the stuff and it really helped her get off some off those nasty meds that control her seizures, but make her incredibly tired.

Right now we live on a federal installation and can't have her take the stuff, but when we eventually move back to Colorado: she'll be all set.

[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up