ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 270
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***
RealSNR 02:58 PM 07-23-2019
Tweets from https://twitter.com/RMSWeather/lists/chiefs

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Andy Reid was asked if he did anything fun or exotic this offseason: “I attacked a couple Chile rellenos.”

— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) July 23, 2019

[Reply]
Naptown Chief 05:01 PM 07-23-2019
Brooke Pryor

Damn. Saw Mac & Cheese above and got excited. Mods, PLZ make this happen.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:46 PM 07-23-2019
I just added the 2018 feed, which should have tweets from everybody we actually care about.
[Reply]
Marcellus 05:47 PM 07-23-2019
I cant wait for the "Mahomes threw 3 interceptions in camp today he is going to regress" nonsense to start.
[Reply]
jimidollar 06:24 PM 07-23-2019
I keep hearing idiots talking about how Mahomes won't hit 50 TDs this year and saying he will regress. So, if he only throws 44 that means he sucks? These clowns are gonna be eating shit real soon.
[Reply]
-King- 06:49 PM 07-23-2019
God damn you guys are pessimistic.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:51 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
God damn you guys are pessimistic.
Nobody is being pessimistic.
[Reply]
-King- 06:54 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Nobody is being pessimistic.
You just posted about how youre expecting to see people talking about he's throwing interceptions and is going to regress. How is that not being pessimistic?
[Reply]
eDave 06:56 PM 07-23-2019
You just posted about how youre expecting to see people talking about he's throwing interceptions and is going to regress. How is that not being pessimistic?
So, one. Maybe.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:57 PM 07-23-2019

Who let the rookie ask a question?

— Anthony Sherman (@Shermanator_42) July 23, 2019

They are getting bold out here Sherm

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) July 23, 2019

[Reply]
RealSNR 07:29 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by jimidollar:
I keep hearing idiots talking about how Mahomes won't hit 50 TDs this year and saying he will regress. So, if he only throws 44 that means he sucks? These clowns are gonna be eating shit real soon.
Dipshits are already trying to claim Mahomes isn't going to be as lucky, and he'll throw 20+ INTs. It's all baseless bullshit that people used against him back when he was getting drafted.

"Gunslinger!"
"Can't do those throws in the NFL, will get picked off!"
"Too much of the Air Raid was put in... defenses can adjust to that... Mahomes has yet to not have any of his receivers wide open..."
"The tape!"

But let's say Mahomes does regress. Let's say he does throw a few more INTs and significantly fewer TDs and yards. Let's say he puts up a statline like this:

66% Completion, 4710 yards, 34 TDs, 15 INTs, passer rating 105.5

You'd say, "Still pretty good, but eek... that actually was a pretty glaring drop."

Well, that pretty glaring drop would be the statline of Philip Rivers' BEST statistical season.

So eat shit, Charger dick suckers
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:31 PM 07-23-2019
I think its funny just like it was last year. Lighten up Francis.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:36 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by jimidollar:
I would love Mahomes to throw 50+ TD’s but I am hoping he doesn’t have to at the same time.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:40 PM 07-23-2019
If Mahomes stats drops it will be less about him regressing and more about the defense improving and him not having to win shootouts every game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:41 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Dipshits are already trying to claim Mahomes isn't going to be as lucky, and he'll throw 20+ INTs. It's all baseless bullshit that people used against him back when he was getting drafted.

"Gunslinger!"
"Can't do those throws in the NFL, will get picked off!"
"Too much of the Air Raid was put in... defenses can adjust to that... Mahomes has yet to not have any of his receivers wide open..."
"The tape!"

But let's say Mahomes does regress. Let's say he does throw a few more INTs and significantly fewer TDs and yards. Let's say he puts up a statline like this:

66% Completion, 4710 yards, 34 TDs, 15 INTs, passer rating 105.5

You'd say, "Still pretty good, but eek... that actually was a pretty glaring drop."

Well, that pretty glaring drop would be the statline of Philip Rivers' BEST statistical season.

So eat shit, Charger dick suckers
I hope he does throw 20 picks.

AND 60 TDS.

AND WE WIN IT ALL.

AND EVERYONE CAN KISS MY INTERCEPTION LOVIN' ASS
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:41 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I would love Mahomes to throw 50+ TD’s but I am hoping he doesn’t have to at the same time.
I'm caught between if the defense is much better he shouldn't need to throw 50 to win as many games this season but on the other hand if the defense is much better we could gain a couple offensive possessions per game on average so he could throw more than 50. :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 270
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Up