ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 169 of 270
« First < 69119159165166167168169 170171172173179219269 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***
RealSNR 02:58 PM 07-23-2019
Tweets from https://twitter.com/RMSWeather/lists/chiefs

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Andy Reid was asked if he did anything fun or exotic this offseason: “I attacked a couple Chile rellenos.”

— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) July 23, 2019

[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:23 AM 08-06-2019
thats alot of time for conley to run that route easy to do with zero pass rush
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:52 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Conley gonna burn our CBs week one
Conley couldn't burn our CBs if he had a fucking flamethrower.

He fucking sucks
[Reply]
O.city 08:54 AM 08-06-2019
Conley's just too slow in and out of breaks. He's more of a strider.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:06 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Where in the fucking fuck was that during the whole goddamned motherfucking tenure of Chris Conley with the Kansas City Chiefs?

Goddamned sandbagging sisterfucker.
What am I supposed to be seeing there?

I see the same heavy legged, slow-footed long strider that couldn't get separation to save his life in this offense. He made a washed up CB who's mailing it in because he knows his contract keeps him from getting cut look bad in 1v1s.

All the DBs look pretty bad in 1v1s, that's kinda the nature of the beast. Many coaches won't even try to evaluate a QB during 1v1s because there's just no degree of difficulty there - dude's gonna be open.

Those stop/go things never work because even if you manage to beat the guy in front of you, the timing is all dicked up AND you've probably given someone else in coverage the time he needed to close the space. That's just an unnatural movement he used to shake a guy that he could never use in a game situation because it's just a pick or a traffic jam waiting to happen. Did you you hear the "what kind of route was that?" - answer: it ain't one and that's why Smith bit so hard on it. That's not something he can use in a game so it just doesn't matter.

I hope Conley has success somewhere but I still had to double check to make sure my internet wasn't lagging as he came out of his break. Dude accelerates like a diesel and I don't think he'll amount to much anywhere at this point.
[Reply]
warrior 09:09 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Also noteworthy is that Spags has been playing Thornhill at safety and corner.

The guy is a really long athlete with excellent speed and ball skills. Him and Honey Badger are gonna be playing literally everywhere in the secondary

Thornhill was my favourite pick- agree with your post
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:13 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
What am I supposed to be seeing there?

I see the same heavy legged, slow-footed long strider that couldn't get separation to save his life in this offense. He made a washed up CB who's mailing it in because he knows his contract keeps him from getting cut look bad in 1v1s.

All the DBs look pretty bad in 1v1s, that's kinda the nature of the beast. Many coaches won't even try to evaluate a QB during 1v1s because there's just no degree of difficulty there - dude's gonna be open.

Those stop/go things never work because even if you manage to beat the guy in front of you, the timing is all dicked up AND you've probably given someone else in coverage the time he needed to close the space. That's just an unnatural movement he used to shake a guy that he could never use in a game situation because it's just a pick or a traffic jam waiting to happen. Did you you hear the "what kind of route was that?" - answer: it ain't one and that's why Smith bit so hard on it. That's not something he can use in a game so it just doesn't matter.

I hope Conley has success somewhere but I still had to double check to make sure my internet wasn't lagging as he came out of his break. Dude accelerates like a diesel and I don't think he'll amount to much anywhere at this point.
GUY GOT DISRESPECTED BY THE CHIEFS WHEN THEY LET HIM WALK SO NOW HE'S GONNA REALLY TAKE IT OUT ON US AND GET HIS REVENGE!!!!!!!!

/some fucking moron like PENBROOK 4 LIFE!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:18 AM 08-06-2019
Conley wasnt great like we thought he would be given his measurables when we traded up for him. He still had 5 touchdowns last year for a 4th or 5th option really that's not bad at all.
[Reply]
O.city 09:20 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Conley wasnt great like we thought he would be given his measurables when we traded up for him. He still had 5 touchdowns last year for a 4th or 5th option really that's not bad at all.
Sure, but in a great offense like that, the 4th or 5th guy will always have 4 or 5 TD's.

Look at Mannings colts teams, Brady's Pats, Mannings Broncos etc.

How many 3rd or 4th WR"s did they get paid elsewhere because "hey shit, this dude can play he's catching TD's here".

Then go on an suck ass elsewhere.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:26 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Not in games apparently. Seth Keysor reviewed the all-22 throughout the year last year and constantly said that Conley wasn't getting separation. Even DRob got a lot more separation.
That's because Robinson has a silkyness to his route running, the way he strides makes him look slower than he is and he's sudden, Conley is long legged and isn't quick twitch at all.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:28 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Sure, but in a great offense like that, the 4th or 5th guy will always have 4 or 5 TD's.

Look at Mannings colts teams, Brady's Pats, Mannings Broncos etc.

How many 3rd or 4th WR"s did they get paid elsewhere because "hey shit, this dude can play he's catching TD's here".

Then go on an suck ass elsewhere.
Oh I dont think Conley is anything but a 4th WR anyway but good for him for getting an opportunity in Jacksonville. Like Alligator Albert Wilson who's making 8 mil and starting down Miami. 26 catches 4 TDs
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:34 AM 08-06-2019
If he wants to Marc Boerigter it up, go do it in Jacksonville.

I'm tired of his shitty fumbles, lack of separation, and injuries.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:37 AM 08-06-2019
Oh I dont think Conley is anything but a 4th WR anyway but good for him for getting an opportunity in Jacksonville. Like Alligator Albert Wilson who's making 8 mil and starting down Miami. 26 catches 4 TDs
Wilson demonstrates why the "well Conley wasn't really that bad a pick" argument fails.

Conley was a top 100 draft pick. Wilson was an undrafted free agent.

Wilson was a better player for us and it wasn't all that close. Andy can make just about anyone useful once he figures out what they do well. Wilson was outstanding in space and could really move well with the ball in his hands. So we used him as the poor man's version of what Hill has now become and he was pretty decent at it.

So in the end, when you have a coaching staff that can spin straw into gold, getting something less than Albert Wilson for a top 100 pick can only be viewed as a failure.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:17 AM 08-06-2019
Team loves him.

We don't practice today, but we have this clip to watch the rest of the day! ���� pic.twitter.com/MyYpNEOOvW

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) August 6, 2019

[Reply]
Kman34 10:21 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Conley gonna burn our CBs week one
This is the dumbest post I have seen in awhile...
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:22 AM 08-06-2019
It sure seems like Hardman is on the fast track (no pun intended) to being a real playmaker in this offense. Every day we see him coming down with big catches.

If he is a true hit, it’s going to make the transition of a post-Watkins release rather seamless I would say.
[Reply]
Page 169 of 270
« First < 69119159165166167168169 170171172173179219269 > Last »
Up