ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Any CBD users out there?
OnTheWarpath15 08:17 AM 01-26-2019
Looking for folks who use CBD oil to chime in. Friend at work swears by it for inflammation and anxiety relief.

Are you vaping, or ingesting it orally?

What dosage are you taking?

What are you using it for?

Any side effects you've experienced?

Anything else a new user should know?
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 10:46 PM 01-27-2019
It’s really expensive. I don’t know if it helps or not so I pretty much quit taking it. It also tastes like pot seeds which isn’t that great.
[Reply]
WR_fox 02:05 PM 01-28-2019
I used CBD cream after a knee injury, it helped to ease the pain. Now I vape CBD oil, when my joint aching, it works faster, but makes me a bit sleepy, so I do this only before bed. I can advise reading the articles on VapingDaily, I found good FAQ about CBD oil after reviews there.
[Reply]
ChiefAshhole1056 01:17 AM 01-29-2019
The vapes aren’t as effective as the oils according to our customers. I haven’t tried the vape personally yet but it’s mostly because the sublingual oil works well enough.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:22 PM 01-30-2019
Last few days my panic disorder has been terrible I think it's the mixture of stress and drinking way too many diet cokes more than I care to admit. Derealization like a mother fucker for those of you who dont know what it is google it.

Anyway put some CBD in with my rasberry hookah. Most relaxed ive been all week. I would still recommend an SSRI if your anxiety is bad but if that isnt your thing I get it. Atleast for now CBD has put my anxiety in check.
[Reply]
NewChief 08:33 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056:
The vapes aren’t as effective as the oils according to our customers. I haven’t tried the vape personally yet but it’s mostly because the sublingual oil works well enough.
Vapes only advantage over tinctures is speed of uptake which can be critical in seizure treatment.

Otherwise I think people prefer vapes for aesthetic or psychological reasons linked to placebo effect.
[Reply]
olout 03-29-2020, 01:30 AM
This message has been deleted by DaFace. Reason: spam
Superbowltrashcan 08:29 AM 03-29-2020
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly:
It’s really expensive. I don’t know if it helps or not so I pretty much quit taking it. It also tastes like pot seeds which isn’t that great.

I've had great luck with vaping legal everywhere CBD hemp flower. You can order it online. Since I only vape and don't smoke, I usually order an ounce of what are called smalls.Last quite a long time (months) and can be purchased for under $50. The residuals can be used as well to make some very effective CBD brownies. I've ordered from Fields of Hemp with great success. Tweedle Farms as well if Fields of Hemp is out of stock. Just be sure you realize that anyone witnessing your use will assume based on smell and such that you are using cannabis, including law enforcement. Both stores ship a document that provides proof of what you've got going on, should you cross paths with one of your city's finest...
[Reply]
Weron 11:25 PM 05-04-2020
I bought CBD oil online and received my order a couple of days ago. So far, I can't say anything about the effectiveness of cannabis oil. I'm going to try.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 02:16 AM 05-05-2020
I'm not a souless stoner, and I have self respect, so no I have never had the devil's cabbage. You should pray to the good lord to save your soul son. Take no part in satan's vegetables!
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up