ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 170
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Chiefs vs 49ers Game Day Thread***
FAX 11:05 PM 09-22-2018
It is time for Episode 3! Cue the dancing ladies and smoking monkeys ... the first home game of the season is upon us. Let there be no doubt that the Chiefs will dominate and the aftershock will again reverberate throughout the NFL.

According to my various esoteric devices and the large, blue bubble in my lava lamp which speaks to me in a human voice, our defense will perform much better in this one (just so you know).

Okay ... that should do it ...

Now a brief poemism ... uh ... let's see ...

Next up is a team from the bay
Making noise like they're ready to play
But when Grapes throws two picks
That are run back for six
Shanahan docks his skiff up his quay

Go Chiefs!

(sorry if re-post)
[Reply]
rico 01:51 AM 09-23-2018
I was going to comment on how we would have some of our old friends to bicker with in this thread throughout the entirety of the game, but noticed that the Redskins play at noon as well, so they probably won’t even be watching. :-)

I hope Mahomes lights it up for our home crowd to witness with their own eyes. I also would just love it if we played a part in ending this Jimmy G hype. I don’t know what it is I don’t like about him... whether it’s him being a Pat AND 49er or just thinking he is overrated, but I hope the Arrowhead noise gets in his head and we make him shit his pants.

GO CHIEFS!!!
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:56 AM 09-23-2018
again, premature, but it's almost like reverse of what dallas did post aikman drafts, but with a better qb...

kc had all the weapons, minus the qb :-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:17 AM 09-23-2018
Yes.

Got out of work early and i already put KC Strips in Dales steak seasoning marinate. These fuckers are going be good!

Ready to Rock and Roll
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:22 AM 09-23-2018
We are gold with FAX limerick and he didn't even use "gay" that rhymes & describes 49er fans from the bay.

(nttawwt)
[Reply]
eDave 02:25 AM 09-23-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
We are gold with FAX limerick and he didn't even use "gay" that rhymes & describes 49er fans from the bay.

(nttawwt)
GDT is serious business.

FAX GIVES GOOD GDT
[Reply]
Nickhead 02:35 AM 09-23-2018
Yes.

Got out of work early and i already put KC Strips in Dales steak seasoning marinate. These fuckers are going be good!

Ready to Rock and Roll
dood, im unemployed atm... my only nagging atm is the wife :-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:38 AM 09-23-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
GDT is serious business.

FAX GIVES GOOD GDT
FAX the GOAT GDT
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 02:51 AM 09-23-2018
In it to win it.

Mahomes at QB makes me look forward to Chiefs games similary to how I used to when I was a kid. I hope he continues to tear it up.
[Reply]
rico 02:59 AM 09-23-2018
Originally Posted by KCtotheSB:
In it to win it.

Mahomes at QB makes me look forward to Chiefs games similary to how I used to when I was a kid. I hope he continues to tear it up.
Man, SAME...HERE. Hadn’t thought about that, but it hits home.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:04 AM 09-23-2018
Originally Posted by KCtotheSB:
In it to win it.

The only reason i watched last year was hopes that Patrick would get a shot at getting in for any reason like Alex Smith getting benched for not winning a game in the month of November. He should have started after our bye week.

Patrick brings piece on earth and good tidings.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:17 AM 09-23-2018
Originally Posted by rico:
I was going to comment on how we would have some of our old friends to bicker with in this thread throughout the entirety of the game, but noticed that the Redskins play at noon as well, so they probably won’t even be watching. :-)

I hope Mahomes lights it up for our home crowd to witness with their own eyes. I also would just love it if we played a part in ending this Jimmy G hype. I don’t know what it is I don’t like about him... whether it’s him being a Pat AND 49er or just thinking he is overrated, but I hope the Arrowhead noise gets in his head and we make him shit his pants.

GO CHIEFS!!!
I think all the pressure is on Jimmy G because Mahomes is going down to score on every drive and i don't see Andy Reid pussy draw play on third down like he did against LA San Diego Chargers . Of course he is going let it rip

Good time to be a Chiefs fan :-)
[Reply]
rico 03:26 AM 09-23-2018
I think all the pressure is on Jimmy G because Mahomes is going down to score on every drive and i don't see Andy Reid pussy draw play on third down like he did against LA San Diego Chargers . Of course he is going let it rip

Good time to be a Chiefs fan :-)
Definitely a good time to be a Chief fan.

The guy I’m worried about them stopping tomorrow is that Matt Breida. Guy ran like a maniac last week... had that 65 yard run where Garcon showed some real balls with his blocking.

Sidenote: If it’s one guy who knows how loud Arrowhead can get, it’s Jimmy G. I was at the game where we set the noise record vs. the Pats and Brady was benched and pouted. Jimmy G played for a quarter or so at the end.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:00 AM 09-23-2018

[Reply]
Nickhead 04:11 AM 09-23-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
is that his hall of fame jersey? :fap:
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:39 AM 09-23-2018
Originally Posted by rico:
Definitely a good time to be a Chief fan.

The guy I’m worried about them stopping tomorrow is that Matt Breida. Guy ran like a maniac last week... had that 65 yard run where Garcon showed some real balls with his blocking.

Sidenote: If it’s one guy who knows how loud Arrowhead can get, it’s Jimmy G. I was at the game where we set the noise record vs. the Pats and Brady was benched and pouted. Jimmy G played for a quarter or so at the end.
Arrowhead is going may Jimmy G ears bleed.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 170
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Up