I’m so sick of these takes... we are 5 games into the dude’s rookie season
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:09 AM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
That’s it fire Toub
[Reply]
Warrick 11:14 AM 10-10-2019

Toub must have really liked that 3 and out as well, and having to punt from the back of the endzone against the Colts. :-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:23 AM 10-10-2019
I'm totally on board with returners fielding it *if they think it's not going into the end zone.* But who the fuck thought that wasn't going into the end zone? That's our problem here. You are giving DAT - a certified moron - the ability to make that judgment call. And that's ridiculous. Because he's done it wrong time after time after time.
[Reply]
treeguy27 11:24 AM 10-10-2019
Toub is just taking the bullet for DAT. I'm pretty sure he doesn't really want the punt fielded at the 5. Doubt we see DAT do it again.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:46 AM 10-10-2019
Our special teams have been atrocious this year: our punter has no leg, hardly any big returns, spotty coverage, penalties galore, stupid return decisions, even a fumble on a return.

We need to replace Colquitt in the offseason. We also need to be much more conservative in the return game with this offense. There is no reason to EVER run a kick out of the end zone.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:59 PM 10-10-2019
The marijuannas ruined DAT/thread
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:49 PM 10-10-2019
The Chiefs have never allowed a punt or kick return TD under Toub. They're not as good this year, but in the past they were always among the best in the league at return coverage and limiting return yardage. Oh, and Tyreek is a brilliant returner. Yes, he is. You know what else is brilliant? The number of return TDs we've SCORED over the years with Toub. Hell, Knile freaking Davis had two kickoff return TDs. You know, Knile Davis. The great kick returner Knile Davis? Yeah, didn't think so.

Oh, and let's not forget that he's never brought in a Cody Parkey moron who couldn't hit a bull's butt with a bass fiddle.

Yeah, I wish he'd stop coaching his players to do that, but I can honestly live with that garbage given what else he's brought to the team as ST Coordinator.

People just really really hate DAT and are breathing fire nonstop. Yeah, I am too. I've been bitching about the defense a lot. But all this "Fire Reid!" "Fire Toub!" stuff is just nonsense. It's fans letting their frustration infect their brains and tricking them into thinking they know better.
[Reply]
kcclone 01:59 PM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
The marijuannas ruined DAT/thread

It certainly doesn’t help, IMO.

I also heard from someone close to the team that Frank Clark high pretty much all the time.

Can’t say I’m shocked based on his play so far.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:58 PM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
The Chiefs have never allowed a punt or kick return TD under Toub. They're not as good this year, but in the past they were always among the best in the league at return coverage and limiting return yardage. Oh, and Tyreek is a brilliant returner. Yes, he is. You know what else is brilliant? The number of return TDs we've SCORED over the years with Toub. Hell, Knile freaking Davis had two kickoff return TDs. You know, Knile Davis. The great kick returner Knile Davis? Yeah, didn't think so.

Oh, and let's not forget that he's never brought in a Cody Parkey moron who couldn't hit a bull's butt with a bass fiddle.

Yeah, I wish he'd stop coaching his players to do that, but I can honestly live with that garbage given what else he's brought to the team as ST Coordinator.

People just really really hate DAT and are breathing fire nonstop. Yeah, I am too. I've been bitching about the defense a lot. But all this "Fire Reid!" "Fire Toub!" stuff is just nonsense. It's fans letting their frustration infect their brains and tricking them into thinking they know better.
:-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:44 PM 10-10-2019
I’m not breathing fire nonstop. I’m pretty balanced and realistic about this team. I think it’s tough to overcome the injuries we’ve had because we don’t have unlimited depth and have some holes. Fine. But DAT? He plays stupid. Not sometimes. A lot of the time. I can deal with missed tackles, bad coverage, etc, but the errors DAT makes are entirely mental. It’s exhausting expecting the worst each time he touches the ball and then seeing my fears materialize about 50% of the time.
[Reply]
notorious 04:11 PM 10-10-2019
We would have better punt return results if we played 10 players and left DAT off the field. I am not joking, either.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
Up