ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Any CBD users out there?
OnTheWarpath15 08:17 AM 01-26-2019
Looking for folks who use CBD oil to chime in. Friend at work swears by it for inflammation and anxiety relief.

Are you vaping, or ingesting it orally?

What dosage are you taking?

What are you using it for?

Any side effects you've experienced?

Anything else a new user should know?
[Reply]
ljmhawk 08:20 AM 01-26-2019
Originally Posted by InTheNeutralZone55:
Looking for folks who use CBD oil to chime in. Friend at work swears by it for inflammation and anxiety relief.

Are you vaping, or ingesting it orally?

What dosage are you taking?

What are you using it for?

Any side effects you've experienced?

Anything else a new user should know?

honestly it’s just the hot new thing right now, it’ll die off in a few years just like everything else. my sister gives it to her dog....stupid waste of money.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:24 AM 01-26-2019
Not a lot of good clinical data yet on some important aspects of its pharmacology. Side effect profile seems okay. No RCTs that I'm aware of that have met statistical significance for efficacy.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 08:24 AM 01-26-2019
I have a couple of friends out in Colorado that have used it - they both say the same thing - waste of money. Doesn't do a thing.

Me? Never tried it so I can't attest to it's "efficacy" or not. But it would seem to me that without the THC - it wouldn't be more than "plant oil".
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:36 AM 01-26-2019
I use it, and swear by it for: Overall relaxation, anxiety relief, and pain relief.

I think the majority of people who try it and don't like it are looking for similar effects of either: marijuana or opiates.
The other thing I see is people don't take ENOUGH of it. These stores are jacking up the prices on very low potencies.

I've tried 3-5 different brands and so far my favorite is:
https://www.lazarusnaturals.com/shop/#tinctures

I take 1.5 ML dropper of the 3000mg.

This brand tastes the best, and is well priced.
[Reply]
dj56dt58 08:41 AM 01-26-2019
I have been using it for over a month, seems to help with stress and anxiety. I bought one yesterday that has a small amount of thc. I should have gone with the natural flavor because I got cherry limeade and while the initial taste is fine, the after taste is probably comparable to horse piss. Prior to that I used 500 mg (no tch) 1000 mg (no tch) and how this one with thc is only 300 mg.
[Reply]
dmahurin 08:56 AM 01-26-2019
I have a friend who has grand mal seizures, couldn't afford his medicine anymore and decided to try cbd. Hasn't had a seizure since and its cheaper. Hes a bigger guy and he said his knees feel better because of the anti inflammatory effects. You do need to take the high dose stuff for it to be beneficial the way I understand it. I've never taken it with any regularity but it does seem to have a relaxing feeling to it. Not a high at all. I wouldn't call it a miracle drug but it definitely does stuff to help people.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:05 AM 01-26-2019
I've got arthritis in my knees and hands and am looking for advice also.
[Reply]
Sanka 10:11 AM 01-26-2019
I made some weed brownies for the first time ever yesterday. I fried the grinds inside some coconut oil and olive oil on lowest setting for 2 hours and then mixed that into the brownie batter. My shoulders has been bothering me for a few weeks, once the brownies kicked in, my body felt pretty good.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:15 AM 01-26-2019
My mother in law uses CBD. Vapes it. Says it helps her sleep. She use to smoke weed for the same reason until she tried CBD.

Can't say ive ever tried CBD though.
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:11 PM 01-26-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I've got arthritis in my knees and hands and am looking for advice also.
Didnt do anything for me. But everyone is different
[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:17 PM 01-26-2019
Crack cocaine does the trick for me. Hit it when I feel the pain and next time I know I'm in the basement of an abandoned house on Prospect Ave looking for a Pikachu. I never find that Pikachu, but it sure makes me forget about the pain.
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:20 PM 01-26-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Crack cocaine does the trick for me. Hit it when I feel the pain and next time I know I'm in the basement of an abandoned house on Prospect Ave looking for a Pikachu. I never find that Pikachu, but it sure makes me forget about the pain.
You've obviously never smoked crack.

You wouldn't be looking for pikachu, you would be searching for rocks.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:22 PM 01-26-2019
Yeah I made a thread about this last year.

Don't buy The American Shaaman brand its trash. CBD helps my anxiety a little bit. I def feel real relaxed for about 10-15 mins. I've noticed it works better vaping it compared to eating the gummies.

No side effects other than a little drowsiness.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:34 PM 01-26-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
You've obviously never smoked crack.

You wouldn't be looking for pikachu, you would be searching for rocks.
Who do you think holds all the crack? Pikachu.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up