ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 83 of 3903
« First < 33737980818283 84858687931331835831083 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 01:50 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
This is BS too. Your friend doesn't know me or who is in my circle and has no idea that you even posted this so he can't have an opinion about me or my circle at all. There is no official orthopedic surgeons for teams unless they buy the title. Many top athletes out here use a guy named Arthur Ting. I have known him for over 25 years. He has been the surgeon for teams but that doesn't mean he officially gets all the business. That falls on the player. Generally speaking orthopedic surgeons don't advise on supplementation though so I have no idea why you pulled that out of your ass.

I text him screen shots of your posts saying shit about Vitamin C and then of your my friends are super special. So yes he knows, you posted that stupid shit. I find it really funny you get so upset about that though. Shows how weak you are when it comes to criticism of your awesome circle.

There are plenty of teams that have ortho surgeons on them, so you show you have no fucking clue about that either. Just google ortho surgeon for Eagles, or the St. Louis Cardinals, fuck pick a few teams.

How can your buddy be a surgeon for teams, but teams don’t have surgeons?

What in the fuck are you blathering about supplementation for? What in my post was about supplements? Do you have any idea what you are fucking talking about?
[Reply]
loochy 01:53 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by mac459:

What in the fuck are you blathering about supplementation for? What in my post was about supplements? Do you have any idea what you are fucking talking about?
Teh creatine cure teh covid
[Reply]
burt 01:56 PM 03-09-2020
BIG_DADDY, these guys are weak and love the pile on. Just keep on being you. I appreciate it.... They just pick scabs and hope to chum the water.
[Reply]
FD 01:57 PM 03-09-2020
Can "big_daddy" be quarantined from this thread for 14 days?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:58 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by IUsedToBeATightEnd:
Basically there's no places that don't have any Covid19 cases. Theres places where they do screenings and places where they don't, and you hardly find what you don't search.
This virus is not something you can just pretend it doesn't exist, and it is NOT a "bad" flu either.
They suspended pro soccer championships, formula 1 etc.
Stock markets dropped up to 11% today in EU and riots in prisons in Italy.
It's either everyone's gone crazy in EU or we are underestimating the problem.
So where are all of the sick people in international locations such as the Bahamas and Aruba that have yet to record an official case of COVID-19?

Even if they are not actively testing for it, there would still be people getting sick and showing symptoms if the virus was actively present in those locations.

Also the hysteria you described in Italy is further evidence that the panicked-reaction is way worse than the danger of the virus.

For perspective there is a higher global mortality and hospitalization probability rate related to driving an automobile (due to accidents/crashes).
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:01 PM 03-09-2020
When this whole thing happened, I was halfway through planning a trip to Italy. I've got airfare booked and a couple of hotels, but froze the planning when this thing happened. My wife was going to fly home (already booked) and I was going to take a cruise ship across the Atlantic from Italy to get home (not yet booked, though I'd picked the ship). This is all supposed to happen in the Fall. What do y'all think my odds are of actually being able to do the trip as planned?
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:03 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by mac459:
I text him screen shots of your posts saying shit about Vitamin C and then of your my friends are super special. So yes he knows, you posted that stupid shit. I find it really funny you get so upset about that though. Shows how weak you are when it comes to criticism of your awesome circle.

There are plenty of teams that have ortho surgeons on them, so you show you have no ****ing clue about that either. Just google ortho surgeon for Eagles, or the St. Louis Cardinals, **** pick a few teams.

How can your buddy be a surgeon for teams, but teams don’t have surgeons?

What in the **** are you blathering about supplementation for? What in my post was about supplements? Do you have any idea what you are ****ing talking about?
1. What kind of dipshit sends screen shots of posts he read on an internet BB to a top orthopedic surgeon? LMFAO Liar

2. Are you even capable of reading? I think I clearly described what a team orthopedic surgeon actually is.
[Reply]
eDave 02:03 PM 03-09-2020
If you are still alive by then, I'd say book it.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:03 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
If you are still alive by then, I'd say book it.
I'll note that the cruise cost has declined dramatically in the last couple of weeks.
[Reply]
Fish 02:04 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
So where are all of the sick people in international locations such as the Bahamas and Aruba that have yet to record an official case of COVID-19?

Even if they are not actively testing for it,
You answered your own question. They're not testing for it. Symptoms will be mild for most people, so they might not know they have it. Doesn't mean it's not still making its way around those areas.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 02:06 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'll note that the cruise cost has declined dramatically in the last couple of weeks.
Book a Presidential Suite and take a chance!!
[Reply]
Donger 02:08 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
When this whole thing happened, I was halfway through planning a trip to Italy. I've got airfare booked and a couple of hotels, but froze the planning when this thing happened. My wife was going to fly home (already booked) and I was going to take a cruise ship across the Atlantic from Italy to get home (not yet booked, though I'd picked the ship). This is all supposed to happen in the Fall. What do y'all think my odds are of actually being able to do the trip as planned?
I was doing the same for late July. I canceled it over the weekend. If things get better, the prices will be awesome.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:09 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
You answered your own question. They're not testing for it. Symptoms will be mild for most people, so they might not know they have it. Doesn't mean it's not still making its way around those areas.
Not a single person in the international locations without confirmed COVID-19 has shown severe enough symptoms to go to a hospital for treatment where they would at minimum report a presumptive positive case of the virus?
[Reply]
Hydrae 02:10 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Doesn't mean it is either.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:12 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
I was doing the same for late July. I canceled it over the weekend. If things get better, the prices will be awesome.
And there won't be big crowds, either. Or at least, I think not. I don't know if there'll be pent-up demand or if there'll remain pent-up anxiety.

The cruise might be interesting if all of the seniors don't go. It's kind of tempting to roll the dice in the hope that I'll get a half-full ship that's full of young supermodels.*

* The supermodel thing is just an add-on while I'm thinking optimistically. The half-full ship is good enough on its own.
[Reply]
Page 83 of 3903
« First < 33737980818283 84858687931331835831083 > Last »
Up