ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 103
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Mecole Hardman Thread*****
Dante84 06:56 PM 04-26-2019

THE CALL. ��

Mecole Hardman ➡ #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/R6I0fBkXkS

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

New @Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman’s PFF Draft Guide page.

You can find this and more than 600 others like this at https://t.co/N7X24Lr6At, use promo code “DRAFT19” for 25% off an Edge or Elite subscription.#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/ZklhqRhmff

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:54 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I was surprised it was Hardman, but the more we read the more I like it.

The suddenness and agility combined with the speed make him seem like a great fit for this offense. It’s great insurance on Hill regardless what KC does with that situation.
His highlight film looked like poor man version of Maclin at Mizzou.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:54 AM 04-27-2019
Please tell me there's no domestic violence in his past
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:56 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
I thought the Raiders beat writers were poor. This Pryor lady sounds awful.
She's absolutely terrible. She's more of a #metoo/social agenda op/ed writer. I don't think I've ever heard of her writing about...you know, actual sports and stuff.
[Reply]
jd1020 07:56 AM 04-27-2019
I dont see the "hate" towards gays in his tweets. The one they first dug up mentioned going to hell. Seems more like a religious thing. For PR, ya... stop tweeting about it, but I dont really care what his beliefs towards gay people are.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:57 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Pryor doesn’t have time to worry about being a sports reporter, she’s too busy being a SJW.

Not sure why the Star hired her, honestly . . . . . .
They hired her to prove that they're diverse?
[Reply]
Mecca 07:57 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Philly doesn't want to pay Agholor the 9.3 million he is owed this year probably because things start getting expensive for them in 2020. Who knows, maybe we could send Kpass or Speaks their way for the guy. I think he would be a perfect fit with Hardman and Watkins.
I think it's more that he wants a new deal and his contract demands are pretty insane....he thinks he's Julio Jones.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:58 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
I dont see the "hate" towards gays in his tweets. The one they first dug up mentioned going to hell. Seems more like a religious thing. For PR, ya... stop tweeting about it, but I dont really care what his beliefs towards gay people are.
If you don't open your home and life to gays and Muslims in 2019, then somehow, you're full of "hate".

Life in the SJW-era.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:59 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Especially when he was 15. This is a stupid ass non topic.
[Reply]
Hoover 08:00 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I think it's more that he wants a new deal and his contract demands are pretty insane....he thinks he's Julio Jones.
a 5 year, $71,256,045 deal is a bargain compared to what we almost paid Hill
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:02 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Especially when he was 15. This is a stupid ass non topic.
Not when we have a fat SJW as the "Chiefs beat writer"; expect 'stupid ass non-topics' to be the norm.

If I were Chunt, I would ban any and all employees of the KC Star and KCTV5 from the facilities until she's gone.

Even the ****ing delivering the shit-rag can go **** himself.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:08 AM 04-27-2019
She isn't going anywhere, the guy that runs the sports department basically made sure on twitter to let everyone know were all pieces of shit for saying anything negative about her.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:09 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
Who cares? Maybe the kid has some beliefs that are rooted in something like personal faith. Maybe he believes in survival of our species, you know that whole procreation thing? This absolute hysteria from this kind of shit is sickening. Even more so when someone here gets twisted over it. Of the things the matter FOR REAL in life, the opinion of a 2nd round NFL draft pick on two men bumping uglies surely doesn’t make the top 5 million. How about using that outrage and hysteria on something important like forcing change in how people with addictions are treated and brought back into society. It’s gonna be a shame to make this young man apologize, or be ostracized, for sharing his beliefs. SMFH...
This. A million times, this. The media makes a big deal out of the stupidest crap. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Trump and his wife are hated by liberals. Social media is filled with hate towards them on a daily basis. But the media doesn't call anyone out for that. They didn't call out the View for saying that Pence was mentally I'll for his religious beliefs. But let someone say that they disagree with men banging each other in the ass and they lose their minds! It's ridiculous.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:10 AM 04-27-2019
She isn't going anywhere, the guy that runs the sports department basically made sure on twitter to let everyone know were all pieces of shit for saying anything negative about her.
Link?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:10 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Pryor doesn’t have time to worry about being a sports reporter, she’s too busy being a SJW.

Not sure why the Star hired her, honestly . . . . . .
What's this Star of which you speak...:-)

Seriously, they are dying. In the early 90's when I was fresh out of college I would go to a news counter that sold the previous days papers from the larger cities around Des Moines. I would go buy the Star and pull out the sports page and read about the Chiefs. This was pre-internet for the millennials on here...I can't remember the last time I visited their website, let alone follow their reporters on twitter...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:11 AM 04-27-2019
Oh, he seems nice.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 103
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Up