ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 207
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110160 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Any Bourbon drinkers out there?
The Poz 01:04 PM 06-19-2008
I've heard some good things about Buffalo Trace Bourbon.
http://www.buffalotrace.com/

Can't get it up here north of the border but, through a wine distributer I am able to order a case. Would like to hear from someone who knows their stuff and has tried it before I order.

Thanks
[Reply]
O.city 08:25 PM 11-03-2017
Originally Posted by Scooter Libby:
Drinking Jack Daniels tonight. How was this ever considered a good whiskey?
Get some eagle rare
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:34 PM 11-03-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
Get some eagle rare
This shit was given to me for free. It's not bad but I think Beam is just as good and is cheaper.
[Reply]
O.city 08:36 PM 11-03-2017
This shit was given to me for free. It's not bad but I think Beam is just as good and is cheaper.
I've always liked jack but it's more of a sentimental thing as it's what my grandpa always drank

Well that and old charter
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:39 PM 11-03-2017
JD is trash. Beam is just OK.

If you want a really good cheap whiskey find some Evan Williams 1783. Not regular EW, EW 1783.

Its about $17 a bottle and at that price in my opinion the best bang for your buck for cheap bourbon.

If you want to spend $23 a bottle get Buffalo Trace which pound for pound is the best bourbon on the planet probably. Also why its getting hard to find at times.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:40 PM 11-03-2017
I've always liked jack but it's more of a sentimental thing as it's what my grandpa always drank

Well that and old charter
You sure it wasn't Old Crow? :-)
[Reply]
O.city 08:44 PM 11-03-2017
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You sure it wasn't Old Crow? :-)
No it was definitely old charter

I always keep a bottle around for shits and giggles and it's basically the whiskey of choice in the town I grew up in. It's weird
[Reply]
O.city 08:45 PM 11-03-2017

If you want a really good cheap whiskey find some Evan Williams 1783. Not regular EW, EW 1783.

Its about $17 a bottle and at that price in my opinion the best bang for your buck for cheap bourbon.

If you want to spend $23 a bottle get Buffalo Trace which pound for pound is the best bourbon on the planet probably. Also why its getting hard to find at times.
Have you tried eagle rare? It's aged buffalo trace
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:52 PM 11-03-2017
Have you tried eagle rare? It's aged buffalo trace
Ill grab some this weekend if I can find it.
[Reply]
O.city 08:53 PM 11-03-2017
Ill grab some this weekend if I can find it.
It's not too hard to find here in springfield. Not sure elsewhere
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:56 PM 11-03-2017

Buffalo Trace is my favorite.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:19 PM 11-03-2017
I'd easily take Jim Beam or Evan Williams black/white label over JD. JD absolutely blows.

Marcellus is right though on the 1783 though. A few dollars more but very good.

I love Eagle Rare. I do not care for Buffalo Trace, however (minority I know). Too much licorice taste for me. Find some Eagle Rare Marcellus and report back!
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:55 PM 11-03-2017
Definitely Blanton's on Derby Day.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:34 PM 11-03-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I'd easily take Jim Beam or Evan Williams black/white label over JD. JD absolutely blows.

Marcellus is right though on the 1783 though. A few dollars more but very good.

I love Eagle Rare. I do not care for Buffalo Trace, however (minority I know). Too much licorice taste for me. Find some Eagle Rare Marcellus and report back!
Agreed on JD. I've never understood the love for the stuff. Jimmy Beam is the Busch Light of bourbon. I can make it work. Except I actually like my Busch Light.

I think I'm gonna grab a bottle at the store tomorrow. Don't know what I'm feeling yet or what's gonna be a good buy, but I need something.

May just buy some Buffalo Trace :-)
[Reply]
lewdog 10:45 PM 11-03-2017
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Agreed on JD. I've never understood the love for the stuff. Jimmy Beam is the Busch Light of bourbon. I can make it work. Except I actually like my Busch Light.

I think I'm gonna grab a bottle at the store tomorrow. Don't know what I'm feeling yet or what's gonna be a good buy, but I need something.

May just buy some Buffalo Trace :-)
When you go, message me your choices and let me decide.

Thanks.

Evan Williams single barrel, Elijah Craig or Russell's Reserve if you want something reasonable but good. You can have that fucking Buffalo Trace!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:56 PM 11-04-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
When you go, message me your choices and let me decide.

Thanks.

Evan Williams single barrel, Elijah Craig or Russell's Reserve if you want something reasonable but good. You can have that ****ing Buffalo Trace!
I had Elijah Craig for the first time a few weeks ago. I was impressed.
[Reply]
Page 60 of 207
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110160 > Last »
Up