ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>We have the GOAT QB...
MTG#10 03:08 PM 09-22-2018
...and he's only played three regular season games. Patrick Mahomes will quickly make people forget about Brady and Montana. When its all said and done in 22 years (yes he will be lighting teams up until he's 45) he will go down in history as the greatest QB of all time. He is already the best QB I've ever seen and I've been watching football since Steve Deberg.

The greatest part is we were the lucky team to draft him. Finally KC has something nice and will be the most hated team by every other fan in the league. I'm going to the Bengals game this year and I'm already working on a mixtape to give him before the game. He has my heart.
[Reply]
notorious 05:12 PM 09-22-2018
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I sure hope we aren't setting ourselves up for the biggest Chiefs jinx in history here.
No.

This is as real as it gets.

About fucking time.
[Reply]
frozenchief 05:16 PM 09-22-2018
He’s looked great in 3games. He’s looked better than any QB since Lenny but let’s give him a few seasons before we start announcing he’s GOAT.
[Reply]
MahiMike 05:20 PM 09-22-2018
Just when I think you can't say anything dumber...

...you go and COMPLETELY REDEEM YOURSELF!!!!

HELL YEAH!
[Reply]
carcosa 05:22 PM 09-22-2018
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Super Bowl!!!
Yes!
[Reply]
Pablo 05:43 PM 09-22-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
No.

This is as real as it gets.

About fucking time.
Yep. I've never been so sure of anything sports related in my life. We hit the jackpot and the money's in the bank.
[Reply]
carcosa 06:01 PM 09-22-2018
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Yep. I've never been so sure of anything sports related in my life. We hit the jackpot and the money's in the bank.
Spank bank!

Yes!
[Reply]
Best22 06:05 PM 09-22-2018
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Are the Packers hated outside of their division or specific rivals? I don’t feel like they get hate the same way as say the Patriots who receive universal hate. I wonder if we will automatically become hated just because of how good he is and can be.
The Packers have the "small town advantage" and "fan ownership." They also haven't had the runs that Dallas, SF, New England, and Pittsburgh had.

The Colts were similar. Hated by division rivals, but received less hate nationally. I think alot of people got rid of their Colts hatred after Manning injury and disastrous 2011 season. With Luck, they're just another team.

That's my take
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:31 PM 09-22-2018
Yes! Yes! Yes!
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 06:32 PM 09-22-2018
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Most teams fans will hate us after we’ve won 7 Super Bowls in a row! We will be more hated than the Pats. The league will then try to make us trade away our golden armed quarterback to keep us from winning 8 in a row. Clark will refuse and they will then move the team, and the whole city, and population of Kansas City to LA to make sure another city gets one!
Even with the GOAT QB, nobody can legitimately win 7 SBs in a row.

/other fans

Haters will call us the Kansas City Cheats.

Wear it proudly.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:43 PM 09-22-2018
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
My wife accidentally screamed Patrick Mahomes’s name during sex last night...it wasn’t awkward until I called out his name too.
Dude, I’m dying! This is great!
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:44 PM 09-22-2018
It sure looks like it. I gives me the warm and fuzzies to finally have a stud qb to call our very own after nearly a half century of fandom. Now if we can just get that trophy...
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:11 PM 09-22-2018
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I sure hope we aren't setting ourselves up for the biggest Chiefs jinx in history here.
Exactly.
[Reply]
notorious 07:20 PM 09-22-2018
Htis, this kid is special. Don’t worry. We aren’t going to win the Super Bowl every year.

The kid is going to kick ass. The Chiefs will win, and win big. Maybe one SB, maybe none. It will be magical, so enjoy the ride.
[Reply]
notorious 07:21 PM 09-22-2018
For the record, he is going to win more than one.
[Reply]
ROYC75 07:50 PM 09-22-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
For the record, he is going to win more than one.
I think so too!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up