ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 62
« First < 6465253545556 57585960 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite
htismaqe 11:15 AM 11-23-2020
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...yIbOTl70ncM4Zs

NFL odds: After Sunday night, Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite

Frank Schwab 2 hrs ago

We can cease and desist with any debate about someone other than Patrick Mahomes being the NFL MVP favorite.

You’ll hear people argue that Kyler Murray, Russell Wilson, Alvin Kamara or anyone else should be “in the conversation,” but the only real talk is that the Kansas City Chiefs quarterback is the overwhelming favorite until further notice. Everyone else is vying for NFL offensive player of the year, though Mahomes should probably win that too.

Sunday night’s heroics, leading a game-winning drive over the Las Vegas Raiders everyone knew was coming, solidified Mahomes’ position. He’s the best player in football and he’s having a phenomenal year.

The odds at BetMGM reflect that.

Mahomes is -118 to win MVP at BetMGM. Next on the list is Wilson at +350. Aaron Rodgers is +550 and nobody else is less than 12-to-1.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:00 PM 12-28-2020
Originally Posted by Hayneplane:
The Seahawks D is improving at the right time of the season and with Wilson at QB they will be a tough game for anyone in the NFC.
Still not sold on SEA's defense being "much improved."

What's clear is that they've played five games in a row against some pretty bad offenses.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 04:02 PM 12-28-2020
Originally Posted by Hayneplane:
The Seahawks D is improving at the right time of the season and with Wilson at QB they will be a tough game for anyone in the NFC.

Packers with home field advantage throughout look like the worthy favourites to be the NFC rep in the Super Bowl.
They're a great home team in the playoffs. On the road, different story.
[Reply]
NEOM 05:26 AM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Brees is pretty screwed in the cold weather. I would not bet against Russell Wilson on the other hand. Seahawks gave the Packers a very strong run for their money at Lambeau in the playoffs last year.
Sure, again.. I dont expect the Packers to reach the SB. Their team is not that strong, I hope I'm wrong. Mahomes vs. Rodgers would be epic.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:40 AM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by NEOM:
Sure, again.. I dont expect the Packers to reach the SB. Their team is not that strong, I hope I'm wrong. Mahomes vs. Rodgers would be epic.
If you think NO is stronger, you’re delusional.
[Reply]
NEOM 06:48 AM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
If you think NO is stronger, you’re delusional.
No, but the Bucs might upset the Packers.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:56 AM 12-29-2020
Cowherd just ranked his MVP favorites.

1. Rodgers

>>>Big gap<<<

2. Allen
3. Mahomes

Last 4 games:

Last 7 games:

[Reply]
Shaid 12:07 PM 12-29-2020
Let's just toss out level of competition.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:08 PM 12-29-2020
I hope Pat doesnt win it and his fucking pissed come game time about it.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:10 PM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

1. Rodgers

>>>Big gap<<<

2. Allen
3. Mahomes

Last 4 games:

Last 7 games:

Excellent. This is exactly the kind of stuff that Mahomes can use as fuel for the playoffs.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:11 PM 12-29-2020
Who cares. I would give it to Rogers at this point even though we have had a tougher schedule and one loss. The Ward is numbers driven mostly and he has better numbers.
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:12 PM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

1. Rodgers

>>>Big gap<<<

2. Allen
3. Mahomes

Last 4 games:

Last 7 games:
So MVP = Last 4 or 7 games (depending upon who you want to frame your talking point around) and not the entire body of work for the season. Got it.....
[Reply]
hawkchief 12:23 PM 12-29-2020
Cowherd and Bayless should just jump in an AIDS fire and go away. Just awful at what they do.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:26 PM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by hawkchief:
Cowherd and Bayless should just jump in an AIDS fire and go away. Just awful at what they do.
It's laughable & it's like they both believe what they are saying. :-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:04 PM 12-29-2020
Mahomes has become the LeBron of the NFL for these hot take artists. Everyone knows he's the best player in the league but they look for ways to diminish his accomplishments and find ways to credit others because it makes for better TV.

It's a sign of respect more than anything.
[Reply]
DRM08 02:10 PM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Mahomes has become the LeBron of the NFL for these hot take artists. Everyone knows he's the best player in the league but they look for ways to diminish his accomplishments and find ways to credit others because it makes for better TV.

It's a sign of respect more than anything.
Too early for that type of comparison. I think a lot of people view him as just one of many talented young QB’s in the league. He will need to pile up another couple rings to really separate himself from the pack. Got a pretty solid chance to get a ring this year, and we will see if his team can get the job done.
[Reply]
Page 56 of 62
« First < 6465253545556 57585960 > Last »
Up