http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/21/prince-dead-at-57/

Updated link: http://www.news-journalonline.com/ar...nce-dead-at-57
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:56 PM 04-19-2018
had so many vices EVVVerything that money could buy'high
[Reply]
listopencil 01:30 PM 04-19-2018
Originally Posted by patteeu:
The issue here isn't whether it helps at all, it's whether it's as effective as narcotics. It isn't.
It doesn't have to be. It just has to be an effective part of a pain management program. The downside (and potential downside) of narcotics use is a very scary proposition for many, many people. The downside of pot is 'I got hungry and laughed at things.' Not even close.
[Reply]
Bufkin 01:52 PM 04-19-2018
Damn, hate to hear this. RIP Prince
[Reply]
LiveSteam 03:46 PM 04-19-2018
............Sad

Ive lost a lot of friends over the years to hard liquor mixed with pills.. Ive never indulged in either. Both scare me.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:47 PM 04-19-2018
Originally Posted by Bufkin:
Damn, hate to hear this. RIP Prince
why would someone put fentayl into fake viocdan? Because it was cheaper to get than whatever viocdan is made of?

if he wasn’t buying black market Viocdan, he’d still be alive. It’s his fault not some flunky he sent out to buy the black market drugs.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:41 PM 04-19-2018
You better not mess around with opiods unless you're 100% sure of their provenance these days, all the garbage Mexico is sending up is fentanyl laced... it'll kill you in a heartbeat

RIP, Prince what a shitty way to go... cant believe he couldnt get legit scripts for pain management, should've been able to get whatever he needed with his legit issues and $$$
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 06:24 PM 04-19-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
You better not mess around with opiods unless you're 100% sure of their provenance these days, all the garbage Mexico is sending up is fentanyl laced... it'll kill you in a heartbeat

RIP, Prince what a shitty way to go... cant believe he couldnt get legit scripts for pain management, should've been able to get whatever he needed with his legit issues and $$$
Trust me, if he had legit pain he could have gotten legit scripts.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:32 PM 04-19-2018
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief:
Trust me, if he had legit pain he could have gotten legit scripts.
You try jumping off Marshall stacks in 6 inch heels for 20 years, and tell me that doesnt produce chronic pain
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 06:35 PM 04-19-2018
You try jumping off Marshall stacks in 6 inch heels for 20 years, and tell me that doesnt produce chronic pain
:-)

I'm not saying it couldn't/wouldn't

I am saying that pain meds are prescribed pretty easily...even to someone without legit pain if they lie enough or doctor hunt.

I just don't believe someone with that many resources couldn't get it if they really wanted.

We more or less know he had a problem with them for decades...

He was just a junkie and he didn't want people to know he had a problem
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:46 PM 04-19-2018
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief:

I'm not saying it couldn't/wouldn't

I am saying that pain meds are prescribed pretty easily...even to someone without legit pain if they lie enough or doctor hunt.

I just don't believe someone with that many resources couldn't get it if they really wanted.

We more or less know he had a problem with them for decades...

He was just a junkie and he didn't want people to know he had a problem
He was surely a junkie for painkillers, but junkie is just another word for addicted... and he got addicted to them legitimately, just like many other celebs with legit problems

The guy was a fitness/nutrition fanatic, its not fair to paint him as a 'junkie' in the traditional sense of the word... he was a great guy who apparently got screwed by some trusted person copping him bogus vicodin
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 08:02 PM 04-19-2018
A junkie is a junkie is a fucking junkie. Junkies who think they’re getting by because they don’t live under a bridge are deluding themselves. People that protect them from that truth are simply contributing to their suicide.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:08 PM 04-19-2018
Yep he was a fucking junkie
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:08 PM 04-19-2018
He was surely a junkie for painkillers, but junkie is just another word for addicted... and he got addicted to them legitimately, just like many other celebs with legit problems

The guy was a fitness/nutrition fanatic, its not fair to paint him as a 'junkie' in the traditional sense of the word... he was a great guy who apparently got screwed by some trusted person copping him bogus vicodin
come on man, Prince sought out, bought and put the illegal drugs in his body. This is on him.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:26 AM 04-20-2018
Relevant and just released from the vault.

[Reply]
Easy 6 02:09 PM 04-20-2018

I've always been in agreement with Eddie Murphy... Elvis and Prince were the two coolest mfers to ever live
[Reply]
Page 29 of 34
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Up