ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 103
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Mecole Hardman Thread*****
Dante84 06:56 PM 04-26-2019

THE CALL. ��

Mecole Hardman ➡ #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/R6I0fBkXkS

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

New @Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman’s PFF Draft Guide page.

You can find this and more than 600 others like this at https://t.co/N7X24Lr6At, use promo code “DRAFT19” for 25% off an Edge or Elite subscription.#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/ZklhqRhmff

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
Kiimo 03:37 PM 08-08-2019
I've been doing some research for a dynasty league.

I'm finding out all kinds of camp buzz or lack thereof.

Other wide receivers are NOT blowing up the way Mecole is. Pats fans are sickened by N'Keal Harry, supposedly the best wide receiver of the class.

49ers fans saying do NOT draft Deebo Samuel. Andy Isabella and Hakeem Butler are doing bupkis at Arizona camp and people saying do not draft.

Mecole, DK Metcalf and Parris Campbell are the only guys making waves.

And they say Hardman would have been there in the third round? I don't think so.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:42 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:

Other wide receivers are NOT blowing up the way Mecole is. Pats fans are sickened by N'Keal Harry, supposedly the best wide receiver of the class.

49ers fans saying do NOT draft Deebo Samuel. Andy Isabella and Hakeem Butler are doing bupkis at Arizona camp and people saying do not draft.

And they say Hardman would have been there in the third round? I don't think so.
Interesting
[Reply]
O.city 03:48 PM 08-08-2019
True, but also for the most part, look at the QB's and coaching staffs of the guys that are having good camps and it's not surprising.
[Reply]
sedated 03:53 PM 08-08-2019
Judging by the fans impressions during camp? Lol. Just look at the idiotic takes on this board. Make me want to do the opposite of what the fans want.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:53 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:

People saying that don't understand anything about football.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:07 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by sedated:
Judging by the fans impressions during camp? Lol. Just look at the idiotic takes on this board. Make me want to do the opposite of what the fans want.
Who is having a better camp Mecole or Darwin?

We want it to be Darwin. But Mecole is clearly having a better camp.

Fans can see when there's a star. This camp it's Mecole and Thornhill.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:16 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Interesting
He hadn't done anything all camp and then made one outstanding catch a couple days ago finally. Then promptly got into a fight and then pulled his hamstring.

The Pats fans are raving about the other receivers though, namely Jakobi Meyers who is sparkling in camp.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:46 PM 08-08-2019
So when I was saying Pats fans aren't into Harry I forgot to mention they wouldn't shut up about Jakobi and welp. The were right about that guy
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:54 PM 08-08-2019
You mentioned it. It was the post right above yours
[Reply]
-King- 09:09 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:11 PM 08-08-2019
Welp.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:22 AM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Omg :-)
[Reply]
Munson 09:55 PM 08-10-2019

1️⃣7️⃣ making it look easy! 😱#CINvsKC 📺: KCTV5 pic.twitter.com/cGPCc2cbtA

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) August 11, 2019

[Reply]
Bowser 09:57 PM 08-10-2019
The speed, the pure speed this offense has.

The '99 Rams ain't got shit on this team.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:59 PM 08-10-2019
I don’t think you ask too much of Mecole as a pure WR this year, and there’s really no need to with Hill/Watkins/D-Rob here. But stuff like they did tonight, the sweeps, quick game, and then sprinkle in your deep shots.

Basically exactly what they did with Tyreek in his rookie season. That is Hardman’s role and it looks like he will be darn good at it.
[Reply]
Page 54 of 103
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864 > Last »
Up