« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>RIP Prince
siberian khatru 10:57 AM 04-21-2016
http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/21/prince-dead-at-57/

Updated link: http://www.news-journalonline.com/ar...nce-dead-at-57
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:29 PM 06-02-2016
RIP, Prince

Sad to see what the estate battle is shaping up like, the lawyers will get most of it

How can you be that rich and not have a will?
[Reply]
raybec 4 06:31 PM 06-02-2016
Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop:
Sauto. What is the price of a hydrocodone 10 on the street? $ 50 a tablet.
It goes for a buck a milligram
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:56 PM 06-02-2016
Dope!
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:43 PM 06-02-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
RIP, Prince

Sad to see what the estate battle is shaping up like, the lawyers will get most of it

How can you be that rich and not have a will?
My guess is that he chose not to have a Will because he fathered so many children that were unknown to him that wouldn't be eligible to make a claim towards his estate.

Not having a Will allows those that he fathered to a piece of his income, which will generate revenues for decades, if not a century.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06-02-2016, 10:25 PM
This message has been deleted by Prison Bitch.
cdcox 10:34 PM 06-02-2016
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I think it's great that doctors are willing to prescribe pain medications, even if there are people out there who will take advantage of that and seek them for recreation/abuse. I'd rather err on the side of relieving the pain of those who suffer than on the side of preventing addicts from killing themselves.
You are blessedly clueless about addiction. I hope you are fortunate enough to stay that way.
[Reply]
cdcox 10:43 PM 06-02-2016
Originally Posted by patteeu:
That's got to be a vanishingly small group.
A few years ago I had some surgery on my finger. The Dr. wrote me a script for like 30 pain pills. I ended up taking 3 and decided that the pain wasn't that bad and I didn't care for the fuzziness at work. In two different follow up visits, the doc tried to write me scripts for more pills. Many people get addicted from over zealous medical sources. It is way more prevalent than you think.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:50 PM 06-02-2016
I am thankful I had a wake up call. I about got into huge problems w/ PP's.
[Reply]
go bo 11:23 PM 06-02-2016
Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop:
Sauto. What is the price of a hydrocodone 10 on the street? $ 50 a tablet.
$50??? :-)

how bout $5?

or less, depending on the quantity that you have to sell...
[Reply]
go bo 11:30 PM 06-02-2016
Originally Posted by cdcox:
A few years ago I had some surgery on my finger. The Dr. wrote me a script for like 30 pain pills. I ended up taking 3 and decided that the pain wasn't that bad and I didn't care for the fuzziness at work. In two different follow up visits, the doc tried to write me scripts for more pills. Many people get addicted from over zealous medical sources. It is way more prevalent than you think.
i've got docs prescribing them like gangbusters for me because of leg pain from my fucked-up back...

if i take 2 10's the pain becomes bearable...

if i take 3, i don't care whether it hurts or not...

if i take 4, i become like prince... :-)
[Reply]
go bo 02:12 AM 06-03-2016
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I am thankful I had a wake up call. I about got into huge problems w/ PP's.
my wake-up call came in 1979 after years of cocaine use/abuse...

funny thing is, the pain pills aren't hard for me to skip on days my leg is numb...

i couldn't go 4 hours without a toot before i managed to quit...

hard drugs generally suck...
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 05:24 AM 06-03-2016
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
It goes for a buck a milligram
Let m see if I have this straight. Hydrocodone/acetaminophen 325/10 goes for $10? Seems cheap.
[Reply]
patteeu 06:22 AM 06-03-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
My guess is that he chose not to have a Will because he fathered so many children that were unknown to him that wouldn't be eligible to make a claim towards his estate.

Not having a Will allows those that he fathered to a piece of his income, which will generate revenues for decades, if not a century.
Why would a will prevent his bastards from getting a piece of his estate? Are you talking about kids he didn't even know he had?
[Reply]
patteeu 06:23 AM 06-03-2016
You are blessedly clueless about addiction. I hope you are fortunate enough to stay that way.
Sure I am. Maybe you just lack empathy for those in pain.
[Reply]
patteeu 06:27 AM 06-03-2016
You seriously think that doctor was trying to get you hooked? I'm very skeptical.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 08:21 AM 06-03-2016
It is not as prevalent as you think.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 34
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up