ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Steelers just waived Steven Wisniewski...bring him back?
alanm 02:03 AM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Thanks for Rodney Hudson... He is the best thing to come out of KC since Gannon
Hudson chose to go to the Raiders. Not much KC could have done other than match the offer. Which at the time was pretty steep. Glad he's worked out. I still wish he was playing for the Chiefs. :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 03:11 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by alanm:
Hudson chose to go to the Raiders. Not much KC could have done other than match the offer. Which at the time was pretty steep. Glad he's worked out. I still wish he was playing for the Chiefs. :-)
Hudson also struggled after breaking his leg for 2 seasons...I remember Nick Jacobs asked him about it during an interview and Hudson got super pissed...it was a weird time but I get why they walked on him.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:15 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Hudson also struggled after breaking his leg for 2 seasons...I remember Nick Jacobs asked him about it during an interview and Hudson got super pissed...it was a weird time but I get why they walked on him.
$9 million per was the biggest reason why they allowed Hudson to walk...
[Reply]
Mecca 03:16 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
$9 million per was the biggest reason why they allowed Hudson to walk...
Probably, he also hadn't played his best ball when he left so I mean that's a ton of money for an interior OL especially when you question if he'll regain form.
[Reply]
oldman 10:05 AM 11-22-2020
I don't think he's officially signed because he has to pass the Covid-19 protocol. Local sources said that once he does, he'll be going to the PS, not the active roster. If he has anything left in the tank, I would imagine his time on the PS won't be for long.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 12:58 AM 11-30-2020
So he gets his starting spot back next week right? Christ our line has been abysmal as of late.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:01 AM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
So he gets his starting spot back next week right? Christ our line has been abysmal as of late.
I’d prefer Allegretti stay at left guard
[Reply]
OKchiefs 01:09 AM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
Not sure, but I don't know how the coaches continue to see Wylie abused so badly yet do nothing about it.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:10 AM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Not sure, but I don't know how the coaches continue to see Wylie abused so badly yet do nothing about it.
Clearly they don’t know what they’re doing. You should give them a call.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:11 AM 11-30-2020
Well, they did just sign Wisniewski...
[Reply]
OKchiefs 01:26 AM 11-30-2020
The question is if that's just depth or if they're going to continue to actually make a move. It's not exactly a secret that Reid seems to value continuity so much that he'll keep an underperforming lineman in the lineup for too long over a potentially better option for the sake of continuity.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:51 AM 11-30-2020
The question is if that's just depth or if they're going to continue to actually make a move. It's not exactly a secret that Reid seems to value continuity so much that he'll keep an underperforming lineman in the lineup for too long over a potentially better option for the sake of continuity.
The Chiefs were afraid to run the ball today. So they know we have issues. They also specifically commented on wisnewski recovering from an injury so they seem pretty serious about getting him involved. Also, Rankin will soon be in the mix and hard to imagine he'll be much worse.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:49 PM 11-30-2020
As bad as Wylie might be, he's better than Wisniewski.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:14 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
As bad as Wylie might be, he's better than Wisniewski.
I wouldn't mind seeing Wiz at the right guard spot in place of Wylie but Allegretti has the left guard spot locked down, so he won't be taking over the left guard spot as he did last season.

I also think it's quite telling that despite all of the love Kilgore received on Chiefsplanet, Andy went right back to Reiter as soon as he was healthy.
[Reply]
alanm 02:07 AM 11-30-2020
I think Wylie is still whimpering after being abused by Suh today.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up