Page 73 of 73
« First < 23636970717273
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Rambler in Chief
NinerDoug 02:26 PM 12-11-2018
Definition of Incoherence:

in·co·her·ence
[ˈˌinkōˈhirəns, ˈˌinkōˈherəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈhirəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈherəns]

NOUN
the quality of being illogical, inconsistent, or unclear.
"difficult questions that expose the incoherence of their policy" · [more]

inability to speak intelligibly.
"she descended into stammering incoherence"

See Donald Trump.

Despite the large Caravans that WERE forming and heading to our Country, people have not been able to get through our newly built Walls, makeshift Walls & Fences, or Border Patrol Officers & Military. They are now staying in Mexico or going back to their original countries.......

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018

.....Ice, Border Patrol and our Military have done a FANTASTIC job of securing our Southern Border. A Great Wall would be, however, a far easier & less expensive solution. We have already built large new sections & fully renovated others, making them like new. The Democrats,.....

....however, for strictly political reasons and because they have been pulled so far left, do NOT want Border Security. They want Open Borders for anyone to come in. This brings large scale crime and disease. Our Southern Border is now Secure and will remain that way.......

.....I look forward to my meeting with Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi. In 2006, Democrats voted for a Wall, and they were right to do so. Today, they no longer want Border Security. They will fight it at all cost, and Nancy must get votes for Speaker. But the Wall will get built...

....People do not yet realize how much of the Wall, including really effective renovation, has already been built. If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!

[Reply]
Donger 09:10 PM 09-03-2019

“To declassify is so important because if this were a Democrat President or a Democrat Candidate, that was spied on the way President Trump was spied on, this would be a scandal that would make Watergate look like nothing. Illegal spying.....

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 4, 2019

.....on the President of the United States.” @charliekirk11 @trish_regan

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 4, 2019

[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:16 AM 09-06-2019

The Fake News Media was fixated on the fact that I properly said, at the beginnings of Hurricane Dorian, that in addition to Florida & other states, Alabama may also be grazed or hit. They went Crazy, hoping against hope that I made a mistake (which I didn’t). Check out maps.....

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 6, 2019

Just let it go, Donnie. Let it go. You're letting your OCD get the better of you.
[Reply]
stumppy 10:25 AM 09-06-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:

Just let it go, Donnie. Let it go. You're letting your OCD get the better of you.
:-)

He's ate up with the dumbass.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:47 AM 09-11-2019
Oh Donnie. :-)

If it weren’t for the never ending Fake News about me, and with all that I have done (more than any other President in the first 2 1/2 years!), I would be leading the “Partners” of the LameStream Media by 20 points. Sorry, but true!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
jettio 10:49 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Oh Donnie. :-)

Never forget!!!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:44 PM 09-11-2019
I see the snowflakes have been triggered after another accurate Tweet from our great President.
[Reply]
Sorry 12:48 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I see the snowflakes have been triggered after another accurate Tweet from our great President.
Imagine being a grown ass man and defending this shit.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:50 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
:-)
[Reply]
cosmo20002 03:59 PM 09-11-2019
Part of Trump's comments today as he announced he would move to ban all non-tobacco-flavored vaping--the nationwide scourge that has killed millions.
Wait...being told it's six--six total U.S. deaths have been "attributed to a lung disease associated with vaping."

A lot here to laugh at, but I like the part where he forgets he has a son.

“We can’t allow people to get sick, and we can’t have our youth be so affected,” Trump told reporters gathered in the Oval Office. “And I’m hearing it, and that’s how the first lady got involved. She’s got a son, together, that is a beautiful young man and she feels very, very strongly about it. She’s seen it. We’re both reading about it.”
[Reply]
patteeu 04:06 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Part of Trump's comments today as he announced he would move to ban all non-tobacco-flavored vaping--the nationwide scourge that has killed millions.
Wait...being told it's six--six total U.S. deaths have been "attributed to a lung disease associated with vaping."

A lot here to laugh at, but I like the part where he forgets he has a son.

“We can’t allow people to get sick, and we can’t have our youth be so affected,” Trump told reporters gathered in the Oval Office. “And I’m hearing it, and that’s how the first lady got involved. She’s got a son, together, that is a beautiful young man and she feels very, very strongly about it. She’s seen it. We’re both reading about it.”
It's pretty ridiculous. This is probably the best spin on a reason:

My take on the vaping ban: Happy wife, happy life.

— Katie Pavlich (@KatiePavlich) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
Page 73 of 73
« First < 23636970717273
Up