ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 103
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Mecole Hardman Thread*****
Dante84 06:56 PM 04-26-2019

THE CALL. ��

Mecole Hardman ➡ #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/R6I0fBkXkS

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

New @Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman’s PFF Draft Guide page.

You can find this and more than 600 others like this at https://t.co/N7X24Lr6At, use promo code “DRAFT19” for 25% off an Edge or Elite subscription.#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/ZklhqRhmff

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
kevrunner 01:19 AM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Good question, here are the next 14 players taken after Hardman, note I removed the Thornhill pick, and anything look good to anyone?

JJ Arcega-Whiteside; WR
Trysten Hill; DT
Parris Campbell; WR
Nasir Adderley; S
Taylor Rapp; S
Andy Isabella; WR
DK Metcalf; WR
Zach Allen; DE
Diontae Johnson; WR
Jalen Hurd; WR
Jachai Polite; LB
Josh Oliver; TE
Darrell Henderson; RB
Dre'Mont Jones; DT
JJ Arcega-Whiteside looks pretty good, he is going to be special.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:38 AM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I think the more important discussion is that Hardman looks like a better pick than the other receivers.

He just looks like he has a skillset perfect for this offense.
I think that the correlation between Veach being an ex-wr and their current depth at the position isn't an accident.

I doubt the Chiefs will ever have a weak receiver group as long as he's a GM....he went pretty aggressively after Watkins
[Reply]
kevrunner 01:46 AM 08-23-2019
When the Chiefs drafted Hardman, it did start a WR run in the NFL draft, 4 out of the next 8 picks after Hardman were WRs.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 04:29 AM 08-23-2019
Hows Paris Campbell looking? A lot of people were pretty sore when we took Hardman over him.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:46 AM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Chris Carter said yesterday morning that his "sources" in KC told him the Chiefs were absolutely shocked when Hill was not suspended and they went into the draft thinking he could have been out of league for a while.

I am assuming if this is the case its because they didnt know everything and took it for how it looked originally. But it absolutely impacted them taking a WR with their first pick I am sure.
no one knew about the tapes until they dropped hours before the draft.

that screwed us out of our corner
[Reply]
RunKC 09:23 AM 08-23-2019
The Arcega-Whiteside kid looked really good last night in Philly. He was taken right after Hardman.

He’s more of a possession receiver though. Not really a fit for what we like to do.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:52 AM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
That was after the draft. Veach acknowledged that they found out about the audio tape in real time like everyone else.

They heard that audio hours before selecting Hardman. There’s no way they heard that and thought at the time that Tyreek would be fine.

When that shit got released it seemed really ****ing bad for Tyreek.
Exactly.
[Reply]
gonefishin53 10:00 AM 08-23-2019
Parris Campbell still out with a hamstring. From the youtube videos available, it looked like Campbell had trouble tracking and catching deep passes which wouldn't be a good fit with PMII.
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:39 AM 08-23-2019
I was all over Parris Campbell until I read some disturbing stuff in pre-draft write-ups about how a lot of his deep passes were actually short catches followed by long runs. I trust the Chiefs' scouts when it comes to flex players.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:42 AM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
no one knew about the tapes until they dropped hours before the draft.

that screwed us out of our corner
which corner?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:36 PM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
JJ Arcega-Whiteside looks pretty good, he is going to be special.
Lulz
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:10 PM 08-23-2019
Just traded JJ in my dynasty league for Justice Hill

no regerts
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:37 PM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:

For like the umpteenth time, no. They were drafting a WR no matter what on the Tyreek front.
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah they were drafting a WR at some point in the draft of course. You really think they set out to draft one with their first pick before the tyreek shit came out?
Correct. Fat man gets his toy up high every draft, regardless of the situation(s). If not in the first, then definitely the second.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:07 PM 09-06-2019
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ntering-week-1

Hardman is 19th
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 09:30 AM 09-07-2019
With all the chatter about coverage on Hill and Kelce, I think fans get a look at why Hardeman was drafted.
[Reply]
Page 64 of 103
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874 > Last »
Up